Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Midori Himeno's debut.

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 Empty Re: Midori Himeno's debut.

Post by Harukasan Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Midori was pretty strong and powerfully built. Nayara might find it somewhat suicidal to try and stand in the way of a charging Midori let alone actually trying to stop her powerful arm and counter her in such a manner. She might have been better off dodging or doing something more sneaky and subtle like a drop toe hold. If Nayara insisted on catching her arm and flipping her, Midori would try to use her power and momentum to keep on charging as Nayara tried to latch on to her and slam her into the corner with her arm before the flip could be made.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 am

Nayara get surprised how someone like her can have a strneght like that. The catgirl yelps loudly when she's slammed on the corner, arching her back and glares down at Midori before she tries to swing a brutal punch aimed at her face.

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 am

Midori grins up at Nayara, using her forearm against the cat girl's throat to pin her in corner. Then she took the punch to the face that caused her to reel away slightly and let go her grip. She would then try to backhand Nayara back.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:40 am

Nayara hisses and ducks her head to avoid the strong punch coming at her. Before she tries to grab Midori head and slam her face firmly against the corner... And if it stun her, she would wrap her arms around her body and lean backwards wanting to slam her in a belly to back suplex.

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 3 AFW0002
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 am

Midori misses and hits her hand in corner briefly stunning her. Then Nayara grabbed her head and slammed her face in corner. Midori staggered away holding her face. Then she felt Nayara grab ehr around waist. Midori still wasn't hurt enough that she wouldn't be able to use her awesome power to resist Nayara's attempt at a fairly high impact slam move. Midori would attempt to plant her feet firmly at least twice to fight against the slam attempt. if Nayara had not changed tactics yet, Midori would attempt to elbow out of her hold.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 am

Nayara frowns when Midori was still fighting back and she then tries to slide her arms up trapping midori in a full nelson before she falls backwards with her quickly trying to wrap her shaped legs around her waist and squeezing her fiercly.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 am

Nayara would manage to apply a full nelson but when she tried to fall back with her slim frame, MIdori again would plant her feet trying to sue her strength to avoid falling back and giving Nayara the chance to trap her. She would struggle against the full nelson, her powerful biceps bulging and sweating a bit. She would either try to break out of the hold with her strength or if she had enough leverage, even throw her upper body with her arms forward with enough force to try and flip Nayara off her violently.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 am

Nayara starts to hiss in annoyment as Mimori still struggles and tries to jump forwards while she tries to flip Nayara off hoping to make Midori to fall in the mat on her front and getting her face slammed against it as well.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 am

Midori lurched forward as Midori hopped on her back. She nearly fell on her face but goes down to a crouch instead. Nayara would be able to more or less piggyback Midori now.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 am

Nayara seeing the position she was now, tries to grab Midori's arms and pull them while she leans to her side making both women to lay on their side in the mat... Before they fall, that is, if Nayara manages to pull Midori to her side, will wrap her legs around her ribcage and squeeze her in a vicious body scissors while she tries to keep the grip on her arm.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next