Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Odessa only smiled and shrugged. “Cecilia, dear, if you want to think of me as a fresh-faced rookie, then go right ahead. You will only be doing a disservice to yourself, however, because discounting my prior wrestling experience will only make you less prepared to face me in the ring.” She would lean in a little, too, pressing her confident face against Cecilia’️s from their foreheads to the tips of their noses. “Oh, and I know that you’️ve faced queens before…I’️ve seen plenty of your matches on video. You are quite the impressive specimen, my friend. Quite impressive.”

She leaned back and grabbed her glass, downing its contents quickly and placing it back on the counter befor replying to Cecilia’️s next comment. “The best of the best is a category, my dear, but it is a narrow one. There are only a few wrestlers who I believe could compete with me…” She gave Cecilia a sly smile and chuckled a little.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:19 am

Cecilia seemed un-fazed when Odessa leaned in against her and pressed her face up against her own, their foreheads and noses pushing against each other in such a close and competitive manner. " If that's how you see it then I suppose there is nothing I can do to change that perspective here and now. I'll simply have to wait until I show you how it is...in the ring that is." Cecilia let out as an answer to Odessa's confident little speech, following with that compliment that the dark skinned beauty threw her way. " Oh ? Well thank you. I'll give you credit for having good eyes and sense at least." The blond bombshell let out as she couldn't help but grin a bit.

When Odessa leaned back and downed her shot, Cecilia did very much the same and placed it down on the counter. " Could compete with you huh ? Interesting list, that means you assume you're above a lot of people ? If it's so narrow I mean." Cecilia let out as she would simply let out a light chuckle, all before she'd take her newly refilled glass and down another short.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

“I’️ll gladly put any claim I make tonight to the test against you in the ring. I have no doubt that I’️ll not only exceed your expectations, but give you a sound beating. You could stand to be humbled a bit, my gorgeous friend.” Odessa would wrap her fingers around her shot glass, waiting for the bartender to refill it. Just as soon as he did, she would pick it up and throw it back, letting the warm liquor trickle down her throat again. Cecilia must have expected her to be a little tipsy by this point, but Odessa hardly felt anything. The blonde’️s belief that she could best Odessa in this contest of endurance between their livers would be her first erroneous notion to be demolished.

“Of course I assume I’️m above a lot of people,” Odessa replied, with a little laugh. “No kawaii could ever hope to compete with me. Most of the smaller Friction girls couldn’️t, either. It’️s not all about size, of course—but it takes a certain kind of woman to keep me happy…in the ring.” She laughed again and gave Cecilia a suggestive look, implying that there were other places besides the ring where she needed a certain kind of woman to keep her happy. “Powerful. Strong-willed. Persistent. And, of course, she must be a…remarkable physical specimen, as well.” She reached a hand up and ran it along the side of the blonde’️s face. “You’️re cute, Cecilia. I have a feeling, though, that you understand my meaning much better than you let on.” With her other hand, she would pick up her glass and pour another shot down her throat. But she didn’️t blink, and kept her eyes locked on Cecilia’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

Cecilia couldn't help but snicker a bit as she heard Odessa's boastful claim and then of course said the the beautiful blond needed a bit of humbling, which may have been true to some regard...though the Swede did not think that Odessa was one to do it, let alone talk about doing it. " Haha, I suppose I'll just have to show you how wrong you are then. I'll make sure to give you a proper welcome to the ring of AFW when I whoop your butt all over it." Cecilia said with a little snicker in her voice, she simply sat there and waited now for her glass to be refiled so she could take another shot.

Of course many people by this point would be tipsy, some would even be drunk. Though in Cecilia's case that couldn't be further from the point, as she was feeling the same right now as when she walked into this ring. When it came to being drunk, it isn't all just about having a strong liver, which the Viking wrestler had, but it was also about things like mental endurance, metabolism and so on. Cecilia had everything working for her in this little drinking contest as she was picture perfect in all regards to handle massive drinking. In truth...it wasn't so much a gift as a curse though, the difficulty in getting drunk only served to annoy you at times...especially when you wanted or felt the need to be drunk.

The blond beauty could feel the suggestive predatory eyes of Odessa on her, the girl was implying so much with just her eyes that it felt as if she had pretty much just gone right out and said that she wanted the Viking wrestler. Her words did of course also give more of a notion as to how much Odessa seemed to want the blond beauty, and when that face came running up the blond's cheek, Cecilia could only smile and move her hand to grab at Odessa's wrist to stop the sliding hand. " How forward you are...though don't think you live up to my standards just yet. I still haven't seen what you are capable of or if you can even satisfy me in a simple drinking game yet." Cecilia said in a teasing tone as she would pull Odessa's arm away from her face.

