Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 am

(No problem man!)

As she kicked out before the ref even had a chance to count to one, Ken sat up with a heavy blush. "D-did I really just do that?!" He asked out loud, not loud enough for the crowd to hear, though a bunch of them were 'woo-ing' at what Ken had did, some laughing, some girls making comments amongst themselves about how it was going to be so cute to see him passed out...clearly they were voting for Alicia to win this match.

Ken shot up to his feet, blushing heavily still from groping Alicia bowed at her. "I'm so sorry!" He had said, walking up to her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up, whipping her towards the ropes, hoping to catch her on the way back for a belly to belly suplex, but he was still embarrassed from what he had done, so he wasn't completely there.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

Post by SolidJake Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Alicia smiled as she got out of the pin rather easily. She heard Ken muttering and realized that he must've been embarrassed by grabbing her breasts. "Good," she thought to herself, "I can use that..." As Ken walked over to her and began helping her up, Alicia decided to feint outrage. "I can't believe you would do that! How terrible..." She was about to flirtatiously thank Ken for helping her up when she was flung into the ropes, slamming into them and then racing back toward Ken.

In the rush of heading back toward Ken, Alicia had enough sense to turn her opponent's move against him. Instead of simply running back toward him, Alicia was able to leap a bit into the air and slam into his upper torso, knocking Ken to the ground and landing on him, her breasts covering his face. "Wow, I didn't even have to set this up myself!" Alicia taunted, giving a quick shake of her breasts in Kenshin's face.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 am

Ken didn't have time to move out of the way of the splash like maneuver, her rather large breasts covered his face. If that wasn't enough she shook those funbags on his face as she taunted him. He snapped out of it a bit, remembering that he had to ignore any negative feelings during matches like this against opponents like Alicia. He would push his hands up and attempt to shove Alicia off by her shoulders and sit up, getting a quick breather after her quick breast smother. "I'm going to have to watch out for those things...they'll suffocate me!" He said, looking to stand up and run towards her, hoping to shove her down to the mat.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:36 am

"Awwww... You don't want to enjoy my chest any longer?" Alicia tauntingly pouted as Ken pushed her off of him, "Don't worry, this won't be the last you see of my curves..." Alicia could see that Ken was trying very hard to avoid being flustered by Alicia's... Alternative moveset and taunting. She was just going to keep hammering away at his psyche, hoping to eventually distract him enough to where he would slip up, and she could go for the kill.

Alicia let Ken get up, she'd give another chance... But she would still attempt to keep up the momentum she had going. As he ran toward her, she would attempt to step to the side and trip Ken, causing him to fall down.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:01 am

Kenshin was a bit surprised as she had tripped him, but he was able to tuck in and roll as he was tripped, standing up and turned to Alicia, giving her a thumbs up. "Great move!" He said with a honest smile. Ken did honestly think that she was good...even if her style was totally different from his. He started to approach her in stance and attempted to lock up with her, attempting to do an arm drag and follow up with an elbow drop, but when he was locked up with her he did feel a bit strange, her mind games working on him, though he wasn't to the point where he couldn't focus on the match at all, but enough to be distracted during the lock up.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 am

Alicia grinned as she and Ken locked up. They seemed to be equals in terms of strength, neither giving an inch, or letting the other perform any moves. It was quite exhilarating, Alicia had to admit. She normally got off on smothering guys into submission, but something about this test of strength made her enjoy it. Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't use underhanded tactics. It was slowly becoming visible to Alicia that her teasing was working. Kenshin was getting flustered, and distracted. She just had to use this to her advantage.

"Can't even beat a little girl like me in a test of strength?" Alicia flirtatiously teased, "Well... you should still get a reward for trying..." With that, Alicia moved her face into Ken's and kissed him directly on the lips, the soft kiss would distract any sane guy! If this worked, Alicia would quickly swing her arms down, carrying Ken down with him. That would lead his face right into her awaiting knee.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:17 pm

"Heh, well I got to admit, you're pretty good! I..." Ken was interrupted by the soft kiss to the lips. He blinked a bit before getting pulled down and nailed in the face with her knee, she certainly knew how to get to him! He should have more experience facing this kind of style, but he really didn't have to face people like that too much in the last league. He stumbled back, bleeding from his lip a little, wiping the blood away with his wrist tape. He smiled a little, coughing a bit. "Nice shot..." He said, running towards her, attempting to deliver a knee to her gut. If he had hit with it he would run towards the ropes behind her and would bounce off of them, going back to her, hitting her with a bulldog.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Alicia was actually quite surprised at how much endurance Ken had. She had just kneed him in the face, and he just stepped back, taking it like a champ. This was going to be a very interesting match...

"Not bad, little boy," Alicia genuinely smiled, "Not bad at- AGH!" Alicia was cut off mid-sentence by Ken's knee being driven into her gut. She leaned forward and coughed a bit, only to be caught in a bulldog, flying forward and having her face slammed into the ground. "Ughhh..." she groaned, unable to get up right away.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Ken had hit the bulldog, which was great, but he messed up. He should have gone for a set a moves like that. That knee had indeed taken more from him then he had thought, for he connected the bulldog wrong and landed on his ass the wrong way, hurting his back a bit. He layed down on the ground, panting, trying to regain his energy thinking that Alicia didn't have the strength to go on the offensive at this very moment.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:05 am

Alicia slowly got up and stumbled to her feet, having recovered from the painful bulldog. "How dare you slam my pretty face into the ground..." Alicia grimaced, and then noticed that Ken was on the ground. Her frown quickly turned into a gleeful smile as she moved up to him. She stood at the end of his feet and faced him. She had something special planned...

"Laying down in the middle of a match? Well you're just ASKING for this..." she taunted, "You've already been introduced to my chest... But I think it's about time you get an introduction to my favorite ASSet.." With that, Alicia spun around and sat down on Ken's stomach. She began scooting her voluptuous ass backward, slowly getting closer and closer to his face...

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next