Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 6:57 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match Empty Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Melody understood that drama brought in money, and people crave fiction for various reasons. And, as Melody followed wrestling through the last few years of her life, she easily understood that wrestling, drama and money go in hand in hand like bread and butter.

That didn't mean she was happy to be put into another match with an insane blonde that she was reluctant to call her "nemesis" in this company, simply for the fact that the 2 can't stand each other. Tsunade attacked her in her first match in Friction and interfered in her second match, causing her first loss in the company. No matter where she looked, this woman only brought despair on her... at least that's what she wanted to think. Granted, Melody didn't like reading about drama, and rarely did so, but the article of Tsunade trying to take a fellow wrestler's boyfriend away from her in a match sickened Melody. She didn't feel any sorrow towards the woman for assaulting her with a chair, even worse than Tsunade did after her first victory.

But ok, she thought. She needed to calm down. Tsunade wasn't her only opponent in her match tonight, so was Harley's nemesis Ayano, and if she looked past her, it might become her undoing. Looking through the heavy metal brat's profile, she was surprised that, despite her age, she already had a lot more background in wrestling than Melody did. Other than that, a wrestler who simply cheated her ways to victory. She could understand Harley's hate for this kind of thing, she didn't think the girl was quite as bad as Tsunade. Melody also made a quick mental note to never ever allow Navi to be booked into a match with Harley.

Sitting on one of the benches in the locker room, Melody would wait for Harley to come in, so that the 2 can do their respective entrances to the ring.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match Empty Re: Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 am

Harley as usual was just happy to compete and go in front of a buzzing crowd, although it would be a lie to say that she was completely happy with the match up. Even in singles matches where Harley's full attention was on Ayano the sneaky little villain had managed to cheat so the fact that now she had to pay attention to two women meant that her rival would be even more likely to resort to some cheap tactics.

To be honest Harley still didn't know much about the other woman, her very quick studying of Tsunade turned up that she was a mean woman. By what Harley could tell she would take cheap shots and do all sorts of cruel things, which while it was intimidating to Harley it was also a slight relief. She hadn't known much about the situation with Melody and Tsunade in her last match and wasn't sure if she had accidentally sided with the wrong person, luckily for Harley she had made the right decision not to attack Melody in the last match.

Harley would be wearing her usual attire as walked into the locker room, noticing Melody and approaching her partner for the night. 
Attire:

Harley would slowly walk over to Melody and would flash her a quick slightly forced smile and open her mouth to speak. " Hey Melody, uhmm. you ready for the match? " Harley would say. She had never been in a tag team match before and wasn't exactly sure how to greet her partner, if they were in front of a crowd then of course Harley would be bubbly and flawlessly execute a greeting but when there was no one to praise her for doing so Harley seemed to fall short.

Back to top Go down

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match Empty Re: Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 pm

As Harley came in, Melody stood up and smiled Harley's way. While she really didn't like the types of matches her partner liked to do in this company, she'd be lying if she said Harley Jackson didn't have skill in the ring. In theory, she would've won their match last time, but there were plenty of close calls on both sides in the match for Melody to simply call it a false loss.

"Hi, Harley! Yeah, more or less...", while she was fine with the choice of her partner, the fact of the impromptu tag match meant the 2 of them didn't have time to practise each others styles in the ring properly, despite the match between the 2 of them previously.

"So, uh...I checked your match history and you don't seem to have any recorded experience in tag matches. I actually wrestled in some before with my friend, mixed success there, but if you need some advice, I'd be happy to give it."

It was a bit awkward to Melody. She respected the girl, coild even consider her friend, but it was a bit difficult for her to speak with people outside the ring. Melody went towards the mirror to get one final check on her attire, but looking at Harley with a corner of her eye.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Harley had already prepared for her match, she didn't need to check the mirrors as Harley's attire was more or less designed to slightly misfit her. Most the time her rear would be slightly showing so there would be little point in the kawaii having any shame in a slight possible wardrobe malfunction, actually she would probably welcome one as it would get the crowd to make a loud reaction for the woman. 