With that Cecilia used her other arm to sweep back another shot and then she would grin a bit. " See, this little game is not seeing who's the best. It's seeing if you can satisfy my taste. If you can...well that would be great, and if you can't then...I'll just have to keep looking." Cecilia let out in a somewhat teasing tone of voice, though in truth she was completely serious. " Let me just make it easier for you to understand sweetheart. I might satisfy your taste, but frankly I don't know if you will satisfy my."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:06 am

These big, impressive girls were always so much fun to toy with. A little bit of flirting received such a strong reaction. Odessa wondered what Cecilia’️s reaction would be if she made a real move on her. “Heh heh,” Odessa chuckled, her eyes and their predatory gaze never leaving Cecilia’️s face as the blonde woman pulled Odessa’️s hand away. She had to admit—to herself, of course; outwardly, she was still as cool and collected as ever—that she was a little bit irritated by Cecilia’️s words. The Swede was obviously a little dense—that much was obvious on television—but right now she was just being intentionally obtuse.

“When you’️re ready to surrender, then, just let me know,” Odessa said with a shrug, grabbing her newly-refilled shot glass and once again draining it. “Because I’️m only just getting started. Whenever you want to discuss business, I’️m ready to talk—provided you don’️t pass out first. Because, simply put, no one can best me when it comes to drinking.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:50 pm

While Cecilia was being somewhat overly antagonistic towards Odessa in a sense...seeing as usually she did somewhat agree that most every one could be good enough and fun enough to have a decent match with, The fact of the matter was that she had been in a poor mood for some while. Ever since her lose to Brittany, which had gotten the girl to lose her title and was the main reason as to why she didn't really enjoy the name of Hardcore Queen anymore. Though she did have to admit that Odessa had done wonders so far in making her mood somewhat less gloomy, especially with this little drinking contest.

" Surrender ? " Cecilia let out in a confused manner that she didn't have the faintest idea what Odessa meant, the fact of the matter was simply such that Cecilia couldn't think of a single time in her life when she had actually gotten drunk and at no moment had she though that she had ever passed out because of drinking. " Oh I am ready to discuss business whenever you want. Though don't think that you'll actually be able to say that after I am done with you. Cause after tonight, the phrase you'll be saying to future girls will be." Cecilia put on a bit of a grin as the bartender moved in to fill up her glass, from which Cecilia would take the half full bottle of tequila from him and move it up towards her mouth. " Only Cecilia can best me when it comes to drinking." The blond beauty let out as she moved her free hand up to pull out the "pourer" from the top so that she had a clear shot for the rest of the tequila.

Cecilia would proceed to wrap her lips around the top and start to drink down the dry and "hot" liquid that just felt so damn good going down, breathing out of her nose as she kept chugging the bottle all the way down until there was nothing left. Proceeding to finally after completing her task, place the bottle down on the counter and let out a loud huff of air. " Buuuaaah!! That did the stuff!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:56 am

“Surrender,” Odessa repeated, loudly and clearly, nodding her head along with each syllable. If Cecilia didn’️t understand what it meant in this context, then Odessa would just have to teach her, drink by drink. The blonde would fall off her barstool soon enough. Odessa could have consumed an entire Scottish loch’️s worth of alcohol before getting even the tiniest bit tipsy. She would watch with amusement as Cecilia grabbed the half-full bottle of tequila and began to pour it down her throat. Odessa smirked and shifted her weight, sitting back and watching the Swedish woman finish off the bottle in seconds.

Odessa whistled. “That was impressive,” she said, and she wasn’️t lying—she had never seen another girl do what Cecilia had just done. But she herself was not just any other girl. “But let me show you how it’️s truly done, love.” Odessa would motion to the bartender, and he seemed to understand her meaning, handing her another bottle of tequila, this one completely full. She would open it up and set the top down on the bar in one smooth motion, then brought it up to her lips. She would wrap her mouth around the open top and tilt the bottle upwards, pouring the hot alcohol down her throat. She would keep eye contact with Cecilia as she drank…and drank…and drank. Slowly, gradually, the liquid began to disappear from the bottle, until, more than a minute later, Odessa would set it down, completely empty. She licked the tequila from her lips and smirked at Cecilia again.

