Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:57 am

"NNGH!!" Cougra grunted when her nipples got twisted, which forced her to get off. "No...I guess not." Stepping back and rubbing her nipples, she would keep her focus on Aline as she stepped back to give her room.

Looks like Aline is willing to win also, but Cougra wants to prove that she wants this win more than anything right now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 am

Finally cougra step back and let the breasts of big mama in peace. On the other hands, Aline too, stop to torture the younger girl. Standing on her feet, Aline try to calm down and massage a little her bruised/stimulated tits. It seems that cougra was the worst opponent for the busty milf. But Aline is happy to face cougra again. Circling around the girl, Aline does not know how to take the advantage... and finally she find it. Rushing to the girl, Aline make a surprize attack and hope that cougra does not expect that Aline could be so fast. If she get there, Aline try to push the smaller frame of cougra against the corner, and give to the girl an impetuous kiss

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

Cougra would keep her focus on Aline as she circled around the cat. When she charged, she quickly got her hands up as Aline came closer. When close enough, Cougra would try to avoid being pushed and instead grab Alone to throw her against the turnbuckle.

If this worked, she would ram her shoulder against her opponent's stomach at the corner. If not, then Cougra would be in for a kiss.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:34 pm

"guuuHHH... ohhh... that's hurt..."

finally, Aline was not quick enough, cougra manage to use her own impulse against her, the young wrestler force aline to crush against the turnbuckle and then ram her shoulder in her soft belly. Aline suffer and groaning with this punishment, But in a same time, she was now close enough. Putting her hands under the armpit of cougra, Aline will lift her light opponent and crush her againsr the corner.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Cougra smirked as she got close to the suffering Aline and said, "Now, that I have you, I'm about to make you my-wha? Hey!!" She felt Aline's arms lifting her up before crushing her against the corner! "GAH!!! Get your hands off of me!!" Cougra grunted and screamed as she tried to kick her opponent in the belly and breasts in hopes of being let go.

Cougra felt irritated that this girl was trying so hard to squash her, so she just had to think fast and move fast if she wanted her vengeance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 am

Aline grunt from this impact, as cougra act like a wild cat, defending herself violently, as she was cornered by the milf. Finally Aline manage to keep cougra trapped and push her body against the turnbuckle. Then Aline put her hands behind her opponent and entwine her hands in order to keep prisonner both cougra and the corner.

"Sorry cougra, but despite my trainning I can't match your speed, so the only way I find to get you is this one"

Aline then make a bearhug, but not on cougra, she make her hold on the corner, and she crush the poor girl who is trapped between them. So Aline try to squeeze cougra hard, and make her feel the sharp pain, with the turnbuckle crushing her back, and the curvy body of Aline, flatten her badly

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

Cougra grunted as she was being squished against the turnbuckle by Aline. Her hands were stretched out and she clenched her fists in pain. With a growl, she would say, "Well, in spite of my training, I cannot always get away from you. So, I make sure to try out all of my backup plans. Like so!"

Then, Cougra would attempt to punch at Aline's arms with her free fists to make her loosen the hold. If this worked, she would even try to push Aline a little with her own back before turning around, grabbing her head, and giving her some knee strikes to get her dazed.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm

But Aline don't stop her crushing move. She continue to squeeze cougra on the corner, and hurt the little girl despite her punch. But maybe Big mama is a little too much stubborn. Enduring the furry of punch, Aline suffer a lot, and if she could keep her hold, she can't do that for long. Tears start to appear on her eyes, and it was obvious that Aline could not bear the pain for long.

So Aline step back, but it was exactly what Cougra wants... With hard knee kick, the young girl ravaged the belly of Aline, and with each kick, Big mama suffer. She try to protect her stomach with her already injured arms, but she can't. Groaning, Aline defend herself, for now defendless against the savage cougra

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Cougra was finally out and starting to get things on her side now. Excited, she couldn't risk another another second to take this chance for granted; she had to move NOW. As soon as she landed her last knee strike, Cougra would attempt to grab Aline's legs and trip her on her back.

If this worked, Cougra would make Aline's legs into a "4" shape before turning the bigger woman over on her stomach so the cat can sit on her back for a Texas cloverleaf. This should make Aline weaker in order to get at her breasts at last.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Aline can't understand how a tiny girl like cougra could be so strong and so fast in her wrestling hold, it seems that the cat girl train really hard in order to get her revenge... so it's a good show for the crowd... but a torture for the poor Aline.

"Argghhhh...I...have to break....thisss..."

trapped into the tight submission hold, Aline try to break the hold of cougra, using her strenght to make difficult for cougra to keep her prisonner. Finally Aline manage to Push on her arms and crawl to the ropes... But in her texas cloverleaf... it's not easy for her... And she has to rub her tits against the hard mat if she want to escape... suffering in order to continue the match

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next