Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Midori Himeno's debut.

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 Empty Re: Midori Himeno's debut.

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 am

it was a good move but Midori wasn't the one to go down to a non finisher. At 2 and a half, Midori summoned up ehr awesome reservoir of stamina again and kicked out storngly though she lay there after the kick out.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 am

Nayara is once again kicked off and she slams her hand in the mat in frustation. She get ups and tries to to pull Midori's head between her thighs trapping her in a standing scissors...

-It seems I'll have to finish you for good if I want to win this match... So be it... - She mutters...

If Midori don't acts quickly now, she's history...

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 am

At first it seemed Midori's head was trapped between those long brown thighs of Nayara. But then Midori would summon the strength to stand trying to position Midori so that her legs were still wrapped on Midori's face but cat girl's upper body would be draped upside down Midori's back. Midori grabbed onto Nayara's ankles as if to hold her secure and basically execute a reversal where she would suddenly drop into a seated position to try and make Nayara hit her head on the mat.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Nayara hissed and change her original plan... Instead for trying to perform her finisher, the catwoman attempts to wrap her arms around her waist and lift her up. If she manages to do it, she'll hold her a bit upside down and drop on her knees performing a Tombstone Piledriver. If not, she'll just be flipped by Midomi and yelp when her head hits the mat.

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 9 AFW0002
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am

When Nayara tries to lift her for the tombstone, Midori kicked her feet to make her harder to lfit and Midori being muscular was fairly heavy for a woman. If she managed to get her feet abck down, that is when she would again try to stand up with Nayara's legs around her head and her upper body hanging down her back. But this time she would try to spin a bit to confuse nayara and then grab her feet and try to whip and slam her down on her back in a move similar to Hardcore Holly's Aalabama Slammer.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 am

Nayara blinks when she still have the energy to fight back and she's slammed down just in the way she wanted to do.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:05 am

Midori reached down to grab both of Nayara's legs and lifted them high so that she could try and take a few steps forward to the center of the ring and try and make Nayara's head bend inward so that she would be chest down. Once this was done, Midori would start slowly lower down to convert the hold into what at first seemed a boston crab. However if she got this far she would quickly sit down on Nayara's back while letting go of one of her legs and grabbing the other pinned leg in front of the knee for a tighter grip. Seems Midori was going for the dreaded Dragon Crippler once more.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 am

Gariard is dragged to the center of the ring without protests. She was trying to recover the slam she just suffered and just when she tried to react, she was caught by Midori's and feels her leg being lifted up.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 am

Midori sat on Nayara's back (Gariard?) as she applied the single leg crab-like Dragon Crippler. She ahd yet to see anyone who could survive this move without submitting. Nayara's shin was tucked under her armpit and the other hand gripped the lower thigh wher ethe knee waspositioned and started pulling back hard on that one long brown leg to try and force a submission out of the fiesty cat woman.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am

Naya (Gariard is her last name) starts to feel the pain on her leg and back as she applies the hold. She hisses loud while she tries to crawl under Midori wanting to reach the ropes. Her legs aren't all that damaged from this match, unlike her back. So she tries to gather some strenght to at least reach for the ropes and get a robepreak.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next