Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:57 pm

"Haterrrr...auh..auhowww!" Blair chuckled as she was then shut up, her foot caught so easily, and wiggling herself in Bree's good grip on her! squirming and writhing, until the other catgirl started twisting Blair ankle, quite tightly, as her balance was wearing thin from all this moving about...too much distraction, getting the better of her. As she thundered back first onto the canvas, "oufffh! nyaaaa, you sneaky bitch!" Blair yelped, shaking her head as she had never really felt a ankle twits before, or any other wrestling move, but relying on her feline way of fighting to succeed. Or just to show she was unpredictable...cruel, yet a lively feline-ish girl.

Fact was Blair had no pent up wrestler aggression, or strength, only her curvy but skinny body to get out of tight situations. Just like this one, she purred until she could use her other leg, to cross kick Bree right on her noggin. Flaring her skirt up, while her face lit up like a Christmas tree, "HI-NYAAAH!" Blair splurted out, trying to be a Martial Arts kitty.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 2 CxD01fY
Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Bree manage to 'cat-napping' the snobby witchy bitch Blair foot when she was almost close to punting her pretty hot face, now its her turn to suffer the consequences by twisting onto the ankle as she slowly lifting it up, showing her panties to everyone that can get a good glimpse on it. "Purrrr humiliated enough?!"

Twisting and jerking onto her ankle while she thrashing around like a weak little kitten, making Bree giggles from the way she was moving around and about. "Whats the matter, cat got your touu..... NYAHHOOOOO!" Somehow out of nowhere, Blair freakin foot smacked right into Bree head completely off guarded that instantly releasing her foot and felling backward onto the mat. Holding onto her forehead with that striped stockings kicking around, showing she was in pain with that nasty hissing sound from her mouth, cat tones. "N-n-n-naoooo hissss owwww!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Blair grinned as her stupid opponent fell down, still, a little sore after that ankle twist session, but none the less seeking a little face to face time with Bree. "I bet that hurt, nya jobber!~" Blair hissed down at Bree, as the catgirl got back to her feet, to hear that crowd cheer in satisfaction, "luckily for you, I'm just getting started~" she purred while getting ready to send her fist into the crotch of Bree, guaranteed of making her squeal, while Blair would quickly cover the girls eyes. That's if her opponent was in any state to strike that was, after all, they were both playing dirty...

No rules? for a first match, this was perfect for Blair's devious ways, allowing her to use anything, to make her new opponent mew for submission. She wanted to make Bree sing! even if she was turning out to be more dominant, towards her first debut. "Scream pweeeease~" Blair smirked widely, aiming her fist, and going in to punch Bree's crotch from above...more so of a punch drop technique.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:55 am

Bree just wincing from the pain on her face when this stupid witch bitch cat woman just kicked her in the face which it wasnt far for Bree at all. "Nyaaoooowwww...." She whines until she take a look between her fingers to see that Blair looking down at her with a look that she knows what shes gonna do to her. "Hey, Im not jobber you stupid little bit---- YAHHHOOOOW!" Instantly she screams out loud from her crotch taking a hard punch and it wasnt enough when she went on hitting her exposed crotch for another hit, making her bounces from impact and turning on over to clutch herself, tapping her feet onto the mat and just hissing in pain, holding onto herself. "Naaaa...."

Bree now wishes to do the same thing to Blair as soon as she can recover and getting a chance to get back on top, to be the winner over this witchcraft of an ugly feline. "Neeeeee.... I'll... I'll get you for that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Blair giggled in joy, and a slight feel of sadism, as she heard Bree squeal out in much pain from that loser of a strike...she screamed, quite loudly, almost like it was sweet music to Blair's fur ears. Making her purr with satisfaction, as she rises back to her feet with grace, "oh realllllllly, from what I hear all your doing is screaming!~" Blair smiled, making a few silly faces at Bree, while sticking out her tongue, hearing her blissful fans laugh in the many as they viewed this match of the entertainment type. And Blair with bringing the entertainment, were a package of deviousness...

