Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Empty TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 am

Tension World Championship Tournament Round 1
Standard Match
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Erica Iona stood waiting out in the parking lot, she was making sure everything was ready for her entrance.
At first she was over the moon when she was told that she could get a shot at the Tension title, however that turned to anger when she was told that she must come alone. If any of her family came into the arena, even to watch the match they would be sacked on the spot.

Needless to say Erica was pissed off at this to say the least, mainly because her dear sweet Mr G couldn't watch her kick major ass. She felt alone again, like she did when she worked as a hooker in Britain.
"Whoever I'm facing is going to wish they never signed up for this stupid tournament....." Erica muttered as she checked her outfit.

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona HARLY.png

However she didn't have her face like that in the picture above. No she wanted to be different in this one, she dyed her hair pink and had a mask created to mimic that of a doll.
TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Dollface.jpg

She then opened the door to a small truck, she had beaten up the previous owner and knocked them out. With her doll mask and altered hair there was no way they would know it was her. "They wanna see me make an impact? They'll get one..." she muttered as she stepped into the truck.
TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Zombie-Darkside.jpg (Without the guns.)

The maid hit the ignition and floored the truck towards the arena, the lights went out and Erica honked the horn as she drove into the arena. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd51uZ4PMok:mfalmtdq]Her theme began to play[/url:mfalmtdq] as she parked the truck by the entrance ramp.

She got out the truck and walked slowly toward the ring, her mask showing no real expression. Her colourful, doll like appearance belied the inner rage that Erica now had. Without her beloved to watch over her Erica had most likely gone off the deep end. She then got into the center of the ring and stood there with her back turned to the entrance ramp, seemingly uncaring of who she was going to face......

Back to top Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm

(I apologize for the late reply, I’️ve found myself unfortunately preoccupied over the last several days)

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona Beautiful_illusion_02_04.jpg

“Is she serious?” John mumbled to himself as he watched her entrance from backstage. She actually drove a truck into the arena, and parked it along the entry ramp. Whoever this person was, John was starting to get the distinct impression that she was a lot of flair. Whether or not she had any substance behind that flair would remain to be seen.

John was pretty estatic when he was told he could enter a tournament and have a shot at the tension title. He knew the current holder of it had a bit of a reputation for violence and a lack of sportsmanship, which made him even more eager to try to snatch it away if he could. And anyway, any chance to compete was something he looked forward too, win or lose.

However, as John’️s [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6WK5TnTDVY:1vrqc3wc]John’️s theme[/url:1vrqc3wc] began to play and John made his FAR less intense entrance, his eyes rolled a bit.
“Great…” John mumbled to himself as he saw the rather creapifying mask his opponent was wearing. Why did he have to get the crazy one?

Nevertheless, John continued to walk down the ramp, warmly smiling to the crowed. John was shirtless, wearing his green, tough trousers and tan boots as he came down the ramp. Being a new comer, John's reception was a bit mixed. However, he didn't pay that any mind as he came into the ring.

"Nice mask." John simply commented as he looked his smaller opponent over. He figured she could easily pack a punch after seeing her over the top entrance.

As the bell rang, John lifted up his arms in a defensive stance, not giving battle immediately but rather waiting for her to make some sort of attack.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Erica said nothing as John greeted her, she kept up her image of a human doll. She merely tilted her head as she turned to face her foe. She was showing no other expression vocal or otherwise.

Even when the bell rang Erica stayed neutral, hands at her side, body straight and composed.
This was a new Erica, the one who was loud and had her head in the clouds was not here. Rather one who could only really be called "Unhinged." John had acted as her chain, her link to being good. But without him there Erica in her mind had nothing to cling too, thus she donned the mask to hide what she was thinking.

Then she'd make her move, with swift agility she'd cartwheel forward before having her back to John.
Erica would then do something rather odd, she'd take two steps forward to make it look as if she was just walking away. Then with the speed of a bullet she'd leap back and drive an elbow towards John's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 am

John really had gotten a crazy one…this was pretty strange, he had to admit…the whole doll thing seemed designed to intimidate him. So, that was exactly what he would have to prevent from happening. However, he also felt this opponent was unpredictable, so against his usual style he cautiously started on the defensive.

