Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa) Empty The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:34 am

*Hm hm hm, Walking in my shoes, hm, hm, hm*
So far, it had been a good day for Tessa who was swinging slowly through the corridors of the wellness department of AFW with an MP4 player in hand, an old song of Depeche mode playing on it while a towel was wrapped around the bottom of her else wise naked body. After her match with the feisty strawberry girl she had every right to take a little break like the one she was heading too. She was kind of wondering what she could do on her lazy day. Maybe think about if she could scrape her courage together and take a shot at the hentai division? Even with her latest matches with Megumi and Aiden and a tussle with Masako, the thought made her blush in private.

She would finally take up residence in massage room of the AFW complex. The masseuses of AFW had magic hands, and the Blonde was always looking forward to it after some long day. She had also taken a bath with herbs and was slightly dizzy and lightheaded from it. Else wise, the room had a nice Japanese bed to take a little nap with some relaxing music, some soft mats for refreshing exercise, a board with massage oils, a bath tub for a mud treatment and the table for the massages.
"...Aahhh...That's the good life..."
She resumed while loosening the tie of her towel to lay down comfortable on the massage table, totally relaxing while she was closing her eyes and the towel loosely draped around her waist.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa) Empty Re: The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:16 am

After her last bout, it's safe to say that Aiden was growing more irritated and frustrated with her life as a wrestler here in AFW. She's still fuming about her defeat at the hand of the perverted blonde known as Tessa, intending to pay her back at some point just like every other girls who had their way with her! One day it'd definitely happen, or so she'd like to think. Just you wait, all of you! Just wait...

The fiery redhead was wandering in the AFW complex when she's tipped by someone about the whereabout of her last opponent. Aiden wasted no chance and went to the building where the massage rooms were located. While she's never the type who'd like to ambush people, somehow she felt like she wanted to give Tessa a lesson, or two, or three... The stupid blonde had the nerve to mock her, giving her a ridiculous nickname like "Strawberry" while using her perverted tactics to beat her! She'd pay for that!

After she "asked around" a bit, Aiden finally managed to get the room where Tessa was and even got herself a staff outfit. She entered the room calmly, not wanting to arouse suspicion by barging in. This should be fun...

"Good day, miss..." she greeted the blonde with faked courtesy despite wanting to kick the girl's ass so bad. "How can I... help... you today?"

Back to top Go down

The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa) Empty Re: The strawberry returns!(Aiden and Tessa)

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Tessa did not even open her eyes when she heard someone approaching; she was just simply guessing that it was the masseuse. One of her hands weakly raised itself for a welcoming wink before it sunk back on the table.
“Hellooo. Can’️t wait … until you work your magic. I really need…a good massage.”
She said in a totally relaxed tone, halfway dazed by the ether bath and absolutely clueless that this sounded absurd in the light of the real nature of the masseuse. She was still able to think clearly thought, only her reflexes seemed much slower as if she was wrapped in a cozy towel.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yeah sure... I can do that..." Aiden had to contain herself as she continued to pretend to be nice towards Tessa.

Looking at the blonde girl lying on her front brought a grin on her face. This was too easy. She could have just jumped on her and this would be over quickly. The redhead had a better idea, though, and she would sit next to Tessa and started applying the massage lotion... on the sole of her right foot. Once everything was set, she carefully stood up before planting her foot on the back of the blonde rather gently.

"Sorry if it's a bit rough... I'm still in training..." Aiden lied as she began to rub her foot on the back of Tessa.

If only the stupid blonde knew what's going on! The redhead herself was having a tough time holding herself back from laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:45 pm

“Oh, an apprentice? That's great actually...Working your way up from the bottom...to the heights of your craft.”
Tessa was not afraid to be massaged by a rookie and did not really pay attention that her masseuse had put a foot on her back instead of a hand, keeping her eyes closed while drifting around in her relaxed state. And even that foot felt nice with the lotion on.

She would not even rule out that she could get a massage with an happy end, but as usual she would not have the courage to make a first move anyway. But still she giggled lightly at that thought anyway.
“Before getting in the ring...I was a numbers girl, clown, cage dancer...valet, card controller, merchandise girl and every stupid...wrestling related job you can imagine...Great memories anyway, so go on whenever you are ready.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

"I see... that's a lot of jobs you went through..." Aiden replied as she began to apply more pressure on her "massage".

The redhead was kinda wondering if the blonde would even realize that the "masseuse" was actually using her foot. It should be rather obvious since the sole was shaped differently than the palm... Maybe Tessa was that dumb. It's not like the girl could really do anything about this anyway, or so Aiden thought. With her weight on the back of the blonde, she'd probably unable to fight back when she realized it. Such a perfect plan. The redhead almost chuckled as she began to knead that back of her former opponent with her sole.

"Sooo... You have a firm back, miss..." Aiden rolled her eyes as she said that. "You must have trained a lot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 pm

“OH!...Yes, a lot of jobs...and also yes to a lot of training.”
Tessa was giggling again after being complemented by the nice apprentice, weathering the pressure that was building up in her back. She could indeed think that many girls would take the chance to make a move on one of the AFW wrestler chicks, and why not Tessa? She was fit, sexy and good looking as far as she could tell.

Finally realizing that she was massaged with a foot, Tessa even got more into this scheme of thinking.
“Oh, now that's...a special kind of massage. You tell me when I should turn around...ok?”
She was really sure that AFW would also follow their bombshell policy with their masseuses, so Tessa was not worried about the surely gorgeous apprentice at this point.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Aiden had to say that it kinda annoyed her that Tessa didn't seem to mind being massaged with a foot. Maybe the girl liked to be trampled or something! The redhead was thinking of a way to make this embarrassing for the perverted blonde when the girl gave her an idea. Turn around...? That should be a nice surprise for her.

"Oh... sure... you can do it like, now..." Aiden said as she removed her foot from the back of the blonde and took a step back.

The moment Tessa turned around, she would attempt to seize the ankles of the girl so she could lift her legs and spread them open. The next part of her plan, was to put her oily foot on the spot between Tessa's legs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:34 pm

“Okay.”
Tessa would heave herself around, and in a state of total relaxation let her arms hang from the massage table. She would not even open her eyes initially, until she could feel her ankles getting grabbed and spread. That was indeed a strange method of a massage, but it would have to be seen where this would lead!

Initially a dumb smile appeared on her face, but when she finally opened her eyes she was in for a hard surprise.
“St...Strawberry?”
She stammered in total surprise, wiggling a little with her feet like a bug on the back but gravity did not really do her a favor. And the foot between her legs didn't help either, not at all.
“OUH!”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm

"Hey there, bitch..." Aiden greeted dryly with a mischievous grin on her face the moment Tessa turned around and called her by that stupid nickname. "You have a lot of debt to pay!" she announced as she began to grin her foot between the girl's legs roughly. "Take this!"

The redhead gripped the ankle of Tessa tighter as she worked the girl's crotch with her foot. It's unfortunate for the stupid blonde because this was only the beginning! Well, she might not have planned what she's going to do with her former opponent, but Aiden intended to remain in control as long as she could. By the time she's done with her, that perverted blonde would at least think ten times before she looked down on Aiden again! Just thinking about it already made her grin wider.

"No need to hide how you're enjoying this, you perverted blonde..." she sneered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next