" Oh, that's good. " Harley would respond, still seeming a little bit awkward before taking a deep breath and giving herself a light smack to fire herself up. " Alright Melody, I don't know much about you and Tsunade but I do know we are the fan favourites. So remember not to do anything that would get us booed, now lets go put on a good show!" Harley would say with passion, getting into her usual energetic groove as she looked at the monitor and saw the crowd. Harley might seem a little bit odd to her opponent, although the kawaii was definitely only being a kind wrestler to get praise from the fans there didn't seem to be anything malicious or manipulative about the woman as she passionately got herself excited for the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:06 pm

"...remember not to do anything that would get us booed"

For a weird reason, an image of her caving Tsunade's skull into the steel steps with a chair popped in to her mind as Harley said that.

Melody tried to be the best person she could possibly be, but there were plenty of instances when her temper got the better of her. Usually, she would say "yes, I will" right away. In this instance?

"I'll...I'll keep it in mind., she said with slight hesitation. Getting her problems with this match out of her head, and ensuring that her attire was in a good position, she would say to the kawaii:

"Alright, I am ready! Let's go to the gorilla position", and would make her way towards the exit from the locker room.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Harley would smile at Melody, keeping the smile on as she waited for a response although her face started to move into a more stern expression until she finally heard Melody's response. " Alright! let's go" Harley would chirp as she followed behind Tsunade, brushing her hair to the side a little bit as they made it to the Gorilla position. 

Harley would then wait a second for her own enterence before realising that she didn't know who's was actually meant to come first. " Uhmm Melody, who is going first? " The kawaii would ask, her face slightly tilting to the side as she waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Arriving at the gorilla position, Melody thought about it for a bit, and thought it would be better for Harley, a natural crowd pleaser to go first, while she follows her up.

"If that's ok with you, can you go first?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Harley would hear Melody's response, answering with a quick and sharp " Sure!" As the backstage staff got ready for her enterence. Harley only having to wait a moment later until making her grand arrival.

After a short wait the crowds chatter would be cut short by the tune of " Don't trust a hoe " which would prompt the crowd too cheer, Harley was glad that the slight controversy of her first interview had blown over. 

Harley would immediately come into view as she threw her arms in the air upon seeing the large crowd, wearing a huge smile as she broke into a jog down the ramp, as usual high fiving one side of the ramps fans before running around the whole outside of the ring high fiving as many fans as possible. Harley would then reach the bottom of the ramp again, seemingly taking just a seconds break before entering the ring, however the fans would start to cheer again as Harley instead ran back up the ramp and high fived the opposite side of the ramp. In so Harley had completed her task of high fiving every fan in the front row, or at least every fan that accepted her high five.

Harley as this point would be a slight bit tired from her jog, but regardless she would break into a run towards the ring, sliding under the bottom turnbuckle and leaning against the rope for a second as she panted, trying to get some air back into her lungs. The kawaii would only try to recover for a slight moment though, before moving to her corner in a light jog. 

Usually Harley's enterence was a slight bit less exhausting but seeing as how she was going to have 3 other enterences to wait through before fighting she felt pretty confident that she could afford to waste energy now. Harley completely confident that her hard working lungs could fully recover by that point. Harley would then look up to the ramp, waiting for Melody to make her enterence as the fans response started to quieten as they waited in anticipation for Melody to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Much like last time in their match, Harley's entrance gathered a highly positive reaction from the audience.

A crewworker approached Melody as she was watching her partner's entrance from the monitor:

"Your song will start playing in 10 seconds"

"Thank you"

With that, within 10 seconds, her recently updated theme began playing on the speakers.

Melody would run in at about 0:20 point of the music, but she would stop at the ramp and look at the crowd. People were cheering for her at about the same volume as Harley. She would then procede to the ring, high-fiving members of the crowd in front row, wearing a smile on her face and doing some poses, including a 2 fingered gun.

Getting into the ring within a minute, she would make a bow at the 1:25 point of the song, aimed at no one in particular.

She would then go towards her and Harley's corner for the match as the 2 girls would await their opponent's to enter.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 am

Tsunade was getting dressed in her purple one piece as she was getting annoyed and enraged about the fact that she could not face that wannabe Melody in a single match as she was forced in this tag team match. The former doctor did not know anything about the other two woman in the match and that did not sit well with Tsunade as she liked to know about the woman she would be working together during the match.

The only time the blond had meet her partner was when she interfered in that match between Melody and her partner some girl called Harley as she wondered what kind of wrestler Ayano was. Knowing she would only have one chance to speak with her tag team partner Tsunade got to her feet and walked to the room where she would be meeting with Ayano so they could talk strategy.

Tsunade:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next