by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 4 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Ryan sighed and sat back down to his book. Unless Heather could pull herself out then he'd not be able to get into what happens in the story.

Meanwhile Erica had just sat down and her ankles were on Heather's arms, it was not the best place to put them.
"Hey I take good care of that groin I'll have you know, and you what they say 'Beggers can't be choosers.'" she said with a childish giggle.

But as Erica was stretching out to grab Heather's cute feet her body was not aligned, thus her full weight was not on Heather's arms rather it was somewhat shifted away from her.

But the maid was still wanting to play with those toes and please the girl from top to bottom.
The minder's maid had just grabbed both of Heather's feet, one still had it's sock and the other lay bare.
"I'll start with the heel and work my way up to those little piggies!" Erica said in joy, but she better watch out.
Heather could still get her off, but she'd better do it fast.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 4 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 am

"Mmph!" Heather let out a couple more muffled yells, struggling underneath her as her face was getting drenched from the juices from Erica's sex.

She felt her ankles on her arms, letting out a couple muffled groans as she heard her words and her childish giggle. As she felt her grab both of her feet, she would hear her words, causing her to writhe around, letting out another muffled yell. She wasn't about to let the girl have her way with her body and would quickly grab her ankles hard, trying to push the girl off her face with all she could muster, attempting to get out from underneath her.

(I apologize for the delay! Busy times)

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

"Hey hold still!" Erica yelled out as she felt Heather start writhing under her.

Erica's body was off balance, her head hit the back of the mat with a thud.
"Noooo, I had you where I wanted you." Erica muttered as she pretended to cry.

Ryan looked up, he rolled his eyes as Erica was acting like well....Good old Erica, she's never really been the brightest bulb in the box. Ryan chalked it up to the constant sex she had with John on a regular basis, no doubt numbing her brain.

Regardless Heather would no doubt be able to breath easy now.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 am

Heather gasped out for air as she was finally able to push Erica off her. She would wipe her face from the girl's juices, groaning out in humiliation before she got up on her hands and knees.

She watchd the girl pretend to cry, causing her to click her tongue. She clenched her fists, her face still quite red from the position she just got out of before she would propel herself from her position, trying to leap onto Erica and pin her to the ground.

"N-now you're gonna pay for that!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am

Erica then noticed that Heather had lept atop her "Oh Mr G likes being on top!" she yelled out.
The maid was humping up and down in joy, she was really getting a kick out this match. Even though she was on the bad end of the stick right now.

Meanwhile John was still sleeping like a vegetable. Ryan was thinking "Jar Jar Binks you have nothing on Erica."

Regardless Erica was in a bad spot but Heather better do something fast, Erica won't stay down for long unless her foe has something up her sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4