Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird) - Page 4 Empty Re: Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 am

"Did you know that the estimated worldwide time on jail for harassment and kidnapping hovers around 6 years with a generous judge that hears your pleads for innocence? There are those banana states where you basically get away with a slap on the wrist if you pay the money, and really steep fines in the real states. Not exactly a way to simply show a message, or not?"
Sayuri would turn around to be de facto face to boobs with Deathbird, packing a smooth smile all the time.
"But I am no judge and willing to test your method. What do you think about that?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird) - Page 4 Empty Re: Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 am

"Do you take me for a fool?" Deathbird asked with a smirk of her own. She narrowed her eyes to Sayuri as she added, "Why do you think I mentioned we have others in our operations? We always keep in contact to stay under the radar as best as possible." She would still try to loosen her wrists from the leather without Sayuri noticing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 am

"A team of top economists lost control over the Lehman Brothers Bank, one of the biggest financial behemoths ever, in more months. So foolishness is not necessarily a hindrance for a top position."
Her new plaything was shaking around in her restrains, but Sayuri had kind of experience in the restraining of other people and had learned from how Barbara had described the handling of her at the hands of the other vermin, so she would drop the crop and put her hands around the other girls butt cheeks to keep her in check while starting to kiss the belly of Deathbird.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:18 pm

"Of course not," said Deathbird being silent as her belly was kissed and her buttcheeks were grabbed. "We've taken all necessary precautions to perform such similar actions." Her legs twitched a little as she wondered if she would wrap her legs around her captor or not.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:22 am

"Very well then."
Sayuri gave the breasts of the other girl a hard squeeze before stepping away from her to collect her crop from the floor and put it back again in her briefcase, secure in the thought that she had paid back what Barbara had received at this point and when Deathbird would be found later from a guest or personal like room service. She had basically brought an empty briefcase in after all of her shackles had been prepared, so she could put it beside her with ease while standing behind the chair she had sat on before.

"Send me a mail with endeavors, and I tell you if I am on board or not with them."
She would say, smiling lightly before attempting to go if Deathbird did not have any further thing to say.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 am

"Understood, Sayuri," said Deathbird as she breathed out a little from her breasts being squeezed. "I am hoping to see you soon." She would watch as Sayuri went on her way, leaving an empty briefcase beside her. They knew they both had their differences, but Deathbird believes they will work well together.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4