Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lena vs White Feather

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lena vs White Feather - Page 5 Empty Re: Lena vs White Feather

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Lena doesn't answer to White Feather, focused on finding a way out, and trying not to show her fear. In a last attempt she will try to grab one of White Feather's arm, hoping to unbalance her like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:34 am

White Feather was planning to drop Lena as soon as she finished her walking. But suddenly, she felt her arm being grabbed and she felt a little off balance. She had trouble holding onto Lena and she feared that she would fall herself. Soon, the unbalancing made her lose her grip and drop Lena down behind with White Feather falling to the side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Lena smiles as she managed to avoid a hard landing and to stop Feather's initiative. She will try to benefit from the fact she's behind to grab her opponent's other arm, . If this works she will try to straighten her opponent and to pull her arms behind, while putting her legs on Feather's back to pull her arms harder "Pretty hard landing, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm

White Feather groaned as she tried to look around where Lena was. She then felt her arm being grabbed by behind before being straightened by Lena's legs. "Nnngh, let me go!" White Feather groaned out as she grunted from the pain and tried to shake Lena off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 am

"Here we are" Lena says, smiling, as she straightens Feather's arms behind. She will strenghten the hold, narrowing her opponent's arms behind "Give up?" She asks to White Feather as this latter demands her to let her go

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 am

"No! NO!" White Feather cried out, shaking her head in refusal to give up. She still tried to shake Lena off as she added, "Let go of me now!!" Her arms are already starting to hurt now and she didn't know how long Lena will keep her like this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am

Lena giggles 'You're not afraid of contradiction, are you?" "Anyway when you really want me to stop just say you submit, personaly I can stay like this all-day" She adds , faking boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 am

"NNGH!" White Feather groaned as she continued trying to get out of the submission. Her arms were secured well and the pain only kept increasing as the hold progressed. She knew it wouldn't be long before she feels like giving up, but she tried to ignore it as best as she could.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am

"NGHH? It's not really a credible answer, i'm sure you can do better" Lena answers calmly. Lena strenghtens the hold a bit, narrowing her arms harder and pushing her back "So?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:35 am

"UGH!!" White Feather grunted as she hold had tightened and her arms were continually being stretched out. She almost felt like her arms were going to pop. "Uhhh...I...I..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next