Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Midori Himeno's debut.

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 Empty Re: Midori Himeno's debut.

Post by Harukasan Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Midori was fairly tough. One eye winked open after being hit by the headbutt and she saw Nayara coming at her. Midori planted her legs as Nayara connected and gave a loud grunt at the impact. But she threw her arms up to catch Nayara and try to bring her to a halt in grapple tie up, baring her teeth at ehr fiercely. Her feet skidded about half a foot back as applied the brakes.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Nayara blinks when Midori managed to endure the lariat and she's locked up with the girl again. Not feeling intimidated by that, Naya tries to catch Midori's arm during the lock up and she'll try to whip her foe towards the nearest corner firmly.

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 pm

As Nayara grabbed onto Midori and went to Irish whip her, Midori again decided to use her strength to counter. As she was whipped out she again dug her feet in and at first would seem to pull at Nayara as if going for a whip reversal. However, she would plant herself right in front of Nayara, reach down to scoop her up by her thighs and if successful go for a big spine buster.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Naya "huh?" when Midomi managed to plant her feet in the ground and she's lifted up before she's slammed down in the mat firmly making the catgirl to yell in pain and hiss while she holds her back and rolls away, wnating to have distance from the girl she was fighting.

Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0000Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0001Midori Himeno's debut. - Page 2 AFW0002
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 am

Midori let go of Nayara after slamming her and got back up with a brief, primal yell giving a bit of a flex and getting a pop form the crowd after doing such an impressive power move. Midori turned her back slightly as she straightened out a bit and would turn back in Nayara's direction.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 am

Nayara grits her teeth and get ups while she rubs her back a bit more while Midori is pleasing the crowd. The catgirl just assumes her stance and dashes again trying to surprise Midori with a firm spinning kick aimed right at her gut.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 am

Midori's pop for the crowd was not too long. By the time Nayara attacked her, she already had her focus back. As the foot came acreening towards her gut for the kick, Midori would shoot two cupped hands out to try and catch the foot and follow up by trying to pull hard on Nayara's leg to throw her across ring with a sharp wrench to the right.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 am

Nayara grits her teeth when her leg got caught by her foe and she quickly tries to hop and twist her body midair to the right hopping to nail a violent Enzuigiri on Midori's head. There's a chance that Midori ends avoiding the enzuigiri as she executes the Dragon Screw on her but even so, Nayara will not be hurt after that move since she was tiwsiting her body to the same side Midori planned to twist. In either case, Nayara falls on her front using her arms to soften the fall before she tries to roll away and get up.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Midori was not one to waste time in a good fight so she would have ended up tossing Nayara in any event. Neither was she trying to hurt Nayara's leg yet. She would wait for Nayara to get up after the throw though and then attempt to nail her with a clothesline.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Nayara get ups quickly and turns around to face Midori who was charging towards her and raising her arm to slam a clothesline on the catgirl's chest. Frowning, Nayara tries to catch the extended arm and her oposite shoulder while she falls backwards, planing a foot on her stomatch and flipping her over in a Monkey Flip. Hopefully sending Midori right to the ring corner.

Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next