Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 am

As Ayano backed off a bit, Esther decides to hop towards her, rather cheerfully, "My turn!" She exclaims as she turn around, doing a backward dash to slam her back towards her opponent.

Well, either she would slam onto Ayano, or if Ayano tires to counter attack with a kick or punch to her back, which her back should be more then enough to bulldoze through, in which she will turn just 90 degrees to attempt a follow up shoulder charge.

However, if she missed, she will be open to a attack, and if Ayano counters with a German Suplex, it should also work.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

Post by Reaver Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 am

Ayano was watching her opponent carefully, hoping to see how well Esther could fight. She smiled when Esther hopped towards her and muttered under her breathe "Yup, your turn. Enjoy it." Then Esther did something unprecedented; she turned around and did a backwards charge aiming straight at Ayano! Ayano didn't have much time to react, as Esther had gotten pretty close before turning around, but she brought up her arms to lessen the impact. Ayano still took the brunt of the blow and was in no position to dodge Esthers follow up shoulder! "Gah!" Ayano yelled out as the shoulder hit home, nearly flooring her that instant. Ayano would try to push Esther away from her so she couldn't capitalize while Ayano got properly to her feet.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:13 am

Esther tried to follow up with a elbow strike from her shoulder charge, however, before her elbow could hit, she was pushed back by Ayano, "There's still more coming up!" The tiny girl exclaims in excitement, as she charged forward again, this time with her chest thrusting out, attempting to slam her chest against her opponent, with even greater force then before, if her opponent tries to strike her chest or abs, her opponent would felt as if she hits speeding cast iron wall, well, Esther's chest and abs are rather incredibly tough.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Ayano was impressed, her opponent was exactly as she had said earlier; tough. It seemed like her body was made of iron rather than muscle, the impact from her back alone had proven that. However, she had still revealed a great weakness to Ayano but it was one Ayano couldn't capitalize on at the moment. She managed to disrupt the flow of Esther's moves enough to prevent the elbow strike that Esther had been planning, but Ayano was still in a bad spot. Esther charged again, this time throwing out her chest as she did. Ayano remembered what Esther had told her before about her breasts being incredibly tough, and after what had happened so far Ayano had no reason to disbelieve her. Ayano would try to step to the side of Esther's charge and then lash out with a powerful kick aimed at her legs, trying to sweep the smaller girl to the mat!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm

While the larger girl was able to step aside Esther's bust slam, Esther, being a rather hyperactive and fast fighter, was quick to react, and she would jump up, avoiding the larger girl's kick while doing a bust dive towards her, aiming to slam her own chest against Ayano's.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Ayano was ready for Esther's charge this time, not planning on falling for the same thing twice. She dodged to the side just as Esther came barreling forward, keeping herself away from the girl's powerful chest. Ayano wanted to keep the girl on the ground where she could cause damage to the Esther without having to deal with the girl's toughness anywhere near as much. However, Esther had other plans: She jumped up quickly, dodging Ayano's sweep and allowing her dive Ayano bust-first and slam into the taller girl "Wah!" Ayano yelped as Esther's breasts smashed into her own with immense force send her down to the mat, momentarily stunned.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 pm

As their breasts smashes together, Esther too felt a bit of pain, it would seems that the taller girl's body is rather tough too. However, her position now gives her a rather good opportunities to do her next move.

"We have tested our strength, and you won, now let's test our toughness!" She suggested as she attempts to grab the bigger girl by the shoulders, and rolls over so the other girl will be lifted up in the air by her, before starting to do her bench presses with Ayano, lifting Ayano up again and again just to slam her down bust to bust against her own body, unless the other girl can struggle free, this will be one very girlish yet very painful contest of beauty and toughness.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

"Ughh" Ayano groaned as Esther slammed her into the mat with her "breast dive" the impact had been powerful, leavin her head still spinning as she regained her bearings. Ayano was still trying to get up but Esther was giving her no such chance, Ayano felt the smaller girl grab her shoulders, but for the moment she was all but powerless to stop her much smaller opponent from lifting her into the air! "What are you do-Woah!" Ayano groaned groggily as Esther began their "battle" of toughness by bench pressing th huge body of Ayano! Ayano grunted in discomfort and pain with each lift as Esther kept slamming her back down against her breasts, she knew from the impact alone that this was not a fight she wanted to have with this girl. After a few bench presses Ayano got an idea; as Esther lowered her for the impact, Ayano would curl her legs and try to drive her knees into Esther's body, hoping to get the girl to release!

Last edited by 11803 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm

As their breast slams together, Esther's bust was actually taking more of the impact, as she lies below, however, she was confident that such disadvantage is nothing her body can't overcome, as she slams her opponent against herself, she can feel some pain on her bust as well, causing her to be rather excited.

However, her opponent seems to be much less excited about such a duel of bust durability, as Ayano attempts to push herself out of the slamming with her strong legs. Esther tries with all her might to hold all, but as the test of strength at the start of the fight proves, Ayano has her out-classed in the strength area, and if her arms are weaker then Ayano's, they stood no chance against her long, muscular legs.

And thus, Esther is forced to release her grip on Ayana, and now she has the larger girl pinning her shoulders with her legs, things are not looking well for her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Ayano knew she would not win a battle of the breasts against this girl, at least not in the normal way, so she had to get out. Thankfully her idea to use her legs had worked wonders and caused Esther to allow her to be free; better yet, it had left Ayano on top of her smaller opponent. AYano smirked down at Esther as she shifted herself, turning around so she her butt was covering Esther's face and so could grab her leg and pull it up and back stretching Esther painfully! She figured she need to wear Esther out so that way her moves could be more effective against the girls tired body. She figured Esther would struggle so she pulled farther and farther back each pull, trying to get as much damage in before that happens.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next