by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) Empty More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:55 pm

It was a nice day.

Ouka's body was finally healed up as she had the chance to rest and relax after a long and brutal affair with Belinda Northman, the two rivals had the bad habit of running into each other in the most coincidental of places and had the even more bad habit of picking a fight and never backing down from the other. It led to a number of brawls that ended harshly for the loser and even the winner didn't walk away from the freshest. It happened so much that Ouka's body was in a constant state of tenseness and soreness that it was weird for her body to feel so great as she stretched her arms up.

She decided to go on a walk throughout the park, getting a breath of fresh air of a new chapter as she was ready to embark higher up the ladders of AFW now that her rivalry with Belinda was over. Even if it wasn't on a win, the two drawing out at the end of their intense Iron Woman Match, Ouka felt great about the rivalry as it did what she wanted. Battling against the Younger Northman had pushed her to limits that she wanted to break in order to raise her value and brand as the World's Number One Face.

And out of it, she gained a hell of a lot of respect for Belinda. There were only so many people who could go on an hour marathon of wrestling with the amount of punishment the both of them dished out! Even if their rivalry was over, Ouka would never back out of a chance to go at her rival again!

Back to top Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:12 am

Spoiler:

Dressed in what could be considered a rather average attire for the blond, she had just come off of healing her body from her brutal encounter with Ouka Shumisen, a fight that had lasted for a full hour with her and Ouka throwing everything they had at each other, and despite a clear winning being decided on in that bout, Belinda had no hard feelings about it, she didn't feel cheated, she didn't feel as if she had failed either. In fact, she felt pretty good about herself, she had managed to fight Ouka Shumisen to a draw, a woman who had given her more than a fair deal of trouble.

In their previous encounters, she would be lying if she didn't feel as if she had been just trying to catch up to Ouka, but now, it felt as if they were standing on the same starting line from now on, but, that didn't mean that she didn't hunger for a win over her redheaded rival, in fact that was exactly how it was....

Still, because of her relationship with Ouka so far being such a bad one, she was happy that she had been able to leave that cage in a brighter light and a better attitude towards the redhead. Taking a deep breath as she would walk through the parker, it was still very warm, thankfully she didn't have Cecilia's poor resistance to hot or humid weather, but even she had to admit that Japanese summers were rough.

As she walked through the park though, Belinda would lay her eyes upon a sight that just couldn't be mistaken. That vibrant redhead of Ouka Shumisen, in her usual punk style of clothing, there weren't a lot of people like her to begin with, but with such a destinctive style of clothing it made her even easier to spot. Shaking her head a little, Belinda almost went on instinct to move right up towards her and get in her face, but no. Things were different now, choosing instead to take a walk over towards Ouka, Belinda would poke the redhead on her shoulder from behind. " Out and about are we?" Belinda would ask a bit teasingly to her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:33 am

As if fate continued to spin their threads together, Ouka was greeted by the woman on her mind as she felt a finger poking at her shoulder and the voice of her rival. "Oh ho? So you're feeling better too? I thought you'd be in a runt after our last match ending in a draw!" she let out a boisterous smile, bringing her hand up and patting Belinda with a firm hand. There was no bad blood between them, despite them beating the shit out of each out of each other moment before hand.

The summer heat was dreadful, but Ouka was accustomed to it even if she hated the exhausting heat around her. Wearing black and red in such a day wasn't probably the best if she wanted to keep cool, but she there was no way she was going to let Mother Nature decide her fashion choices.

"Ha, you really gave me an ass beating in that cage. But as always, I'm walking it off! No way you're going to keep me down Belinda!" she let out as she gave her rival a playful shove on the shoulder. as she turned to face her with her hands on her hips and standing proudly as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:52 am

Belinda would pout a little as Ouka brought her hand up and patted her head with that firm hand of hers, deciding to instead bring her own hand up and pat Ouka in return. " I would have thought the same about you, with how much you disliked our first draw." Belinda said as she would throw Ouka the same kind of smile right back.

