Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

Post by XSirenX Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Blair was only becoming more annoyed from Bree's blocking, blocking most of her own claw strikes, while this next move would soon make her rethink her ways, "dumb?! you bit...NO, take that b bac-OUFFH!" Blair yelped, being pounced back down to the mats, as Bree had knocked off Blair's beloved hat! revealing her ears, and the handful's of hair Bree was clawing at, making Blair scream out loud while hand clawed at the cage fence. What seemed like Blair's night so far, had turned into quite the catfight, her long, beautiful purple locks in the hands of Bree...who mercilessly didn't care about Blair's style and look, more so hating her, than respecting her opponent at all.

"H hair pull?! is that it! psh..." Blair yelped and moaned, trying to act brave, but overcome of the simple thought that her hair may get messy, as well as her poor, scratched face, or even lose on her debut to a jobber! Blair had to rethink her recovering strikes and quit kicking up a hissy fit sooner or later. Until she tried tumbling with Bree's body, by keeping her body quite close to that of her opponent's, which got some attention from the fans ringside to they're surprise...

"Plegh! no wonder you sweat, your a loser after all!" Blair said grinning, trying to tumble with Bree using her body weight, in attempts to move her arm up and lock Bree's neck, into one killer lock to slow her down...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 3 CxD01fY
Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blair vs Bree, 'first to Mew!' tapout match.

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Bree pounced right into Blair so that she could stop her from going anymore attacks after she was able to block several claw swiping against her, it hurts a lot but it was better than getting scratch across the prettiest face in the ring, way better than the witch bitch Blair! "Nyahoooo!" She pounced into her opponent and taken her down to get on top and start doing like any two women would do together in the ring, catfighting!

Bree trying to roll around with her opponent as she pulls onto her hair and seeing her cat ears that was hidden under the witch hat, hearing Blair complaining at her and Bree didnt care at all. "Nayhhh! Im no loser! A loser would wear a hat to cover her ugly baldness!" She teased as she continues to roll around catfighting with her until she was being pulled over until she felt her neck being wrapped around into a tight lock. Bree gasping for air as she reaches up to her arm trying to pry it off to escape from her clutch. "Gahhh.... let go bitch! Nya!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Blair was horrified at what Bree was saying about her, all these nasty names, including hair baldness? all the more bitchy rage for Blair to use against her, but for now she would have to put up with Bree, rolling her around like a crocodile with its tasty prey in the water. Eventually getting a hold of her opponent, once again, by settling Bree into the lock...tightly, with some of Blair's own 'strength' or whatever skinny muscle she had on her slender cat girl body.

However, amongst the madness of the fight, Balir's eyes were shifting each time down to Bree's chest. Two big milk filled orbs, which she had no problem with, but only the slightest hint of 'jealousy', Bree's did have some jiggly's on her indeed, "ohhhh, Ya know, THOSE are impressive, thattt impressive enough to make me GROPE you!" she grinned widely, showing her nails, but firstly taking her free hand to massage Bree's breasts...one by one...softly, in her little cat act of humiliation...

For she would be planning to tit slap her opponent into submission, next, unknown to poor poor Bree...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 am

Bree wincing from the hold that the damn girl Blair caught her in, she isnt a mouse at all and feeling like being trapped like one! "Meow!" She struggles in her arms while prying on the best she can but apparently shes not doing well so far and the witch is just being annoying to her. "Grrrrr!" She lightly growled at her and wiggling around in her revealing outfits, something that felt wrong on her tail being behind her and all tucking between herself and her opponent, her mind isnt thinking straight until she hears Blair's annoying voice. "What?!"

"NYAHHHHH!!!!" She felt her finely orb breasts being groped as she said planning on doing so, making her wiggling even more like a cat touching the pool of water, she was feeling weak and turned on which it doesnt feel right with the girl shes starting to hate right from the start of this match, groaning and purring in between, knowing it feels good but also humiliating in front of everyone. "L-Let goo!" Her facing showing red blushes that she is having hard time to contain herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Blair was getting a madder, insaner grin by each second of enjoyment of this situation, sure she groped herself at home sometimes...but to grope another catgirl? it felt so rich and liberating than her bath days. Squeezing her hands onto Bree's breasts even more, while taking a few twits and turns, at the soft mushed orbs in front of her, "go onnnnn, miaow for THIS!" Blair grinned deviously, not letting go of her groping frenzy anytime soon, as she would continue her methods with a harsh, clean, tit slap on Bree's impressive kittens. Teasing Bree with a little shot of her wondrous cleavage while in the midst of things...jiggling...

"SssssssssSLAP! the ugly cat bitch!" Blair mewwed, taking joy into her slaps at Bree, by slapping her hands around like a game of tennis, watching how Bree's breasts made an almost 'meaty' sound, when hit hard. Continuing to slap her with the crowd laughing along at the little sexy display, while Blair mounted Bree's stomach, to get more of an advantage over her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 am

"NAOOOWWW! STOP IT!" Bree screaming out loud with a blushed face while her breasts being toyed with like a yarn ball, except its a lot softer, bouncier, and warm too that Blair wouldnt let go for a second, she kept on groping and groping non-stop that all Bree could do is struggling, swaying back and forth against her body unable to escape since her mind is side tracked, focused about her breasts being played over and over again.

That until Blair, the damn witch bitch, decided to slap it around like ping pong balls jiggling around under her black bikini top making her screaming even more, along with the crowd laughing at the humiliations. "NYAHHH! STOP BITCH! NAOOOOOH!" She couldnt stand it any longer, Bree attempt to snap her head back hoping to headbutt Blair so she could release the skimpier feline Bree, hoping to escape and take a breather from screaming and panting so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3