Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Erica had her head so far up Heather's bra that she was taken by complete shock at Heather's dropkick.
"Uggh! The stars be singing!" Erica said randomly.

"Ouch! Better call the Doctor! Oh right." Ryan said.

He then grabbed the knocked out mouth of John and put a terrible Irish accent on with "Watch out Eri! This one is kinda tough!"

Erica was down on the mat, her juices getting onto the floor. She always got kicks out of anything when she was naked for some reason. Heather could get a free shot in now, her bra had landed near Ryan. He simply placed a hand on his chin to block it out of his view. She could pick that up later.

"I ain't touching that, it wouldn't be proper now." Ryan thought like the gentleman that he was.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Connecting with that dropkick, Heather grinned widely able to take Erica down with the move. She heard her words, causing her to blush a bit and click her tongue at how ridiculous the girl she was fighting was. Though now wasn't the time for that. Erica was open for antoher hit and Heather wasn't about to let her chance slide.

She would quickly get up and run to the girl, lying down on her side before she would attempt to grab Erica's hair, attempting to pull her head into her thighs for a side headscissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 pm

"Yeow the hair! Mr G loves the mane!" Erica yelled at the hair grab.

"Uhh yes I do Erica, go on now you can do it." Ryan said trying to do an impersonation of John as Mr Grange was a bit out cold right now. Ryan was doing this because he still cared about Erica and didn't want her to lose heart. Mr Knight even pretended to move John's mouth too.

"Mr Grange believes in me. Can't quit here!" Erica thought.
She'd then think about what she could do, she decided that trying to distract Heather would be a good thing to do.
If Ryan or John were in the hold they would go for pure power, but Erica was a bit weaker than that.

The minder's maid then snuck the hand that was nearest to Heather's socks, then she move right down and start tickeling her feet. In the hopes of getting Heather to moves her legs about long enough for her to move before she started choking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:16 pm

"Tch you think I care about that?" Heather let out, shaking her head as she would squeeze her legs around the girl's head as tightly as she could. Heather always prided herself on the fact that she had quite strong legs, and she was ready to show Erica that fully.

She was trying to choke her out, looking to squeeze her even harder before suddenly she would feel the girl start to tickle her feet, causing her to laugh out loud. The tickling caused her to completely lose grip with her legs, allowing the girl to easily be able to slip out of the scissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm

"Gotcha kitty!" Erica said as she freed herself from the hold.

"Well I wouldn't have tried that." Ryan muttered to himself.

"Although that was quick thinking Erica." Ryan said to the minder's maid. Again Ryan gave credit where it's due.

The minder's maid would then pounce onto Heather's laughing body.
Trying as she could to keep her pinned down from behind, she would playfully lick Heather's ear lobe.
Also she would slink her hands to Heather's ample chest and begin to fondle her, going into circular motions.

Erica didn't care if she was the one who would eat Heather out, but Erica's naked groin was already dripping with juice and chances are it could get onto Heather's skirt too.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:34 pm

With Erica freeing herself from the scissor hold, Through her laughter Heather couldn't help but get quite a bit frustrated. She thought she had her and was weakening her enough to make her completely her's, but of course it wasn't to be as the girl was able to slip away.

As if that wasn't enough, Heather soon felt her mounting her back, pinning her down and licking at her ear lobe. She shuddered out before she felt her hands sliponto her chest, feeling her start to fondle at her breasts, causing her to let out quite the moan, her body writhing around as she felt Erica's juices seeping into her skirt, wetting her panties and ass. "H-haahn...s-stop!" She let out through her struggled and writhing around.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Erica mewed in delight, this girl was just perfect. Her ass and breasts were just right for Erica.

Ryan had taken to now going back to his book all the while John was sliding off his chair with no one caring at all.
"Oh Mr Grange tell me what you think? Mr Grange?" Erica said as she began to look at the rest of her team.

John's eyes were still wide open, Ryan noticed that Erica was looking and subtly kicked John's shins so that it moved his body forward. To make it look like he was paying attention.

"You go girl, uh...The Doctor's just too stunned by the sheer sexiness of it." Ryan said coming up with a paper thin excuse. Everyone could tell Ryan was clearly bluffing, but this was Erica we are talking about.

"I'm doing it for you Mr G!" Erica said with a grin.
She then re-focused on Heather, her grip on the breasts were altered so that she began tweaking the nipples now.
All the while Erica tried to shimmy her legs up Heather's, her juices trailing along Heather's body.

"Well Heather-san you look like your in a real jam now. Wonder if you can pull a Houdini out the bag? She lacks the upper body power of myself." Ryan said as he quickly glanced at the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm

As Erica would beckon for approval from the rest ofh er team, Heather was busy stuck in quite the situation. With the girl rubbing and kneading at her breasts, it was weakening her body quite a bit as she was giving into t he pleasure, never one to be that great at dealing with hentai situations.

Feeling her start to tweak at her nipples, Heather let out a loud yelling moan, feeling the girl shimmy her legs up her's, that trail of the girl's juices smearing on her, embarrassing her quite a bit. She groaned out under her, shaking her head before she would hear Ryan's words, causing her to click her tongue.

"Tch..If..only it was that easy.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she twisted and turned her body. She reached down, trying desperately to pull the girl's hands away, wanting to get control back over her sensations.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:08 pm

"Oh you want me to move on? Okay!" Erica said cheerfully.

Ryan then shook his head as Erica did something that he considered flat out stupid.
Erica was trying to turn Heather's body so she could mount Heather's face with her sweet smelling groin.

She thought that it was time for a change in position. If for some reason she could get atop Heather then Erica would stretch back and play with Heather's feet while her groin dripped it's juice into her opponent's lips.

"Well Erica truly is the Harley to the Doctor's Joker. Guess that makes me the batman." Ryan said.

"Now what will she do?" Ryan thought as he waited for Heather's reply to Erica's move.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"Uwah? I-I didn't--" Heather went to reply to Erica before she was taken off guard by the girl turning her around, making it so Heather was lying on her back. In any other situation, Heather could counter this, but after having her breasts rubbed and her nipples tweaked, she was a little spun in the head, allowing Erica to turn her over and get onto her.

As the girl's bare sex inched towards her face, Heather's eyes widened, feeling her press her dripping sex onto her lips, earning a muffled yell from Heather. She felt her stretch back, going to play with her feet, causing Heather to quickly bring her hands up to her thighs. She didn't want to be in this position for too long, her eyes shut tight as her face was a total red, desperately trying to pull at Erica's thighs and get her off of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next