» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 5 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 pm

I saw her with a evil grin, that unnerved me but I stood firm and resolute. I lept from my rooftop and faced her.
"Today is not a good day to cross me Linda. I'll give you one chance to leave now, either that or I knock some sense into you. You'll thank me when you're back to normal." I said to her.

I had to stop her, even though I had more pressing matters to attend to. Nevertheless if that red knight guy was as sneaky as he was when he saved me then he should be okay. Now I had to contend with this woman, the one who both sides were crazy about me. But in vastly different ways.

Without any hesitation I took out one of my black eggs and hid it in my right hand as I dashed towards her.
Once close enough I would attempt to blind her with the crushed glass, that would leave her open to attack if I was lucky.

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 5 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Linda was looking at Ryan showing him that she wasn't going to back down, "Then I will have to fight you then..." Linda would take out one of her dragon eggs but keep it hidden just like Ryan, it acted just like his egg just having more of a effect. "Well come at me because I can't wait to dominate you!"

Last edited by 10269 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm

That's what I mean about that side of Linda, the good would gently hold my hand whereas this one wanted to string me up and do what she wanted. Not that I was gonna let her, first I wasn't feeling really kinky at all. And second I was wanted for a murder I didn't do, so I needed to deal with this.

As I dashed up to her it was not for a hug like last time, but rather to try and blind her for a brief stint.
But I didn't know that Linda would take a page out my own book with an egg of her own.
It's effect blinded me in my left eye, it wouldn't be permanent, I know both sides too well. They loved me enough to not casue me any permanent injury, but still this hurt like fuck, like a point blank shot right to my eye.

The other was covered by my eyepatch so I could use that in case I needed to, but for the second I was defenceless and Linda could get a shot in on me, Least she makes it up to me when she's good, still remember that time in the gym. That was heaven for a guy like me who always lurks in darkness and punches thugs and dealers.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Linda smirked as she saw that her little Toy worked well, seeing a chance to attack so taking it with out hesitation she sent a powerful kick right at Ryan's stomach. But good side made her hold back making to kick only feel like a punch. But from their Linda would pull out her own staff and wrack Ryan with it, what made her different was that it delivered a electric shock when it hit.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

As I was about to take my eyepatch off I felt her nail me on the belly, this made me fall down to my rear end.
I grunted in pain, the night was taking a toll on me. I pulled off my eyepatch to see that Linda had her own staff.
They say emulation is the most sincerest form of flattery, but that's not in my case.

You know if this night was rewound and it was Linda I was facing I could most likely win against her, but the night went on and my power had been depleted.

I quickly drew my own staff but the electricity-laden staff of Linda landed on my crown, downing me into the growing snow. My vision blurred and the sounds around me drowned out, I felt myself become unconscious. My staff would retain on my person, I linked it so that the staff would hide inside my glove. "You can be so hard to deal with...." I muttered before I collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Linda would hear the cops and would drop the loot, and leave but her good side was taking control now and took Ryan with her to the forest were they Ryan could recover. Jumping away Linda would mutter to her self "What have I done..." Her hair was a mixture was white and green now as they ran from the cops.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

[size=150:za8ig0it]Last night at 11:15 PM

I felt the cold air run into my hair, perhaps Linda choose to fling me from the tallest roof?
Nah that would be too cliché️, but rather I felt her arm around my waist.
Perhaps she would sting me up and have some fun with me, maybe tie my wrists and blindfold me over a boiling hot bath.
But my wounds were many, and the night went on.

[size=150:za8ig0it]Last night at 11:38 PM

My mind became clear once again, my eyesight was returning. No doubt Linda must have had a change of heart and took me to her base. I got out of bed, wounds dressed and my gear on the other end of the room. If Linda was gonna walk out to me I would say "I can't stay here, I found out where the leech's group are hiding out. I sent an ally of mine to get to them and I won't abandon him."

Of course there was always the chance that her evil side stayed intact, if that happened then she would most likely take me to the leech's gang. No doubt her bad side had struck a deal with them, that would lead me to where I began this retelling of how we got there.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Linda would walk in but her good side was now around, "Hu-hey Ryan I know that your going to find leaches gang so I'll take you to them..." Linda's was in her heel outfit but her hair was green it was like her evil side had still had control but her body was her's. She'd wait for Ryan as she knew he was going anyways no matter what she said.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 pm

"Alright but we need to convince them that I'm finished." I said to her.

I then ripped off my bandages and put my shirt and trousers on, I then ripped a few holes in them to make it look like I was beaten badly.

I also looked around for stuff to use and spotted Linda's staff. I ran over and grabbed it, I then zapped myself in the chest leaving a nasty bruze before breaking the staff in half.
Then I took a grapple gun and jabbed the hook into my forearms, to make it look like she'd cut the shit out of myself. I winced in pain as I did so but this was part of my plan.

The leech's cartel thought they could beat me with a batman gambit. But now I was going to use my own on them.
Once I looked injured enough I walked over to Linda and cupped her head in my injured hands. I then pressed my forehead to hers and said "Sorry for ruining your medical work, but when this is over and we bring them down. Then you can take care of me all you like."

I then planted a kiss to her velvet lips and said "Knock me out and take me there, odds are they beat the red knight too. Then keep playing along until it looks like they're gonna execute us and then blindside them, please bring my items along with you."

It was a real risky plan, her bad side could kick in and not save me. That or she might do that only for her to revert to good and take an injury for me. That's certainly what happened when I told all of you how I got to that point. But I've left out just how she got battered, but she'd be okay that I would make certain.

"This is it...Good luck." I muttered as I waited for Linda to strike me down.

(OOC: If anyone does not know what a batman gambit is then it's this.)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BatmanGambit

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Linda would send a blow at Ryan to strike him down, "Ok I'll take your gear that way when you go in action she have everything you need..." Linda would put them into a bag and put Ryan over their shoulder and set off to the leches ground. A hour would pass as they reached their destination and would enter the builder using her evil tone. "I got the man now were my reward?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next