Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Cougra still had her hold on Aline for a little while more seeing that the bigger girl was getting more milk to drink. She would hear her having trouble breathing and she would've given her a chance to breathe and relax, but she didn't expect Aline to do that herself. The cat girl yelped in surprise when she was rolling with Aline only to be pushed far away. When she stopped rolling, Cougra would look up to see where Aline was and how she is coming along after all that.

Looks like Aline was panting from having to suffer such humiliation of drinking her own breast milk. There must have been more in her mouth than she drank. But seeing that milk trail on the mat, Cougra couldn't help but smirk as she began to crawl like a cat and lap up that milk. She would say, "Mmm...pitiful. You have such delicious milk and you're wasting it now. If you could've tapped out or at least told me that you wanted a breather, I would've given it to you. But now that your milk is leading me to you, I want more...I want to do more damage to you...and we both can enjoy your milk!"

Cougra would follow Aline as she continue slurping up the milk trail, eager to get her hands on her again. Once Aline reaches the ropes though, Cougra had to keep her distance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:20 pm

the crowd cheer Cougra and how she tease the milf in a sexy way. Playing to the kitty cat, she seems to want more fresh milk, but Aline start to be really tired, drained more and more by the eager girl.
Cougra let her grab the ropes, and Aline stand up she face the young girl, guard up but the milk continue to ooze a little. she pant deeply
"Aaahh... don't... don't be so sure... about that... "
Aline goes and try to grabs the young girls, trying to keep her trapped in her tight bearhug...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Cougra was getting closer as Aline was standing up. She could see that the bigger woman was becoming really tired and drained from the fight so far, so she knew that she had to keep this up a little more for Aline to tire herself out until she's all hers. When Aline came in for a bear hug, Cougra would put her arms up to try and make sure they don't get caught in the grip. Cougra would grunt and groan as she was being squeezed in Aline's grip.

But if she managed to get her arms away, Cougra would try to push Aline away to make her let go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:44 am

Aline moan and groan in the same time as Cougra struggle in her hold. She has problem to keep the little girl trapped in the air. "Aaahh...aaahhh... stop... to RESIST.... !!!"
Aline can't keep the girl trapped longer, so she crush her on her knee, in a violent atomic drop. The problem is that aline is too much tired after this, she need to recover a little so she stay against the ropes.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:44 am

Though Aline ordered her to stop resisting the bearhug, Cougra simply refused as she kept pushing against her. She had to try and get away fast so she can still have a chance to get the match on her side. Just as she was getting close though, she suddenly felt Aline pull off an atomic drop to drop Cougra's back on top of her knee.

"AAAAGH!!!" the cat girl screamed out as her back felt great pain. She tried to get out in hopes of recovering from her own pain also if Aline didn't release her to roll off that knee. Looking up, Cougra would see that Aline was so tired that she is recovering against the ropes. An opportunity is displaying itself before Cougra, but getting to Aline won't be easy.

After a few moments of rest, Cougra attempted to rise up and fight the pain in her back so she can walk to Aline. If she can do so without delay, she would also try to immediately grab both of Aline's legs to pull her to the center of the ring. As long as Aline is far from the ropes, she won't have any chance to escape a few more moves from Cougra.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:26 pm

unfortunatelly for Aline, the atomic drop is one of her last attacK... the milf stay on the ropes really tired after that. When cougra comes to her, Aline send some jabs to her face in order to keep her on the other side of the ring...
"Aahhh..no... nooo let me... I will..UGHHHH..."
She fall on her back as Cougra start to pull on her legs, forcing the milf to stay on the center of the ring. Aline try to grabs the girl 's hair but she can't be sure that it will be enough.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 am

It was tough for Cougra to get past those jabs aimed to her face, but she managed to get Aline on the mat and pulled to the center of the ring. Aline would then try to grab at her hair and Cougra in turn would try to get those hands away. She knew that she can't have her opponent bring her down with her or else she's back to square one when she is so close to the end.

If Cougra is able to get away from Aline's grip, she would also try to grab those legs again to turn her over and sit on her back for a Boston crab to apply pressure to the legs and lower back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Aline can't stop Cougra... the smaller girl finally manage to grab her legs despite her jabs. The tired amazon grunt when her back hit the mats... Aline try to kick cougra but her opponent manage to apply a submission hold... and this time, Aline is really tired...
"AAAhhhhhh..st...stop thiiiiiiis !!! AAahhhhhhhh... "
Aline scream in the ring and her hands search the ropes... Cougra put her in a boston crab and the pressure begin to crush the poor Aline. She begin to hit the mats, trying to keep focuse on the match and not in the pain.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am

Those sounds of Aline screaming and pounding the mat in pain indicated that Cougra has her now. She declared, "Since you denied me from having my fun and drinking your delicious milk, I'll deny you any chance to get to the ropes!" To make her point, she pulled further on the legs for more pressure and pain

Then she had an idea, something that would add some pleasure to the mix. Cougra would first try to keep the right leg under her armpit while loosening up the left one in order grab onto that ankle. If this worked, she would bring it up to her so she can start sucking on her toes. It had worked before and the kitty is willing to do it again in hopes of getting closer to winning.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 am

it was finally too much pain for Aline. The milf can't resist for long to this punishment. Stretched more and more by the kitty girl, Aline continue to pound the mat desperately... it's so humiliating but the yong girl perfectly manage to improve her skill and weaken her enough. Soon Cougra change a little her hold, and start to suck on the toes of Aline, while pulling on her

"Aaahhhh... No... no... noo... no more... Aaaahhhhh... Please... please I...I give up... "

Aline tap the mat and hope her suffering goes to an end. But when the ref-girl come, she only said. "Sorry Aline, this is a hentai submission match... I can't considerer this like a hentai submission... Cougra you could continue..."
With this, Aline scream's of pain and pleasure echoed in the ring, evn more loudly, while the milf continue to search the ropes.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next