“Now,” she said, leaning in a little closer and blowing a hot breath across Cecilia’️s lips, “are we ready to talk business, darling?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 am

Cecilia had to admit that she enjoyed the little drink that she had just had, drinking a vast amount of tequila straight from the bottle was just so good, so tasty. It did seem as if she would at least be able to enjoy her drink as much as she wanted to for soon enough she was finished and had a nice taste in her mouth left from the drink. After a few seconds she looked over towards Odessa and looked on as she soon saw the dark skinned girl get a bottle of her own. Cecilia raised an eyebrow at the action that the sexy white haired girl took, soon seeing how she started to gulp down a full bottle of Tequila.

After a minute had passed, of Cecilia simply placing her elbow down against the counter and resting her head against her hand as she watched on at Odessa gulping down the bottle. When the girl was done she leaned in close towards the former Hardcore champion and let out that hot breath against the beautiful blond lips, which only got the Swede to lick her own lips. " Impressive indeed, Though you better pace yourself. We aren't sprinting here, we're running a marathon." Cecilia let out with a slight grin on her face. After which she would lean in and press her forehead against Odessa's, letting the tips of their noses lightly brush against one another as she would simply utter the phrase. " I would say so. How about it then, Talk me through your little business plan, sweetheart." Cecilia let out as she would move her hand up towards Odessa's arms and slide her fingers up against the girl's dark toned skin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 am

Odessa belched softly after downing that entire bottle of tequila. She smiled as she pulled herself close to Cecilia, and was happy to see that the Swede did not pull away. Cecilia, in fact, brought their faces even closer, pressing their foreheads together and rubbing their noses together lightly. “Oh, darling, no matter how much I drink, I’️m not going to become intoxicated before you do. I could chug a bottle of tequila every minute and it wouldn’️t make a difference.” She chuckled and laid a hand on Cecilia’️s pale shoulder, sliding it along her collarbone.

“Here’️s my proposition for you, my charming little blonde friend,” Odessa said, each word meaning another puff of hot air blowing from her lips across Cecilia’️s. “Normally, I can’️t help but take an attractive woman such as yourself to bed as soon as possible…but I feel I need to teach you some humility first.” She chuckled as her hand slid up Cecilia’️s neck, her fingers playing with the Swedish woman’️s chin. “There’️s no better place to do that than in the ring, is there? Now, since neither of us has won this little contest and earned the right to choose the type of match, let’️s work together and find a match which is amenable for the both of us. So, tell me, Cecilia dearest…when we step into the ring together, what will you want to do to me?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:04 am

Cecilia put on a wide grin on her face as hers and Odessa's faces were pressed so close together that there was no air between them, their lips almost touching by how close they were. Just a few millimeters of distance between them, as their hot most breath exchanged with each passing word out of the other. Odessa's statement only made Cecilia press her forehead even more against Odessa's, the two girl's bangs began to mix, as white and gold threaded together. " I think you are mistaken Sweetie. You might think you can drink me under the table. But sadly for you, even though you are good...you just don't hold a candle to me ~" Cecilia let out in a teasing tone as she would then feel Odessa's hand slide up along her collar bone. Cecilia wasted no time herself, as she brought her own had towards Odessa's hip and began to gently slide her finger tips up along the girl's sexy yet strong frame.

" Humility ? You really think you can teach me that ? I mean to do that you'd have to win, and I'm just not gonna let you do that, honey." Cecilia let out with a rather mockingly teasing tone, as she breathed in the hot moist air that came from Odessa's speech, simply sending back her own with each word she uttered. Whilst Odess'as hand slid up towards Cecilia's chin, Cecilia's hand kept sliding up along Odessa's bod, all the way up towards the girl's mighty chest, where Cecilia's fingers would gently stroke along the curvature of Odessa's frame as she reached those orbs. " I think you just know that you can't win ~ but oh well. Let's make some ground rules...Cause from the looks of this.." Cecilia waited a moment, she did have to admit that Odessa's currently was sparking up a lot of heat withing the beautiful blond, and for that reason Cecilia would throw the girl a bone. " I don't think this place has enough alcohol to down us ~" Cecilia finally let out as she would then slide her head towards the side of Odessa's, moving forward with her body so that her mighty chest would press against her newly found ebony rival's chest.

Moving her mouth up towards the ear of Odessa as she would gently whisper in a sensual tone to the beautiful Odessa. " Odessa, cutie ~I wanna rock your world. I wanna take you on, in a heated hours long grueling match and show you just who's boss around here ~" Cecilia whispered into Odessa's ear, blowing hot moist air into the girl's oral receiver. " So I am gonna suggest to you...that we do a no holds barred Ironwoman match ~" Cecilia let out into Odessa's ear as she then would slide her hand up along Odessa's chest and move it up to press her palm against the cheek opposite towards her own face. " With the winner, taking home the loser for the night ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next