Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) Empty Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by Gadot Sat May 28, 2016 7:30 am

All things considered, Ronin should have been a little more embarrassed about going to Haru's place in the middle of the day with that giant fur coat on his back, but there was a piece of him that was a little too excited to see his face when he got it back. For the moment, he was just reveling in the idea of Haru's face being upset, getting angry, probably forcing him into the ring to try and beat the crap out of him…

So why was he getting excited over that? In fact, he was practically counting on it; beneath his jeans he had pulled on his trunks, just standing tall as he walked up to Haru's apartment building, giving a small hum. He didn't even care much about the looks he was getting from those he passed; surely, they were looking at the state of the fur coat on his back. Good. Let them. It just meant he did it right.

Finally, he made it to the door and knocked on it. Haru called out, told him to come on in -- he knew who it was. He knew what he was there for. Ronin opened the door with a small smirk on his face, moving into the room. He slipped the coat off his back, giving him a grin. "I believe you were looking for this?" he asked, moving to toss it over to Haru, who seemed quite content on the couch -- and he just hoped that it would fuck up his day royally.

The whole thing was a fucking mess. It looked like Ronin had not only used it as a rug, but as a towel; there was dirt all over it, really seeped in, and even a few stains of brightly colored liquids all over it. But worst of all -- it was littered with cumstains. In some places, it was small; in other places, it looked like he gathered cum into a cup and just poured it onto the jacket. It was absolutely disgusting -- and it was clear why Ronin was just standing there with a wide grin despite the fact that he had been forced to bring it over like a delivery boy. It was the small things.

Back to top Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) Empty Re: Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 am

"Come in!" Haru shouted over his shoulder upon hearing a knock on the door. Ronin was supposed to be coming by to return the coat he had stolen a few weeks back, and while waiting he was just lounging on the couch watching sports. He waved his hand flippantly as he heard the door open, ushering Ronin to come forward.

As Ronin came in, he'd see that the apartment had been cleaned up and all the broken furniture replaced. As he came round the side of the couch, he'd find Haru reclining with a bored expression on his face, wearing jeans and form-fitting dark shirt. Ronin tossed the coat his way and it landed at his feet. Haru glanced down at the tarnished coat and then up at Ronin with a raised brow. That couldn't possibly be the same piece of clothing that he'd taken. But as Haru glanced back down, beneath the multi-colored stains and the dirt, the grim realization set in.

There was no warning for when Haru flew up from the couch and tackled Ronin to the ground. He grapevined the man's legs so he wouldn't get away, and began squeezing one hand against his throat while his other pinned down one of Ronin's arms. "You must have some kind of fucking deathwish, Sham-urai." Haru growled as he pulled Ronin's head up and then smacked his head down on the hard floor.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't bloody this floor with your brains" he demanded with a fury unlike anything Ronin had probably seen. His face would probably have been beet-red too had he not already sported darkened skin.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 12:58 am

It was fun, to say the least, watching Haru come to the slow realization that it was, in fact, the same coat that Ronin had taken quite some time ago. It was clear why Ronin had taken his time returning it, and why he had that smug look on his face as he threw it to Haru's feet. He knew the attack was coming, but he didn't know when -- and, if he was being honest, he wasn't sure if he even wanted to prevent it. Standing there in his tight jeans and white wifebeater, and with those trunks on underneath, it was clear he was expecting a fight.

Ronin slammed to the floor with a grunt, feeling those long legs grape-vining his own as his hand grabbed at his throat, pinning only one of his arms down. It was good that he managed to get Haru angry, he was already making mistakes. Not enough though; his head smacked against the hard floor, dazing him for a moment. But he still managed to make a chuckle at Haru's comment, looking up at him and seeing that unmatched fury. "Well, I might know a guy who could fix it," he remarked in return, letting his free hand reach up and grab for Haru's hair, giving it a nice yank.

"Heck, if you ask me nicely, I might even pay for it to be fixed." He was acting oddly calm and almost acting as if he was in charge of the situation, even though he was the one on the ground, with a hand around his throat -- which, by the way, was starting to really get to him. "But you're so cute when you're angry, so why should I do either of those things?" It was the last thing he could say before he felt his oxygen supply beginning to run out, but it was a good ending to his half of the conversation. He held a shocking amount of cards here.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 am

Ronin's attempt at a flirt earned him an angered growl and another smack of his head into the hard floor. Haru was in mood for games, he was quite literally out from blood as he clawed his fingers into Ronin's windpipe. He was the metaphorical bull seeing-red at the moment. Haru untwined their legs and shoved himself up, making sure to grab a fistful of that dark hair to drag Ronin up.

They headed straight away towards the ring and he hurled Ronin towards it like he was a sack of potatoes rather than a person. He stripped himself of his shirt in a flash, throwing it behind the couch as he picked up speed into a run. He barreled his shoulder into Ronin's back, likely doubling him over the side. It would give Haru the opportunity to grab Ronin's legs up like a wheelbarrow and he shoved the man in.

"I'm going to end you" Haru announced as he slipped in behind him. He rose up to his feet with arms raised and head lowered in boxer mode. The moment Ronin started to get up, Haru was ready to nail him with a fast sucker punch.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:16 am

Honestly, everything happened way faster than Ronin was ready. Those shots to the floor got him dazed and confused, and he was almost certain he had started bleeding. He hadn't, or else Haru would probably have ended up making Ronin wipe it up with his face -- that was how pissed Haru was, he could tell. Should he tell him? Nah, no need. He'd tell him later -- a piece of him wanted this. Needed this anger and this hostility. It was just weird how his crush manifested; he was still grinning widely as Haru wrapped those fingers around his throat and clawed into his windpipe, making his breath begin to come out slowly and heavily as he tried to get air.