This paid off, as Erica first appeared (in John’️s judgment) to hesitate. Then, strangely, she began a complicated cartwheel. Naturally it was quite easy to maintain his distance while she engaged in this acrobatic, but ultimate fruitless, display of agility. John very quickly jumped back.

Soon, she was now facing him from behind…I suppose she thought that he was just going to stand there out of shock or amazement when she recovered from her cartwheel, but when she finished her strange maneuver and was facing away from him, John easily side stepped around her leap backwards.

As he evaded her leap, he tried to get his ankle out towards his opponents legs to trip her up, then at the same time driver an elbow strike of his own towards her back as she fell past his side. His elbow could easily have missed the target, but he was fairly certain he’️d at least tip her. John probably could have attacked a bit more severely, but he wasn’️t sure what his opponent’️s intentions were. Unlike his enemies attack, John’️s movement was quick and efficient, evident of much practice.

John didn’️t know what to think of his opponent. Her strange and showy fighting style was making his initial thought that she was a great deal of flare without substance appear more and more justified. She seemed more interested in making a display of herself than actually fighting. Her extremely large and drawn out attack took so much time that John could have left the ring if he had wanted to. It was a stark contrast to John’️s own counter.

Last edited by 199 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 am

Erica merely grunted as John tripped her up, the elbow hit the back of her hip on her left side.
But she silently admitted that he had some skill there, but Erica said nothing to show her opinion.

She was on her backside looking up at the lights. But that mask of hers still showed no emotion otherwise, which was how she wanted it. If she was in pain then her face wouldn't show it either. "Maybe I should wear this mask more often...." she thought.

But now she was lying down and her foe was standing up, this wasn't very good situational wise.
Erica quickly thought of what she could do here, the minder's maid would quickly tilt her body around so that her legs were near his. Then she'd try and pull him down with a drop toe hold. This was different from her previous move, which was overly long and flashy. The next move she was doing was boring and quick, but in her spot it was practical.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

John didn’️t slow down to have any sort of reaction, he simple continued to go on the offensive. With his opponent on the ground, John quickly wheeled around on the balls of his boots in order to drop down and try to get on top of his opponent.

However, just as he was turning, she managed to quickly get her legs around John’️s ankle, getting him into an efficient drop toe hold, sitting on his leg in an attempt to immobilize him in this controlling move.

John wasn’️t too eager to allow his enemy continued control of his leg. With his other leg, he tried to kick out towards his opponent. However, the angle he was in didn’️t provide the best leverage for accurately hitting her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Erica had gotten her foe down on the mat with the drop toe hold. However John shot his free foot out at her, this hit her right ankle. She winced a little under her mask but was fine otherwise.

Not slowing down Erica would grab ahold of the foot that she had in her hold and try to get atop John.
Once there she'd try and grab both of his legs and pull back on them for a boston crab.
If she couldn't catch his free leg then she'd just try and go for a one-legged boston instead, she decided to try and weaken her foe's lower body to make it harder for him to stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 am

John was flailing and kicking pretty rapidly with his free leg, trying to stop her from taking hold of it whilst she got into the Boston crab. Soon, she was pouring pressure onto his captured leg, trying to weaken the one leg in a single Boston crab, bending back on it.

Wincing, John tried to break himself out of the hold, his free leg thumping rather uselessly on the ground as he groaned. With a pained expression, John tried to push up with both hands, pressing with is free leg as well, trying to force his body towards the ropes. He hoped he could use his strength to force her with him, while he reached out for the ropes!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 pm

The ref girl was telling Erica to let go of her hold as John had reached the ropes to break the hold.

Erica didn't listen at first until the ref kept telling her. The maid huffed under her mask as she stood back up.
But Erica would slam John's leg down hard on the mat as her way of saying she got the last move there.

With that Ms Iona would walk off to the center of the ring wait for what John would do next "I'm not just some cooky maid, and I'm gonna show that....." he would mutter to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next