Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird) - Page 3 Empty Re: Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:27 am

"Uhm, to be honest, I don't know. Must have to see how it turns out with her. If things go well, maybe I will indeed be thankful for the effect alone."
While she was speaking, she put out a riding crop out of her briefcase, also looking at it while she continued to speak before letting it streak over a butt cheek of Deathbird.
"Anyway, it's not that. I am rather a little disappointed how you choose to further your point through Barbara. Did you really think that I would turn out to be a dirty collar criminal, like let's say, squeeze through a window for some pocket change? That's a work for your little cat. I am a white collar criminal at best, the best crimes are these that nobody knows of anyway, like insurance scam."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird) - Page 3 Empty Re: Best served cold(Sayuri and Deathbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 am

Deathbird felt the cold leather of the riding crop streak across her buttcheek, making her shiver just a little. She then smirked as she replied, "Well, the more the merrier they say. And it's an honor meeting a white collar criminal. Does this you won't beat me up? I would've considered that option."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:01 am

"Beat you up? You mean like in beat you to a bloody pulp? No. I would be the totally wrong person to beat someone up. It's dirty, boring and exhausting all at once. I'd let Barbara do that anyway. She's so good at maiming other people! Like a machine programmed on beating until you press the button to stop it."
Even now, Sayuri couldn't stop speaking fondly of her numb partner, and nobody hated her more for it than herself. Sadly that would not do well for Deathbird who would earn a playful slap with the riding crop at the butt cheek for this.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 am

"Well that might be some people, and you say Barbara can do that? I guess it's surprising when you are helpless against a cat who wants revenge. I simply don't mind revenge, I just let her carry on." Deathbird then felt a smack at her buttcheek from the riding crop and she only shook as she breathed hard once.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:18 pm

"Oh yes, she really can! Like a breathing robot without the robotic laws to not hurt a human. One could think that she's just mean, uncouth and brutal, but she really isn't. She just does not care of the consequences. Her daddy is Bruce Wayne like rich and she's big and numb, so if she does not outright kill or harass someone, money talks. Me personally, I am no fan of violence at all. But a little harassment here and there..."
Having said that and watching the reaction the crop was producing, Sayuri would slap the second cheek with the same technique to sate her curiosity.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Deathbird shook again as the riding crop hit the other buttcheek and with another breath replied, "Hmm, she certainly fits our profile of who we are trying to recruit. And personally, actions speak louder than words. Sometimes going harsh can make your statement more bold."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 pm

"And this is the point where we start to drift apart. Don't get me wrong, I have no qualm about sending Barbara to do some dirty work, but not for pocket change in a hold up. And to be honest, which banker or insurance type of person will go as far as you need someone to hurt them? Cause you know, dealing with organized crime surely makes you filthy rich, but you need only one person with a strong will you beat up and bang, your next apartment comes with bars and shared soap in the shower."
She would use the crop to streak along of one of Deathbird's legs and lightly slap among the back of one of her knees.
"But maybe this is all a misunderstanding of some sort and you have something that sweeps me at the knees instead of a search for a random bully?."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 am

Deathbird grunted silently as she felt the crop smack at the back of her knee, all the while trying to find a way to get her hands and wrists free from the bondage. Deathbird would then reply, "Heh, well I for one watched enough movies to know that the prison life isn't for me. That's why I do my best to keep a low profile. So why don't you accept my offer to have that better life outside the law. No rules, no responsibilities, we run our lives the way we want."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 am

That sounded much better in her ears. She would never let Barbara do illegal work for little money, only if the reward would eclipse the possible risk many times.
"I am not so sure that I can go over the fact that you brutalized my Barbara right now."
Sayuri would snake one of her arms around the waist of the other girl to play with her belly button while moving the riding crop between the breasts of Deathbird until the tip of the crop would reach the chin of the woman.
"What do you exactly have in mind in terms of keeping low profile and still turn around a good profit?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:57 pm

"Brutalized?" Deathbird scoffed though she moaned a little from her belly button being played with. "I would think of it more like demonstrating how we should not be trifled with. Those who don't accept our offer will receive their "reward". She didn't flich at all thiugh when the riding crop touched her chin. "Well, let's just say Cougra and I aren't the only ones who are in on this. We have many others in our operations

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next