Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Cougra was successful once again in getting Aline in a submission hold. In the Texas cloverleaf, she did her best to put as much pressure on Aline's legs, feet, and lower back. It wouldn't be long before Aline began to move to the ropes, but Cougra continued putting in the pressure. She could even hear her opponent's breasts rubbing against the mat and she knew they both are taking damage also.

Cougra would try to hold her opponent down in the submission as best as she could until Aline reached the ropes. Once there is a rope break, Cougra would immediately release Aline and step back to keep her distance. In the meantime, she thought to herself, "Soon, Aline's milk will be mine and nothing will get in my way now!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Mama vs. Black Cougra (Revenge Match!)

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 am

jumping on her feet, Aline pant a little as she just manage to break free, even if it was really hard.... and also painful for her breasts. Since the beginning of the match, Aline try to protect her huge tits, but its useless... clearly they are the main target of the young girl.

"ha....ha...not...bad... but not enough... prepare yourself cougra..."

using the rope, Aline bounce, and prepare herself for the rush... Aline bend down, just like if she prepare to tackle the girl... In fact the sexy milf hope to do a more audacious move. If cougra try to defend herself against a spear... Aline will jump and use the body of cougra in order to have more impulse, if she get there, Aline try to sit on the shoulder of cougra and lock her legs together. She hope to force cougra to the ground

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Cougra would keep her focus on Aline as the bigger woman began to stand back up. She got into her fighting stance and bended her knees to get herself ready for her opponent. If there was one thing that the cat girl didn't want when facing against someone like Aline is for the cat to be under a big heavy weight with little hope of getting out (or even breathing in a case like this). And when Aline began charging, Cougra just couldn't risk becoming road kill and a place for a HUGE paperweight.

Before Aline can come in to take her down, Cougra attempted to jump and roll sideways to get out of the way. If this worked, Cougra hoped that Aline's miss can make her land hard on her stomach and breasts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:25 pm

It was quite normal, but Cougra manage to escape, the truth is that Aline does not really know how to attack a girl so fast, so Aline continue her rush, but without any opponent her only way to stop was the corner...at least she manage to turn in the last moment, just before the impact. With a thud, and some groans, Aline crushed into the corner, a little dazed but at least she could continue the fight

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Cougra also felt her heart stop when she managed to dodge Aline's charge, but at least she still made it. She would glance up to see Aline hitting her back against the turnbuckle to indicate the success of the evasion. "I got you now!" thought the cat girl as she focused on Aline to land another blow.

Cougra would attempt to charge and slam her body to Aline's against the turnbuckle. If this worked, this can probably leave Aline open so Cougra can be closer to those breasts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:22 am

Finally, cougra manage to enter in the guard of Aline. With her charge, the cougra girl manage to crush aline back on the turnbuckle. With a grunt, Aline seem to be dazed, even with her little weight, cougra smash the unprotected lady, and mainly she is free for her next move. Groaning Aline try to reover quickly. She perfectly know the target of cougra, but for now she is unable to defend herself

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm

With another successful attack, Cougra felt that she is now closer to earning her prize. With Aline dazed against the turnbuckle, the cat girl didn't want to waste any time. She tried to grab at Aline's arms and attempt to toss her away from the turnbuckle and onto the center of the ring on her back. If this worked, Cougra would rush and tried to get on top of Aline to start sucking the left breast.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:14 pm

"Ohh...nooo... stop this..."

Moaning in the ring, Aline could do absolutely nothing when she is pulled to the center of the ring. It's not an easy work to defend against pleasure... and Cougra start to give a lot of pleasure in this match. With the petite girl on top, Aline turn to red when cougra start to suck on her left tits. Struggling a little, the sexy milf does not know how to react.... if she use strenght it will be not fair... so Aline try to counter with same kind of move. Moving her hands, Aline goes for the pussy of Cougra, and try to finger the girl on top

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:40 am

Cougra finally got what she was aiming for this whole time and she is now willing to turn the match in HER favor. With Aline on the bottom now, the cat girl is free to suck on that left nipple vigorously. She had to make sure this nipple and then the next would be ready to distribute milk for her to drink. But as she was enjoying herself, Cougra would feel Aline trying to move her hands under her to finger her.

Cougra stopped sucking for a moment to huff out and say, "I won't let that work on me this time! Ever since our last match, I trained to not feel pleasure from that THAT easily!" She would resist the fingering as best as she could as she tried to suck on Aline's right nipple now to ready it for milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am

In bad situation, Aline see how cougra, react to her stimulation, or more exactly, how cougra resist to her stimulation. Aline don't really want to start a battle of endurance with her opponent so early in the match. So the big girl try to change her tatics, but she could not help but she is impressed by the kitty girl

"So you want to beat me so hard... Hmm... I'm sure that you will be on top one day... gouuhh..."

But aline quickly stop to talk, she has to focuse on her defense, before she could not take more. Using her weight, Aline try to roll in order to keep cougra under her, and turn the sucking of cougra into a breastsmother. Aline doubt that she could beat cougra like this, but in this difficult position, cougra will have to stop her attack if she want to breathe

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next