For her next move, Blair would line herself up against the ropes, in a position to charge herself forward in a slingshot launch, and aim her legs and feet out, for quite a powerful kick to Bree's jaw. Guaranteed to give the kitten, something to daze about, since Blair was showing off. "Nyow, time to really hurt her...maybe I'm being too harsh? nahh, no bad cosplayer ruins my purrrfect night!~" Blair thought in her mind giggling, prancing her way over to the ropes, to get ready to launch her attack into Bree when she was, at least, kneeling up.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Bree suffering so much between the legs that this witch really did put some horrible spell, a really physical painful one that is, just hitting her pussy that nearly making Bree cry in tears, but all she does was screaming from the suffering and wishing to make Blair shut up. "Nghhh... nya shut up! Owwwww......" Her body rolling side by side after Blair moving away from her while the skimpy feline trying to get up on all fours, still clutching herself and barely enduring the pain. "Nghhhh....."

She doesnt know what Blair have in mind and when she turn her head around when she felt the ring is shaking and its getting closer and closer until. "GAH!" the kick was powerful enough to spin Bree clockwise and having her turn over facing up and spread eagle, hearing her weak... "Mew......." groans as her hands slowly coming up to hold her head, before her body starting to turn over and balling up. "mew mew..... nyaooowwww......."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:31 am

With aloud smack of skin and her own boot, Blair exclaimed in joy as she watched Bree, go down hard onto the mats. Thinking that her legs did have they're advantages, aside from being purrfectly shaped...watching her foe squeal into a mess on the mats, as Blair would walk on over with a smile. "Hah! you know what they say, the lowest of the low, stay low...get it?!" Blair giggled outrageously, not noticing the poor joke of hers, as some members of the audience and even the ref scratched they're heads.

Blair began to twitch a little at no one laughing at her jokes, she was winning, but only by the dirty tricks of a self obsessive individual, herself. Wasting no further time on joking, Blair moved herself in for a race to the ropes, and maybe even a bodyslam if Bree stayed down...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 am

Bree almost crying from the pain taking so much hits to the head over and over, feeling that her mind gonna blow any moment, even her jokes just increasing the pain of how lame it was, but she tries to ignored listening to her as much she could, tapping on the mat with her feet, enduring so much pain while relaxing her body on the mat with her back. "Nghhh... nyah....."

Not before long while she roll herself facing up, she didnt notices until she look on over to the side to see Blair comes running toward her after bouncing off the ropes, she tries to roll out of the way if her body can react fast enough. "Nuhhh....."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Racing herself in with her cat-like reflex and stamina, Blair was almost in range, to bodyslam the lesser kitty and cause even more pain. But when all looked according to plan, Bree slightly managed to roll out of the way! making Blair get over excited, and skid to a stop, tripping on over Bree's spread leg as the witch girl faceplanted into the mats. "Gn-OUFFH!" Blair mewed, feeling her face go red from a hard slap of mat, and face connecting, laying to the mats planking in some way, as her limbs twitched...how, could Bree still be up from all that? she thought, feeling the rush and vertigo from falling so fast, botching her bodyslam with a clueless leg trip...

"This is not...fair...she should be crying around now!~" Blair thought to herself, pulling her own head up to shake off the daze, to look on over at Bree and scowl. If this cat bitch wanted to cry, the Blair was going to make sure of it! "and this time STAY DOWN nyowwwww!~" Blair hissed as she pulled herself up, crawling her way towards where Bree was downed, to slap her continuously in the face with her claws out. Revenge, served with some really, razor sharp claws..

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Bree body taking so much beating that was very painful for her and this bitch Blair was just as tough as she thought of, at the very least she was able to roll out of the way to avoid getting the impact move by Blair, noticing that the witch tripped over Bree's legs and tripping her down onto the mat, panting when she sees her hitting the mat face first couldnt help but to make her giggles of her foolishness. "Nyahaha...... clumsy girl.... you're so dumb!" Then Bree tries to pushes herself up only up to on all fours to take a breather until then....

"NYAH! HEY!" She was suddenly being attacked again when Blair crawling toward her with her fangs... no, claws sticking out swiping right at her the feline as Bree bringing her arms up to defense herself to taken some blows. She then tries to stop her by pouncing onto Blair to pinning her down on the mat on top of the witch, reaching for her hair and rolling around on the mat, catfighting, literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next