Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. Empty Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Rule: To win one girl must force the other to eat her out.

Erica Iona, known as the minder's maid was getting ready for her match. Waiting outside the entrance with the rest of her team, Ryan Knight who was Mr Mental and John Grange who was Mr Mental's Minder.

"How do I look Mr G?" Erica said as she checked her outfit, she wore a lacy black bra and panties that a maid would wear. On top of that was her entrance gear which was this
Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. 3001490933_1_3_gJjXsZyi.jpg

"Like a million bucks, now let's get this party started." John said with a grin.

"But Mr G you've still not told me just who I'm facing?" Erica replied, John was normally the one who arranged matches for the group. Often this would equal disaster, or something bad happening.

Ryan was aware of this and was often the sane one out the group. Whereas Erica and John's minds were always about "Sex and more of it." not that Ryan minded but he preferred romance first like in the novels he loves to read.

"I still think this is a waste of time. Why can't we be having proper matches?" Ryan said as he questioned it all.

John put a hand on Ryan's shoulder and said "Boy when you're an adult like me you want to have a good time. So be merry kiddo."

Ryan sighed and checked his book was ready, it was Death on the nile by Agatha Christie. Many people thought that Ryan was this odd guy who just came out from an asylum, but he was very cultured. He even holds a microphone like a champagne glass and quotes Shakespeare and Sun Tzu.

Whereas John was this pervert with a heart of gold, one goal in his life was to make sure no women cry when he's around. In contrast to Ryan he and Erica preferred 80's and 70's music whereas Ryan liked classical music.

And Erica? She was a sex crazy fool who followed John like a puppy.

It was time to make their entrance, the theme they used was one of John's. As it was the summer the theme was that of GTA Vice City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1vacn3KcE

Ryan went around the crowd and was getting requests to sign autographs, he was the leader of the group and the one who the crowd got behind most. Due to his tragic past, he blocked that out as John and Erica entered the ring.

"Ready Mr Grange?" Erica said with a smile.

"Why yes my dear." John said with a smile.

Erica stood out with her arms wide out. John then grabbed her outfit and yanked it off to the crowd. She then kicked off her shoes out the ring.

Earning many cheers Erica waved to the crowd and sat at a corner as Ryan entered the ring to be with his team.
"Oh this is so exciting! I can't wait to have fun with this girl! Mr G you think she can come to the sauna with us?" Erica asked.

John whistled and said "I sure hope so, that way it won't be an odd number eh Ryan?"

Ryan groaned and thought "Why can't I meet anyone normal for once?"

The group waited for the opponent.....

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:49 pm

When hearing about her next match, Heather let out a sigh as she was getting herself ready backstage. "One day I'm going to say no to one of these matches.." Heather let out, knowing she only had herself to blame for getting into these types of matches. She would pull on her purple fishnet top over her black bikini top, finishing off her match attire, having her black frilly skirt and purple and black stockings on, black cotton panties underneath that.

"Well...Alright let's do this." Heather let out as she nodded to herself in the mirror, fully prepared for the match as she would step out of the locker room and into the hallways, heading down to the curtain area where she would be given her cue.

Spoiler:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxTlngm7Ho:3hfgkv0k]Choir Jail[/url:3hfgkv0k] Would play over the speakers as the lights in the arena turned a dark blue and the stage area filled with smoke. Heather would crawl out into the smoke, her face and arm glowing with a green glow paint as she was bathed in the smoke. She would crawl down to mid ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance as the crowd went wild.

Heather ran down the rest of the ramp, sliding into the ring and going to the middle rope, raising her hand in the air as the pyro would shoot down from the ceiling. She would leap off, looking at the three as the lights turned to normal, revealing the paint on her face and arm to be transparent in normal light.

She eyed each of the three, crossing her arms as she looked back and forth between them. Erica standing there naked of course made her blush quite deeply, but she tried not to focus on that as much as possible. "Wh-what is this? Since when is this a handicap match?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 pm

John gave a laugh and said "No madam, we just go around everywhere with each other. When the match begins we'll sit at ringside."

Ryan sighed and figured he may as well make a try at knowing this person. "That's uh...some nice paint you have on you, ah but where are my manners? The name's Ryan Knight, the naked girl is Erica and the old guy is my Doctor John." Ryan was often the public spokesperson for the group so he was taking the chance to know the foe, in a polite and gentleman like manner as usual for him.

"Old?! I'm thirty five years old! And just look at me!" John said as he began to flex his toned arms, he put batman to shame in terms of muscles.

Ryan sighed and turned back to Heather "Don't worry about him, I'll make sure he stays out. Let's go Doctor!" he said as he began to nudge the Doctor out the ring.

