Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lena vs White Feather

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lena vs White Feather - Page 3 Empty Re: Lena vs White Feather

Post by fdukna Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 am

When White Feather seems surprised and ask her why she's angry Lena doesn't understand her opponent at all "Is she stupid? Why does she ask..? No, she's not, on the contrary she's trying to make me unconcentrate" She thinks
Stopping to talk, Lena will start to move slowly at her, willing to wait for Feather to attack first "Come'on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:23 am

White Feather would add, "Is it a bad thing that I don't want to end the match so quickly?" After enough backing off, she would follow Lena's instruction and try to land a one-two punch to the body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Lena doesn't answer to the question, considering it as a strategy to piss her off. When White Feather attacks, Lena is hit by the first punch, but when the second punch arrives Lena will try to grab Feather's arm before the fist reaches her. If it works she will try to throw her to the ground, rolling White Feather over her shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 am

White Feather's second punch was caught by Lena before being thrown over her shoulders to the mat. "UGH!!" she cried out as she landed. "I'm guessing you're not agreeing with me here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

"Here we go" says Lena as she feels her opponent rolling over her shoulder and then falling to the floor. Lena is now standing behind Feather, with a grab on her arm.So then Lena will join her on the ground and try to wrap her leg around White Feather's neck from behind, then squeeze it in a headscissor. Doing that if it works she will keep her opponent's arm grabbed

"I agree completly . I'm not asking you how this move is called. You must probably know it, then how to get out of it" she says teasingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am

White Feather felt her own neck being wrapped up by Lena's leg as she began to gag and grab that leg. She even felt her arm being grabbed to keep her down. Gasping for air, she would say, "Oh, I do. The question is do you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Having White Feather in a headscissor, Lena will try to wrap her left leg completly around the neck, while wrapping her right leg around her left foreleg, in order to turn the hold into a figure four headscissor, like a sleeper hold but with legs), still grabbing Feather's arm
If it works she will try to strenghten the pressure, in order to have Feather's neck trapped between her crotch and her left knee, while her right leg securize and strenghten the hold, squeezing Feather's neck
"Yes, I do!" answers Lena, smiling and patting her opponent's head teasingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm

White Feather was already starting gasp for air and the squeeze is getting tighter. Desperate to get out, she tried to hit Lena's legs a little so she can pry her head loose and get out. If this worked, she would even try to get her other arm out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Lena was squeezing harder , tightening the choke, when her leg was hit by White Feather, who then was trying to wrigle her head free. Lena knew she had to act quickly if she wanted to keep her opponent trapped in

So she will try to twist the arm of Feather which is grabbed, using her both arm, one arm moving the upper arm up, while the other arm pushing the forearm down. Lena hopes that the twist will deconcentrate her opponent from trying to get out

"You need help, don't ya?" she says, teasing her opponent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

"Huh, as if!" White Feather replied as she continued trying to escape. She cringed and grunted in pain as she felt her arm being twisted to derail her attempts. But White Feather still tried and hopefully, she could get out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next