Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

After Cougra successfully stomped on Aline's stomach to bring the match a little in her favor, she saw Aline turn over on her stomach to hide her breasts and belly. But for Cougra, she saw another opportunity as she attempted to grab Aline's feet and pull her to the center of the ring. "Now, I got you!!!"

If she can do it without interruption, then she would sit on her back and pull Aline's feet under her armpits for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

"Uggghh...nooo...I'm don't...think..."

pulled in the center of the ring, Aline suffer when cougra sit on her back and apply her boston crab... it's hurt, but... the difference are too big between them, and Aline start to break her hold. Gathering her strenght, the milf prepare herself, and plant her hands firmly on the mats. Like this, Aline could use all her strenght, and pushing on her legs, she try to send cougra far away, crushing her opponent on the mat. If she get there... Aline try to grabs both legs of the girl and put one of her foot between them. Torturing cougra in the ring

"when did you realize that I'm a little too big for you...it's useless to use power move against me "

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Cougra pulled on Aline's legs as hard as she could in the Boston crab to apply more pressure to the legs and lower back. But unfortunately, she may have underestimated her strength while grounded and can feel Aline's legs starting to push her. Soon, Cougra was caught off balance and she stumbled far from Aline.

When Aline was coming though, Cougra tried to scramble and stand up before she had the chance to torture her. "True, but now that I've trained so long for this, the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Too fast, cougra escape the attempt of Aline. Big mama really need to stop cougra, or the little girl will have a big advantage. Smiling as she has some fun in this match, Aline try to stand up quickly and prepare to teach one or two thing to the confident cougra, so when the girl tell her this... aline laugh and answer

" Yeah, it's true cougra, just take care that you will not be under me when I fall. "

Rushing quickly, Aline throw herself in a spear, and try to tackle the young lady in order to put her down, under her on the mat.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Cougra scoffed back as she replied, "Too easy. At least I'm carrying my own weight well enough." The cat girl out her fists up as Aline prepared to fight again. When Aline came close, Cougra would attempt to spin out of the way of the tackle.

If she can do this, Cougra would give a stomp on Aline's rear before picking her up and flinging her to the ropes. If not, she'll be found under a huge weight on her body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 pm

unfortunatelly for cougra, Aline push on her legs and give more impulse on her rush. So Big Mama finally got cougra, and manage to put her down. But as cougra start to step back, she avoid the pain, and her head is not smacked on the ground, contrary to what Aline's plen to do. Finally she just stay on top of cougra and flatten her. Resting in this top position, Alinetry to lock her hands with the one of cougra and just stay here, with the trapped girl

"In our first match... I let you touch my breasts, and suck on my nipples... and you almost win... this time, no question that I do the same mistake, I just crush your tits with mine. "

Just as she say, Aline stay like this, and her heavy boobs push on the smaller breasts of cougra, punishing the girl while stimulate her. It's soft, but enough for teasing the girl

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Cougra gritted her teeth as she was once again underneath Aline. She groaned as she felt her opponent's heavier breasts smush on top of hers. Trying to fight off Aline's hands, she would say, "Well, like I said, I did it once....and I can do it again!"

Cougra already found Aline to be heavy and trying to push her off would be a major challenge. Her only chance was to try and fight off Aline's hands from grabbing hers so she can attempt to punch Aline and roll so she can go on top of her. If this worked, she would try to secure herself above Aline before clawing at both breasts to hold her down.

Cougra was as determined as ever to win and she didn't want anything to stop her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 am

During some moments, both Aline and cougra, struggle for supremacy. with her weight advantage, it was clear that Aline underestimate the little cougra. Big mistake. Finally this catfight end with cougra on top position, and aline down but with her free arms. With a smile big mama try to push the girl, but gently... and in a light, her face twisted in pain, and she scream

"Kyaaaa...oh nooo...Nooo...aaahhh...."

struggling wildly, Aline can't believe that cougra are clawing her breasts.... the big milf crying as her sensitive tits was attacked. Aline grabs the hands of cougra, and try to push her in order to stop the pain

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:39 am

"Yes..." Cougra hissed as she would try to tease the nipples together. "Tititititit...Titititi...let's get to it then!" In spite of Aline's hold on her hands, the cat girl would even try to get her face in quickly to suckle the left nipple first. Hopefully, this can give Cougra the advantage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:47 am

Aline will have no problem if her opponent just want to suck her nipples... but this time, cougra attack and hurt her. So Aline defend herself, but show to the young girl that she can be rough too. She understand that it is useless to grabs her hands, so Aline attack the tits of cougra instead. Twisted her nipples, Aline hope that the pain will stop her opponent, before she could suck her. Cougra is determined to win, but Aline too.

"not...so...fast... girl....you can't really think that I let you drink my milk so early in the match, and just after you hurt me ? "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next