Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 pm

"Do you think you can fool me? I know you work for Deathbird and the leech." I growled out at her.

She dodged my first shot and my second by rolling but with where both claws landed she was in prefect position.
I pressed a button on both guns, the two functions they had was to pull things to me, or me towards things.
I vaulted myself forward with an ungodly battle cry, going feet first to the face of the cougra.

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 am

Seeing Ryan's position and both placed where the grapple hooks went, Cougra could sense something else was coming to her. When Ryan flung himself forward, Cougra would try to go low to dodge the kick. If this worked, she would also slam her back against Ryan's to the wall. "And what proof do you have of this? Surely, you are mistaking me for someone else."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I cursed under my breath as Cougra dodged my attack. I then gave a grunt of pain as she shoved her back against me, her ass briefly touching my groin. When I heard her words I scoffed and just said "Maybe I am, but still you're on the top floor of this crime den and I intend to get answers to what I want."

With that I would wrap my left arm around her neck. Then I'd take my right handed grapple gun and fire it to the high ceiling above us. As we reached the top I'd let go of her and then try to land on top of her, heavily injuring her ribs.

Of course she could have an ace up her wrist so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Cougra would feel Ryan wrapping his arm around her neck as he zipped up to the ceiling. But before he let go, she would try to give him a low blow first before landing hard on the floor and rolling away. If she couldn't roll away, then she'll be caught.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:49 pm

I should have known it, that girl was gonna go for a elbow to my nuts. Normally I only do my banished to the heavens after I nail them hard on the jaw. After giving an expectedly loud grunt I grappled up to the ceiling.

So this bitch wanted to play dirty? Fine by me.
I saw her rolling away, but I was going to send her a message.
My grapple gun got me to the ceiling where I stayed upside down, like batman waiting under his prey.
But I sprung into action, I fired my other grapple gun at the nearby small chandelier.

With a hard tug I would fling it down onto the cougra, the grapple gun would make sure that I rode atop it.
It was a real risk, if that didn't pin her to the wall then I'd be at her mercy. If that were to happen.....Well I don't often believe in miracles but it would take one to save me then. Namely someone coming in to save a defenceless defender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Meanwhile, footsteps were coming up the stairs and he could hear the commotion going about. He recognized one as a vigilante and the other as a mole on the inside. He had to do something and fast.

Cougra would groan as she looked up to see the chandelier bein grappled by Ryan. As he rode it, Ciugra smirked for she had a way to dodge it. When it was comin close, she attempted to slide underneath so both he and the chandelier will crash to the wall.

Chuckling, Cougra said, "I will admit, you are quite persistent...and you are right, I was working with the Leech and his cartel." She would walk over to him and cupped his face. "As you know, we do not wish for any interference in our plans. It is quite valiant of you to even try to protect the city on your own. How poetic, a white knight in a dark city...and a handsome one too." She would then rush her head forward to deeply kiss Ryan on the lips.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

I couldn't stop her, the lips of the demon held my own. The tounge was like a pitchfork in my mind, burning my brain.
Again lady luck had two timed me, both times she was a hooker and me with no money.

I knew this was most likely it, everything would be wiped in a heartbeat. Faster than a new York minute.
As her words hit me I couldn't help but laugh a bit, me a white knight? I was no hero, just a twisted soul who took his anger out on those who resided in the darkness.

From the darkness I came and to the darkness I shall return, what would be of Linda? She'd most likely snap and blow herself up without me there to be with her. The Doctor and Erica? They'll blame themselves, thinking that they couldn't save me. The Leech too, he would be disappointed that his rival was snuffed out and he didn't get to see it.

And what of this woman? She was a snake, a vampire. She was dammed as well.
I felt resigned, at least I tried I would think to myself. Now only a miracle could save me, something I didn't think was true. But there was no crime in hoping, that someone would bring me the salvation I looked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 am

As the kiss progressed, someone walked in quietly without neither of the two knowing it. He reached into his jacket pocket and took out a white cloth of some sort.

After the long kiss, Cougra would start kissing around his face tenderly before saying, "Such a shame though, you would've been vital to our ranks. But you are, as I said before, an interference. I guess we have no need for you after all." She would show her sharp nails and prepared to dig her claws into him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 pm

The woman kissed around my face, the lips soft as velvet. But nonetheless it was from a dark being, layering poison over me as I would perish. She braced her claws, intent on cutting me to pieces. No doubt intending to leave no trace of my remains, a body would be delivered to the police vaguely looking like me and that would be case closed.

I chuckled and said "Then I hope you choke on my bones." it felt like there was no way out here, again only a miracle will save the savior. Whatever that miracle was it better happen now, before the darkness takes me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:01 am

Cougra licked her lips as she replied, "Well, let's see how your story checks out." She raised her claws out but then she felt the cloth covering her mouth and nose from behind. "HMMPH!! MMMPH!! she would muffle before grabbing the cloth and tossing it aside. She turned to see a young man wearing what appears to be a crimson jacket that looked like a medieval design along with a gag that made him look like a knight.

Cougra only looked unamused as she said, "Oh, it's you again. How many times have I told you I'm not into you?"

Then the young man replied, "What makes thou say such things? We had some grand times together."

"Still, all you did was try to seduce me in order to leak you information on our business."

"Hey, I was only trying to use thine ways to achieve stopping you. And apparently, I have a few times."

"Well, if you're going to try and get this guy, then you're too late!! I'm just about to execute him and if you lift a finger to stop me, it'll be swifter than planned." But suddenly Cougra felt a little drowsy. "Wha-What's goin on? Why am I?" She turned to look at the cloth and found that it contained chloroform. Turning back to the red man in anger, she would say, "You're...despicable!" An with that, she would fall on the floor, tired an knocked out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next