Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 am

Twisting under the foot of Aiden in every direction the foot was essentially grinding her roughly, the blonde made a sight that was more or less helpless and clueless how to escape that treatment for now.

“Ahn...That was just a maattcchh...”
She howled while wiggling in a mixture of agony and beginning pleasure. That made her kind of wonder above herself for a moment before thinking about way to get out of this. If she would roll uncontrolled from the table she could hurt herself pretty bad, so she could only put her torso up at the elbows to make it harder to keep her ankles grabbed, shaking her head with her hair flying as a result of the changed degree at first.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:49 am

"Hah! Even if it's a match, I bet you enjoyed it a lot, right?!" Aiden barked at Tessa, pushing her foot slightly harder on the girl's crotch. "I'm sick of girls like you making fun of me on the ring! I'm going to give you a lesson you won't forget..."

Slowly, the redhead started pushing the blonde's legs towards her own body while keeping her foot treatment between the girl's legs. Her grinding gradually became faster and the grin on her face would become wider as she watched Tessa writhed under her. It was such a satisfying sight.

"How does it feel now?" the redhead asked mockingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:50 pm

“...Ah...”
Tessa didn't know what to answer to the idea of Aiden that she had enjoyed it to dominate the Redhead and was rather confused about it. She had indeed enjoyed it, but that was not the point as she would not had any qualms to shake the hand of the other girl on a casual meeting as a professional wrestler at all.

Gravity and the forced pressure of Aiden fought her down on the back.
“...OUH!...”
Every time she writhed or wiggled in a direction, the foot of Aiden moved in her womanhood even more, sapping even more resistance from her but also giving her a feeling on heat on the cheeks and between the legs.
“...Let me gooohhh!!...”
She moaned while her arms moved slowly through the air.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm

"... I'll take that you're feeling too good right now..." Aiden said with a dissing tone, slightly amused that the blonde seemed to have a hard time resisting her foot.

She probably should have done this during their match, but right now was fine too! Seeing Tessa moaned shamelessly without giving her a proper resistance at all sent a chill to the redhead's back. Having so much control over another girl was something rare for her, and so she felt slightly awkward enjoying her domination over Tessa.

"You're really a pervert!" she mocked while speeding her rubbing again, wanting to see how long it'd take until the blonde's body give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Getting weaker and weaker under the foot rubbing of Aiden, Tessa's breath became more and more a gasping and panting while her movements got more hectic. She did not want to be handled at ease like this, and humiliated on top after even suggesting the turn around that had brought her into that position that had her already wet between the legs.

“...Guuhhnn!...”
With a last ditch effort she'd try to use her slippery and wet state to slide backward from the table as far as she could hoping that it would force Aiden to choose between having her trapped and holding her ankles. Of course that would bend her over the table and bend her like a reed, but that was the only chance she did see.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

"Hey! Where are you going..." Aiden barked as she noticed Tessa began to back away from her, slightly dragging the redhead since she's still holding the girl's ankles.

Did this stupid blonde think she can run? In a place like this? There's no way Aiden would let her! She decided to pull her foot away from Tessa's crotch, using it to hold her ground instead so she could bring the girl back towards her. Her slippery sole made it hard to do so, which prompted Aiden to change her method.

She dropped on her knees instead and would start to push Tessa backwards, hoping to trap the girl between herself and the bed's head. If the blonde wanted to be folded over, then Aiden would be glad to help her.

"Fine by me if you prefer some pain!" she snarled at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 pm

“...Aahhnn...”
The blonde gasped in desperation when her plan fell flat on the back, just like she in person had too, Tessa had tried to slip out from the grip of Aiden and escape by basically falling from the table, but Aiden was relentless and trapped her between herself and the massage bed. Her feet frantically kicked in the air before the trap sprung and she was relegated to wiggling and weak kick out attempts.

“...Wh...what do you actually...want now from me?...”
She asked with less and less breath from getting more and more folded and being forced to look at the Strawberry girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Aiden kept bending Tessa's body, applying more pressure to the girl without all the care in the world. She was a little bit too carried away in her revenge to think of anything that the blonde's question made her twitched and stopped altogether. The redhead slowly released the legs of Tessa, allowing them to fall on her sides while looking down. What now, indeed?

"...I want to show you that I'm no pushover!" she finally declared while glaring at the girl. "A rematch! Me and you! Whatever stipulations you want, I don't care! But I'm going to win this time!"

Once she let out her piece of mind, Aiden would then attempt to straddle Tessa's stomach to keep the girl down. Now that her head was slightly cleared, she felt like she could let loose a little more. The said rematch wouldn't take place today. No, it'd happen on another ring, where the audience could see that the redhead was the better girl!

"And now... I'm just going to give you a bit of example of what's going to happen..." she sneered at Tessa before attempting to jam two of her fingers into the girl's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:14 pm

“...Ah...”
A relieved sigh came over her lips when Aide released her legs so that she could at least a little relaxing moment., so her arms and feet hung sideward and only her panting could be heard from her before she was straddled by her former opponent.

“...Huh!...”
She involuntarily bucked up slightly when the pressure changed the direction on her.
“...Oh...Okay, whatever you want...”
Although she had already given Strawberry her rematch, she was glad to appease her somehow when Aiden upped the ante again.
“AAHH! Oouuhh...”
The Blonde flopped a little bit on the table and writhed around in the throes of the unexpected move and closed her eyes with a moan before one of her hands weakly slipped over a leg of the Redhead, barely thinking that this had provoked a reaction out of the girl the time they had met in the ring if she was unable to fend her off, the least she could have is some grappling on the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yeah moan some more, bitch!" Aiden barked as Tessa began to writhe again as the result of her fingering.

The redhead pumped her fingers furiously inside the blonde's sex, wanting to make the girl cum to drain her strength. While doing that, she noticed that one of Tessa's hands went for her leg. Aiden didn't think that the blonde was going to put a significant struggle in her current state, and so she would only move her fingers faster. Her other hand, meanwhile, would grab to one of the blonde's breasts to give it some rough squeezes.

"Don't you dare trying anything!" she told Tessa sharply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next