Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 96 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 pm

(Uhhh...just in case, can you tell me?)

The six finished up their meal as Ayako asked Lisa if she was ready. "Oh, you bet I am," said Lisa putting her dishes away. I know you'll win this one, Ayako, don't let me down."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 96 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:13 am

(well the anime series K On revolves around a high school music group called the light music club it's essentially about for girls that want to get into a band I'd recommend looking up the first episode to see if you like)
"don't worry Lisa I will… Then afterwards we shall go to a karaoke bar to celebrate!" The younger sister would stay in her room with her mother just wanting some more time with her asking if she could turn into a cow girl just so she could see something about the form

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 am

(Hmm, okay, I'll check it out!)

Lisa nodded as she smiled and gave her friend a big sisterly hug. "Thank you so much for doing this, Ayako. I couldn't have done this without you."

Mrs. Sakamoto just laughed as she said to Natsu, "You really want me to turn into a cow in front of your father? I don't think he even knows what to do with a cow!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:52 am

the father would then retort that he knows exactly what to do with bovines but then says if they would like privacy then he would be happy to oblige the youngest sister would look at her mother "well what do you think" she said curiously (could you describe it in detail the transformation and the appearance)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 am

Mrs. Sakamoto nodded and thanked her husband in respecting a woman's privacy, especially in transformations. Looking to Natsu, she would say, "I think the cow can take a little more getting used to." She would begin her transformation as her skin started to get hairy, white, and black-spotted. Her breasts would get a little larger and her body started to grow bigger. Her hands and feet were turning into hooves and her facial appearance fully became that of a cow's. "Though I do wonder what your father might do with me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:05 am

she smiled at her mother "well I honestly don't think he would do anything too weird" "say I've got a question would you ever watch over me in a animal form say when I am camping and such would you ever just come and talk to me?" She said moving closer wanting to see her smile

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 am

"Of course, I will, sweetie," said Masaki as she smiled at Natsu. "So, now that I am once again a cow, what do you want me to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:45 am

"I just want to feel warm aand I wouldn't mind a drink" she also said that she has a pretty smile in this fourm she would ask her way in when would she talk to her during the camping trip

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:11 am

Mrs. Sakamoto nodded as she hugged her eldest daughter close to her before removing her shirt to reveal her cow udders. During this time, she would think in how she can talk to her in an animal form. "Well, how about I become a wolf? No other person can get near you if you're with a wolf."

The mother then offered one udder as she added, "OK, Ayako, I have your milk ready for you." She would wait until Ayako took the chance and drink her milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 am

the two girls began to drink and she nodded her head as she said "indeed the Wolf would be quite good" she then asked how would she understand it

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next