Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm

"Aww! Ah well at least your shoes are nice." Erica said as she flung them out the ring near John.

"I got em!" John said.

Ryan however stood in front of him and caught the boots before kicking John back into his chair.
"I'll just put them here for you." Ryan said as he placed Heather's boots near a corner that had the most distance away from John, that way Heather could pick them up later, it was the polite thing to do in Ryan's mind.

Meanwhile Erica was wanting more of this girl, and she wasn't giving any.
"Come to E!" Erica yelled as she lept right at Heather, one of Erica's main weaknesses was her lack of technique. She would often just leap right into the chaos like Leeroy Jenkins.

Next Erica was going to aim for peeling those socks of Heather off and work her way up from there.
Ryan saw what she was doing and thought "She's just leaveing herself wide-open. Pretty sure Heather will counter." as he headed back to his chair.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland. - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Heather Sunderland.

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:31 pm

"H-hey!!" Heather yelled out as Erica threw her boots out of the ring. Fortunately for her, Ryan was there to catch them and place them at the side, keeping them save from whatever John was planning to do with them.

In the ring though, Heather watched Erica yell out and leap at her, clicking her tongue as the girl's lack of technique was almost insulting to Heather. "I don't think so!" Heather let out before ducking, evading the girl's move and slipping behind her.

She would wait for her to turn around before she would leap up, trying to wrap her legs around her head before attempting to take her down with a hard hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:38 pm

"What?! Owwie!" Erica cried out as she was brought down hard with Heather's hurricanrana.

"No! Stay strong Eri! You've had worse!" John said in an attempt to cheer the girl on.

"That was well executed Ms. Heather." Ryan said, no matter who was fighting his team Ryan always made sure to give credit when it's due.

Erica was a tad stunned at this move, her naked body on complete display for what Heather would try next.
"Oh I'm feeling so in heat right now, I think I'm dripping." Erica muttered to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Heather grinned out as she was able to take Erica down to the mat. She knew this was the perfect chance to work on her enough and weaken her so she could pull out the win, something she could do without even taking her skirt off, which was exactly what she planned.

She quickly got to her feet, flashing a grin at the compliment she heard from Ryan before she ran to the ropes. She would leap onto them, quickly springboarding off them, attempting to land a moonsault on the downed girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh shit! Erica get up or counter! Just don't lie down like Ryan's dog!" John yelled, Ryan had a variety of pets that he looked after when he was not in the ring or being the dark savior.

"This does not bode well for Erica, I think I'll stop reading and see what happens in this chapter." Ryan said getting all poetic.

"Woof..woof." Erica said in response.

Heather was going right to the ropes, for what Erica reckoned was some kind of backflip.
"What would Mr G do? Oh that's right!" she thought.

The minder's maid would wait until Heather was just over her and go for the old fashioned knees up over the body
Then if Heather was near enough then Erica would try and mount her to get that annoying bra off.

"And feel the wind on those mounds!" Erica thought in regards to her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Heather just chose to ignore the talking between the three as she went for her next move. She really needed to keep on Erica if she wanted any chance of winning this one, and she figured that her next move here would be able to cement in her offense and get her some good momentum.

Unfortunately though, it seemed that Erica wasn't going to allow that as the girl brought her knees up, Heather's gut slamming hard into them, causing her to yell out in pain as she would roll onto her back.

Next thing she knew, Erica would be mounting her, going for her bikini top, trying to remove it. Heather grit her teeth, reaching up to try and grab the girl's wrists, attempting to stop her from doing so as she groaned out. "N-no! Not letting you!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm

"Well that actually worked." Erica thought to herself as she got atop Heather.

"Oh dear, how will Heather-san cope with this I wonder?" Ryan said as shut his book.

"Way to go Erica!" John said.

Erica noticed that Heather had just grabbed her wrists to try and stop her.
"Oh really? Said the actress to the bishop!" Erica would say in response to Heather.

The minder's maid then did something that would most likely take Heather by surprize.
She would get her mouth down on Heather's bra and try to pull it off with her teeth.
All the while she was dry humping Heather in excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm

"Kh..shut up..not letting you remove another piece of my clothing got it ??" Heather let out, though suddenly she watched as Erica would lean down, grabbing her bikini top with her teeth and pulling it off of her, the girl humping her all the while.

"H-hah!? What!? N-not fair!" Heather let out as she released Erica's wrists, quickly trying to reach up for her bra in the girl's teeth, attempting to try and grab it and get it back from her, covering her exposed breasts with her other arm as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Erica giggled in joy, she ran around the ring while licking the inside of Heather's bra.

John quickly got out his chair and moved to the ring saying "Pass it here!"

Ryan however quickly said "Don't think so." he then took out what looked to be a blue coloured egg.
This was a gadget he used as the dark savior, inside the egg was small steel marbles.

As John moved forward Ryan flung it at John's feet, he then quickly slid forward and wacked himself hard on the nearby ringpost head first. Ryan then ignored the chaos inside the ring and dragged John's knocked out body to the chair nearby. That gadget helped save Ryan's hide many times, if the black egg was a no go then the blue always made up for it.

"And stay there." Ryan said, there was one thing Ryan always followed and that was fair play. It even went as far as to his dark savior persona, just like batman Ryan swore to never take a life in his time as a vigilante.

Meanwhile Erica was so busy being enamoured with Heather's bra, if Heather catched up to her she could be taken by surprize.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Heather was blushing deeply as Erica got off her and was running around the ring with her bra, licking the inside of it. She couldn't believe what the girl was doing, causing her to get quite a bit frustrated as she sat herself up.

She tried her best to ignore t he scene that was going on outside, though she knew she would have to thank Ryan later. She would push herself up, seeing how much attention Erica was paying only to her bra, knowing that this was her chance to get back at her.

She ran at the girl, trying to leap up and attempt at hitting her with a hard dropkick, trying to send her down to the mat again to get back her offense.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next