It wasn't until he had basically begun to lose consciousness that Haru brought him up and threw him against the ring. He stripped his own shirt off quickly, but in doing so, he ended up completely left open for Haru's shoulder. He doubled over the side, letting Haru grab his legs and shove him into the ring. When he spoke up again, Ronin couldn't help but laugh lightly at the comment. "Yeah, right. You're going to try to beat the shit out of me, before you just try to fuck me again. We've been going in this circle for quite some time now," he replied, beginning to shift onto all fours. He could see Haru behind him, and he knew that the guy was probably going to try and brawl. Haru was a man of many rhythms, at least.

So Ronin did the one thing he could do; he tried to aim a donkey kick back, straight for Haru's balls. It wouldn't be nearly as fun if Ronin didn't fight back. Hell, he was going for the victory, whatever winning entailed in this rage-fueled endeavor. Honestly, he was mainly trying to keep his mind off what he saw earlier in the day. What better what to do that than to try and get into an all out fight against his favorite heel?

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:28 am

"The only fucking is me fucking up your face" Haru growled. Horny was probably one of the last emotions he was feeling. Probably.

Ronin's donkey kick hit nothing but air as Haru stepped in and to the side, letting the man's legs flop down to the ring clumsily. Haru swung a soccer kick for Ronin's chest to deflate him, and then grabbed a thick swab of the man's hair to drag him up. Haru needed him on his feet for this. Every stain and discoloration, he was gonna be paid back for each one.

Haru went into full rampage mode, he started wailing left and right bodyshots and then switching it up with hooks aimed for Ronin's jaw. The aim was to keep him guessing, keep him off-balance, and keep him bruised! Death to the coat-destroyer!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:56 am

As the donkey kick hit nothing, Ronin knew he had pushed Haru a bit too far. But he couldn't help it -- Haru was just too damn sexy when he was angry. Just watching him as he was now, with those jeans on and nothing else, hammering blows into him. Even with the pain coursing through him, he just grinned; he won, in his eyes. He grunted as he was yanked to his feet, before being treated like a walking punching bag.

Even when those punches were aimed for his jaw, he didn't seem to give much of a care; that grin was still plastered across his face. He was getting his ass handed to him, and he was actually enjoying it. So as those punches hammered into his face, he found himself falling backwards against the corner. Yet, he looked up at Haru for a moment, opening himself up to more and more punches.

"You wanna go out to dinner after this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:39 am

Haru was jackhammering Ronin into the mat, swing after swing, just blasting his foe for daring to destroy his jacket like that! Ronin either couldn't or wouldn't put up much of a fight as he was cornered against a turnbuckle, becoming quite the dashing human punching bag. And as his assault tired him, Haru let Ronin sag into the ropes as he panted and paused to examine his work.

He gripped Ronin by the hair and tugged his face up so he'd have to look at him. By no means had his thirst for payback been sated, but he wanted to see how his victim was faring. Had he gone too easy? Was he still grinning? Those things meant Ronin hadn't suffered the weight of his decisions yet.

Haru propped Ronin up so that he could uppercut the man with his knee, but the shamurai's statement caught him off guard. Had the anger made him go, for lack of a better word, mad? A fucking date?!

-the fuck!?" Haru barked incredulously, paused in confusion.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:41 am

Perhaps Ronin had just gone punch drunk, maybe he just had officially gone mad. Getting his ass handed to him easily, yet he still went ahead with asking him out to a date. It was no question why Haru was taken off guard; the man who he had basically gotten into a long rivalry with ended up asking him out to dinner? Yet, Ronin was completely genuine, asking him intently.

However, there was something he noticed after he asked; Haru's defenses were down. There was no onslaught going on, no attempt at beating the shit out of him, like what had characterized their former fights. No, he had stopped -- and now it was Ronin's time to shine. He moved forward quickly, aiming his knee for Haru's stomach. If he managed to get Haru bend over, he would stuff Haru's head under his armpit so he could DDT him roughly.

"Ya heard me. A date. You and me."

He moved to let go of Haru and roll him over so he could straddle that sexy abdomen, reaching up -- and moving to shove his hands up above his head, pinning them down. "Come on, what do you say?" he asked, keeping those thighs tight around Haru's abdomen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:04 am

"Ooof!"

Ronin's swift counter made full use of Haru's pause in concentration and lowered defenses. He doubled over into Ronin's waiting grasp as he backed him up and promptly stunned him with a quick DDT. Ronin climbed atop him thereafter, flipping him and quickly sliding chest to chest. Haru's head was still swimming when the shamurai pinned his hands above his head, but instinct had him buck his hips to try to throw the man off. No luck, it barely budged him from the mount.

"You're fucking crazy" Haru growled as he pulled his knees up so he could get his feet flat against the mat, to give him some traction. The pissed off look returned to his face and started to ball his hands into fists. With a loud grunt of effort, he threw his right side up pushed off in order to roll them so that Ronin was beneath him now.

"Why the hell would I do something like that?" he barked as he fought to bring his right forearm under Ronin's chin to choke him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next