Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 10 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 am

Leech would roll with Ryan in an attempt to get the upper hand. He would attempt to get up and grab Ryan to push him off as he says, "Now, now, victory can't always come without the pain and labor. So, allow me to make this worth your while." He would reach behind him to take out a retractable metal staff similar to that of Ryan's. "Draw, pilgrim."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 10 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 am

Me and the Leech both got up from the ground, he drew a staff similar to mine. I can only assume that he was trying to mock me.

I spat at the ground near him and got my own staff ready.
If he thinks he can beat me like this then I think he's been snorting too much dope.

I would swing my staff and place it in a vertical position, then pole vault towards the Leech with a flying kick.
Meanwhile I hoped that Red Knight was still holding his own against Cougra, she's a nasty piece of work but if he could get her wrapped around his finger then he'd most likely be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 am

Leech would observe Ryan and got his own staff ready to fight. He would charge at him and attempt to slide under his flying kick. If he can do that, he would come back with a swing from his own staff.

As for Deathbird, she didn't want to leave just yet until she could get at Linda. If she can sneak up, she would attempt to grab her from behind and get her in a sleeper.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I swore under my breath as I found that Leech had gone under my attack, my kick caught nothing but air.

When I turned to face him my face was stuck by his staff, a large mark left on my cheek.
I decided to forgo the use of my staff and do something he might not expect me to do, and that was to fight dirty.
I'd rush towards him and then fire my right leg upward, trying to nail him in the corporate jewels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:51 am

Leech charged in an attempt to whack Ryan with his staff. But suddenly, he stopped when he got kicked between the legs. "AAARRGH!" he cried out as he stumbled back and was on his knees, holding his crotch. He was now vulnerable to attack, but Ryan may not know about Linda about to be held under Deathbird.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 am

My attack was successful, the leech was stunned by my dirty kick.
I folded my staff and grabbed him by his shoulders, normally I'd have gone with just a quick strike to his temple.

But instead I would lift him up and fling him at the window, with a loud angry yell, hoping he got hurt real bad.
"You are everything I fight against, hope it hurt." I muttered.

Thinking that Linda was okay I rushed towards Black Cougra and Red Knight, I'd try to sneak up behind Cougra and grab her from behind and give Red Knight a chance to get a free shot in. If she turned to face me that could act as a distraction too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:10 pm

The Leech was soon thrown out and he crashed through the window. He hit the ground and was rolling before stopping and wiping off his own blood. He turned back to the warehouse, he felt enraged.

As for Red Knight and Cougra, Ryan would catch them in the middle of a long deep kiss.

But then Leech charged back inside to try and hit Ryan with his staff again. "I'm not through yet!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:01 pm

As I rushed to see where Red Knight was I saw him kissing Cougra, my eyes went wide and I groaned.
"Fuck sake." I muttered under my breath, but at the very least Cougra was for the moment indisposed.

Then when I heard Leech charge back inside I turned to see him on the attack again.
I blocked his staff with my own and said "Funny, I always figured criminals to run when the odds were against them."

Now we were locked in a clash, like two bulls butting horns we stood our ground attempting to shove the other and gain ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Leech knew that he and Ryan would lock in and clash. Now both were holding their own ground to see how they can hold up. "That's a common thing, but we ain't common criminals. Just ask her." His head pointed to Deathburd who was already grabbing Linda by the neck.

Deathburd would say, "The fall of the Dark Savior will not stop until we say so. Either give yourself up or she dies." She would show her sharp claws in readying to slash at Linda's face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:21 pm

I raised an eyebrow as I heard the words of my bitter rival the leech. Then I saw Deathbird holding Linda by the neck.

My eyes went wide, both in shock and anger. My fingers tensed on my staff as I looked back at the leech.
I said nothing, I merely kept the staff locked and thought to myself "No way I'm gonna give myself up, they'd still kill Linda anyway."

The dragon genius would have to figure a way out of here, with the savior keeping leech busy and Red Knight well....making sure Cougra was indisposed. Linda would have to do this herself, or at the very least make sure she only got injured rather than killed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next