Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 am

John gasped as he finally forced his opponent off of him, getting his breath back as he stretched and cracked his neck. Eagle had managed to wrench it pretty hard, which pretty much made the bearhug backfire. Finally, though, Eagle was off…but within a moment, she charged at him, insulting him and trying to hit him in the face!

John let out a shout as a knee clipped his chin, sending him staggering back, nearly falling backwards until he landed on the ropes, holding onto them to keep his balance and then trying to push off of them to get some distance.

Last edited by 199 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 am

Eagle was having quite of fun messing with this so called man doesnt seem to have good comeback right at her, makes her laugh in her mind and showing her smirk on her pretty hot face, but she admit that he was able to pushes her off of him to get bit of space but it was only temporarily as Eagle soaring right back at him bringing her knee to smack right across his jaw, except it just nicked his chin enough to make him stumble backward into the ropes close up to the cage wall.

"Omph.... aww damn... I didnt mess up your face enough, ha ha ha!" Thankfully she was able to landing down onto her feet from hitting his chin a little, keeping her eyes on the big dumb prize while he keeping himself up on the ropes as he can, coming up close hoping to get to him before he escapes from her, aiming to using her cold deadly right hand to chop across his chest, hard.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:51 am

John was dazed as the knee clipped his chin, sending him backwards towards the ropes! He held himself up on it, his back towards the cage, as his opponent taunted him some more. John was getting pretty upset at this point, and her taunting wasn’️t making it any better.

Finally, Jon noticed Eagle coming at him again, getting ready to attack him! John tried to preempt her, swinging his booted foot up to slam it into her stomach, hoping that would stop her!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Eagle is pretty excited to take this man down at her own level. **No, correction, hes lower than dirt!** She thought with a smirk on her face just having so much fun kicking his ass whatever she pleases and so far, hes up against the ropes near the cage wall, almost nowhere to run nor hide, no bother Eagle knows that he wont get away from her not one bit.

When she feels pretty confident and coming up to him going for one hard slap across his chest. **Maybe I'll go for the face instead, hate that face** She pull her arm back preparing to snap him a chop but then.... "OUFFF!" His leg extended out from her reach and able to hit her in the stomach pretty hard that she instantly double over, not dropping down to her knees, no, she was still standing at place, holding her stomach with her one arm and gritting from the painful kick. "Fucker!" She snapped out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 pm

John just smirked as she called him a fucker. He saw her leaning back, doubled over and off guard. Now it was finally time for John to go on the offensive, and to get him a bit back for all of that taunting she had been giving him. He’️d try something a little more pro-wrestling and a little less what they taught him in the army, but it looked effective whenever he saw it.

With Eagle distracted, John bounced off the ropes and ran up to her, leaping and trying to get his legs around her head in mid air, grabbing her head! Falling backwards, John tried to execute a Hurricanrana, trying to flip Eagle over as John slapped the mat to with his back, wanting to slam Eagle’️s body into the ground!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 am

Eagle wasnt impressed by his kick since his legs were long enough to reach out and boot her in the stomach, avoid getting her attempted chop to the chest and forcing her to clutches her stomach while shes trying to back off a little, hoping to recover from the kick. "Ugh, you're gonna pay for that one...."

As Eagle trying to get up onto her feet, it was a perfect timing for John to come running up to her bringing his legs shut tightly around her neck to pull her down into a flip slamming back first onto the mat. "Gahhh!" Her body slightly roll to get on all fours, moving her hand to clutch onto her back, winching from the surprise move by him as she didnt expected a bigger guy like him to pull off something like that. She shook her head and trying to get back up to her feet, she isnt gonna stay down for him, not that kind of woman. "Ngh.... shit...."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 pm

John may have been big, but he wasn’️t too big to pull that off. Quickly grabbing her neck with her legs and spinning her onto the ground, John bounced up and recovered, running up to Eagle to try to get her before she can get up.

As John see’️s Eagle trying to get back to her feet, on all fours. John had no intention of letting her get up. Charging towards her, he quickly jumped up into the air and extended his leg, planning to let loose a vicious leg drop across her spine laterally as he came down.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Eagle not very happy being taken down so quickly like this, she doesnt want this man to beat her down like most women in the wrestling league against other guys. "Tch, damnit!" He snapped, she gets angry fairly easy but deep inside, she is having fun and expecting to beat him in this rough match.

As she getting up to her feet and not aware of John getting behind her to legdropping on top of her back, pushing her all the way down to the mat. "Augh!" Her body flatten on the mat and it hurts like fuck, she isnt going to stay down for too long as she attempt to pushes herself back up again, hopefully. "Gonna kick... your ass damnit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 am

John landed on the mat, rolling off of his opponent and ending up sitting next to her. He watched as Eagle tried to pull herself up, saying she was going to kick his ass. “I don’️t think so.” John smirked, kicking forward roughly with his boot, aiming for her temple as she tried to get up.

If that hit, he would still find himself still laying perpendicular to Eagle, forming a T almost. He quickly slipped toward shim, opening his legs and trying to wrap them around her neck in a neck scissors, moving all the way up to catch her between his thighs.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 am

Eagle clearly getting more pissed off that this John boy doing fairly well against her in the cage especially giving her a hard time and he isnt gonna keep it easy for her, to prove that is by kicking her in the head that knocking some brain shaking in her mind. "Gah!"

She went down on the mat groaning in pain but still, fighting back to push herself up only to feel her head being caught by his legs wrapping around tightly to squeeze or just trapping her there into his neck scissor hold. "Grrrrr.... not a smart move.... ugh... fucker!" The rage Eagle trying to move her hand up going to reach out for his crotch, hoping to get a hold of it and grab his grapefruit and squeeze it as hard as she could to make it crush for breakfast. "GRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next