"Oh if you want Heather-san we can take you to a secret sauna later, it's the perfect place to relax after a match like this!" John said as the two guys left the ring.

Erica then stood up and smiled brightly at Heather "Okay let's put on a good show for Mr J!" she said as she didn't care that she was already stark naked.

Ryan and John set up a couple of chairs, Ryan making sure that John stayed where he was. The lovable skirt chaser he was.
"Go Erica!" John cheered out.

"Uh you can do it Erica! Whatever you need to do." Ryan said feeling a tad embarrassed as this match, the bell would ring soon....

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:16 pm

"..I..see" Heather let out, a little confused byt she would go with it anyways, it wasn't really a big deal as long as they didn't get involved.

With Ryan's words though, Heather couldn't help but grin just a little bit. It seemed this crew wasn't one for polite talk, but Ryan seemed to be different from the other two. She shook her head with a grin at the little conversation between Ryan and John before she would step forward.

"Well I appreciate your attitude. And good thank you, as long as you two stay out of this, it will all be fine." Heather let out, nodding her head before she would ignore the words from John talking about the secret sauna before she would turn her eyes to the naked girl in front of her.

"..Hope your ready to get your ass kicked. J-just because you're starting out naked means nothing." Heather let out, her face a deep red as she would try to get herself ready for the bell.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:28 pm

"Oh I'm naked?! Well what do you know I am. Ah well born naked I suppose. This is gonna be so sweet, and this is for Mr G!" Erica said as she licked her lips.

The bell rang and Erica lept at her like a ninja that was seen by samurai. She'd try and hug Heather to the ground and start making out with her. Heck all she cared about was getting this girl naked for John, Erica couldn't care if she lost here or not, all she wanted was to please John and feel good doing it.

"Go get her tiger!" John said.

"Remember to keep that backside on your chair Doc. I'd hate to have to send the dark savior to strong arm you." Ryan said as he opened his book. The dark savior was Ryan's alter ego, this weird looking vigilante who all in all was the total opposite of him. This was of course to avoid making people put two and two together. Only a few knew the secret, the only one outside his team who knew was Anampo Yatgra.

Ryan often hid himself and annoyed his Doctor by using the blue eggs, they contained small marbles that were used to trip up the bad guys. John would find himself going head over heels if he was ever out of line.

John wriggled in his seat and said "Okay."

Meanwhile Erica was feeling right horny, she just wanted to get to the girl and start making out. This girl had one heck of a heat. "Wheee!" she yelled as she dashed towards Heather.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm

"Kh..acting like that. You know full well you got naked." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as that blush on her face wasn't going away any time soon.

As the bell rang, Heather was quite surprised by the girl's leap, causing her to yelp out as she would be hugged tight, taken to the ground as right away the girl pressed her lips against her's. Heather's eyes widened at the action, her blush getting even deeper as she was underneath the girl.

She let out a muffled yell as she twisted and turned, frantically trying to buck and push the girl off her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:53 pm

"Yeah baby! Get in there Erica!" John said while clapping his hands.

Ryan looked up and then went back to his reading "Go girl." he said without even looking at the action, he deemed it rather impolite.

Elsewhere Erica was tasting this girl's tongue. "Mmmmmm." she grinned in response to her struggle.
Erica then tried to yank off the fishnet top, then she would move her hands over Heather's chest.

Of course that could give Heather a chance to bolt, not that Erica would really care....

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Heather let out a muffled groan into Erica's lips as the girl would fully make out with her, forcing her tongue to dance with Heather's. She felt her start to rip off her fishnet top, causing her to groan out as she would quickly use the chance to try and shove Erica off her.

"N-no!" Heather let out, fighting against her as she would try to escape and roll away beforethe girl could start playing with her breasts that were now only covered by her bikini top.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Erica was pushed off from Heather as she began to roll away.
"Aw come on! I'll be a good girl!" Erica said, she wanted to keep up a good show for John and Heather getting away wouldn't cut it.

Like the playful minx she is Erica lept at Heather's boots in an attempt to take them off of her.
"Meow!" Erica said as she went for the boots.

"Atta Erica keep on her!" John said.

Ryan said "Remember Doc stay there."

"I know." John said with a dejected look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Heather let out a relieved sigh as she was able to push Erica away from her, starting to roll away from the girl. "Yeah right! You think I'm stupid?" Heather let out, knowing the girl's words were false as she tried to get away from her.

Before she knew it though, she felt her boots slip right off her striped stockings, causing her to let out a little yelp. "Wh-what the hell!" Heather let out, quickly crawling away from Erica more, trying to scramble to the ropes and use them to help her up.

"D-damnit.." She let out, trying to keep her distance and guard against Erica, thinking of a way to get at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next