The Swede couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at Ouka's words, she would shake her head a little. " Nah, I figured that much. Of course you'd walk proudly. I'll have to be honest though, I was laid out for about a week after that match. Haha! I guess that goes to show that you know how to deal a lot of damage. Though...." Belinda let out as she would move her hand down and pat Ouka's abs.

" Have they healed alright? I think I gave them quite the bruising didn't I?" Belinda teased Ouka a little before she pulled her hand down and placed her hands on her hips. There was no hostility in Belinda's words, just friendly competition and teasing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 am

"Healed!? Ha! That took a good three days of rest before I could actually move! It still hurt after that! It's only at the end of the week I could move without feeling the strain." Ouka let out since Belinda was being honest with her, she found no reason to boast about getting up first when they gave their all out.

The two laughed about their draw, neither of them showing hostilities towards the other as they accepted the draw on better terms after an hour straight of fighting. "Ha! Hard to argue after an hour. But I don't mind, it showed me that you were as tough as they come! Besides, I would totally beat you the next time we fight now that I know what you can do in an hour!" she boasted as she let out another laugh, reaching out to pat on Belinda's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 am

Belinda would feel how Ouka patted her shoulder when she laughed out like that, the blond would respond by nodding her head. " Oh don't count on that. I've been working out and training, so that I'll be even better next time we face off." Belinda let out.

For a brief moment she would show some serious fighting spirit to Ouka, pressing her generous rack up against her rivals and pushing her forehead against the buxom redhead. " Next time, I'm going to give you 120%. I expect nothing less from you." Belinda said as she would glare into the eyes of her rival with the fiery intensity of an inferno, before she would then back off. " But, that's for another time. So what are you up to now? Wanna go for a bite to eat or something?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 am

Hearing Belinda say that she was going to go even harder their next match, Ouka smiled. It just raised her anticipation for when they were fated to meet again in the ring or wherever their match was going to take them. She was going to make sure that Belinda would have to push to 120% and beyond if she really wanted to win.

But as her rival said, that was for another time as she invited her to eat as she let out another laugh. "Ha! Hell yeah I do, I'm starving! I've been thinking of a good place to eat this entire time! Especially in this heat. It's way too draining!" she let out as she wrapped her arm around the neck of Belinda, pulling her with her as she made her way out of the park so that the friendly rivals could spend some time together without beating each other's asses into the ground.

"So what are you feeling Belinda?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 am

Belinda and Ouka's little stand off was over as quickly as it had begun as the Swede suggested that they go grab something to eat, her rival seemed to be all for it, as she would then feel how Ouka wrapped her arm around her shoulders like that. The Swede would sigh out a little.

" Well, I'm not really sure. Got anything you'd recommend? I generally don't eat out very often. I guess we'll either want something really steaming hot, or simply something fresh?...I kinda feel like fish though." Belinda would let out as she looked over at Ouka.

It was very jarring if you thought back to how they were before the ironwoman match, it had worked wonders, both women having gotten insane amounts of respect for the other as they had been allowed to show all of what they had against the other and get their feelings out unhindered, not so much in words but in actions and with their fists.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 am

"Sushi it is! Let's go get some!" Ouka quickly yelled out when she heard that Belinda didn't have anything on the mind besides wanting of fish. Made the decision a whole lot easier for her when the other had no particular opinion against her's. Wrapping her arm tightly as she pulled Belinda with her, she headed in the direction on to the streets where finding a sushi shop was going to be much easier.

It was like the iconic food of Japan, shouldn't be too hard to find!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:49 am

Belinda would be pulled along by Ouka Shumisen, to most people the redhead was probably rather overbearing, but to someone like Belinda who had had to grow up with Cecilia of all people, Belinda was pretty good at handling Ouka's overbearing nature.

As she was dragged along by Ouka, the Swede would look around, keeping her eyes open for a Sushi shop, which wouldn't take very long. " Hey Ouka. Random thought but, I'm guessing we'll be having another match soon, any idea what it would be for kind of match?" Belinda would ask, trying to strike up a conversation with her redheaded rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next