Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 pm

The cops kicked the door down, thankfully I was on the top floor. Then one of them shined a flashlight on me.
"Police! Don't move!" one yelled.

Like I was going to listen, I lept out the nearest window. The glass shattered all around me as I went into the air.
I landed on a roof and bolted away, a helicopter began shooting at me. However I quickly evaded it with leaping into fire escapes and small rooftops, like a ninja fleeing the hit. Once I decided the cops were gone I stopped to think, it was a clever ploy. A real batman gambit that they pulled on me. The plan worked because I did what they expected me to do. To them I was a fall guy.

The leech and his gang thought they could get me out the way by framing me for a murder I didn't do.
But all they got was my attention, I had no idea where they were however.

[size=150:xehfo83f]Last night at 9:40 PM
I grappled up to a gargoyle and planned my next move, I needed a lead and I knew where to go for that.
A train was speeding below me, I landed on it and lay still. If there was one person who could help me then it was her, her ring name was XIUHCOATL.

But I knew her better as Linda, she was something. One second she was a sweet and gentle angel, the other second she tries to zap my face off but still has a thing for me. We went back a while and I knew both sides. If there was anyone who knew where to go next it would be her.

The train sped over her hideout, a large forest where her lair was. The night cries were behind me, howling for my blood.
I jumped off the train and landed on the soft grass, ahead the forest loomed like a dungeon. It's tricks and treats hidden.
"I know you're here Linda, come on out!" I yelled. I didn't know which side had taken over right now, if it was the nice one then I'd just need to have a civil talk. But if it was the bad side then I'll just have to use my fists first before she'd talk.

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Linda was in her forest building a new contraption in the night for the purpose that it was powered by the light reflected off the moon. "Ok I just after to put this wire her before I turn it on." She would put it in only to be interrupted by Ryan's voice. "Eh... How their!" Linda would get into fighting stance making to clumsy move of ripping all the wires out. The mechine was on and with out the wire it would blow up! "Oh fu.." *BOOOOM* and explosion could rise through the air missing the trees but barely! "Oh god..." Linda would come to were Ryan was covered in ash and dirt, looking at him her good self would ask him "Yes Ryan my dear."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:32 am

I heard a loud explosion in the nearby distance, the flames just missing the trees before the heavy rain doused it.
In an instant I ran to the source, it could've been my fault that that happened.
If it did I couldn't live with myself, I swore to never take a life in my crusade. But yet I may have just taken hers.
That would prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I was no better than the scum I hunted in the darkness.

As I ran forward Linda was there, unharmed but covered in soot and dirt. Even so her bright sliver hair shone brightly behind the debirs. As it as her good side I ran to her "Are you injured?" I said as I embraced her, getting the ash over my straitjacket like top. The talk could wait, I just wanted to ensure that things were okay here.

Thank god her good self was present, the bad self would most likely attempt to castrate me as soon as I walked into this place.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm

"Yea I'm find Ryan..." Linda would brush off the dirt and ash off her, still looking like shit at the end but still in beater condition. "Thanks for checking on me tho." Then Linda would turn her attention on what the Dark Savoir had came for, "So Dark Savoir what brings you here?" She teased with the name as she had fingered out who he was at the gym. Linda would wait for a response from him as it was probably something involving a crime.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

I smiled, it was hidden under my belt covered neck however. After pecking her on the lips I decided to get down to it before Linda snapped and I had another problem on my hands.

"I've been framed for a murder I didn't do, the leech and his little cartel gang set me up. And you know me, I ain't gonna be the fall guy for anyone. I figured if there's anyone who knew where to go it would be you. Do you know of any places where one of them would hang out? I'll pay them a visit there." I said while still embraceing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 pm

"So you were framed... I'll see what I can do." Linda would enter her base finding a nearby computer to locate them leech and his gang. In a few short seconds she found one and the info Ryan needed. Quickly coming out she'd have the info. "Well Ryan I got the info you need your going to look cakked black cougra who is at a gothic nightclub called nightcross, be warned it's a crime hotspot so if you need any back up you can count on me."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

I hugged Linda and muttered "Thanks but you can't come with me. Your condition could just make things worse. Once this is over I'll do something with you, my treat." I pecked her cheek and turned to leave the forest.

It took quite a while to arrive at the nightclub, the forest was on the outskirts of town.

[size=150:11w5kje3]Last night at 10:00 PM.

At last I was nearing the nightclub, as I swung from one building to the next I heard a radio saying "This just in a city-wide APB as been put out on the vigilante known as the dark savior. He is wanted for what appears to be a gang related murder in a warehouse near the port. The police have vowed to use any steps to bring him down. More on this story as it occurs."

I had just gotten my 15 minutes of fame, like I could care. The police had no chance of catching me, not before and not now.

I landed in an alleyway and saw the nightclub down the road. The rain was falling like the heavens themselves were weeping. The nightclub was an old church like building that was converted into a nightclub.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Montauk_Club_entrance.jpg (With heavy rain and at nightime)

Don't let the party floor and music fool you, this place was bad. It got nastier the higher you went, with arms deals and bondage games. Evil business and sick pleasures were entwined here, I never went in before but I had to now.

With my look I knew I would be allowed entrance, the bouncer eyed me up and said "You look the part, go on in pal."
I walked right in, playing it bogart with my weapons concealed. At the center of the floor was a large dance floor playing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3stpU4Bso4

I graced past the dancers, all looked the same to me. Masks and smoke like a burlesque party, not my scene. I suppose you wonder why I went here rather than fly to the top? Simple, black cougra and her bedfellows would suspect that.

With a casual walk I went to the bartender "Is the boss in? I'm here for that new part time bartender job." it was a total bluff but I had no other ideas, I made no indication I was lying.

The bartender raised an eyebrow then smiled "Sure top floor and last door on the left, less work for me."
He pointed to an elevator to the bar's right. I gave my thanks and pressed the top floor button.
On the way I up I could hear different things, moans and cries from the bondage games and swearing and gun shots from the arms deals.

The door slid open to the top floor, the hallway damp and run-down with disrepair.
I whipped out my staff and hid it behind me, I knocked on the door to the room of the black cougra.
When I felt she came close enough I'd burst the door down with my staff and whack her hard on the head, hoping to catch her by surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 pm

When Ryan knocked on the door, a female voice would say, "Coming, coming!!" She would walk to the door, but when the door busted open she would try to roll sideways and dodge the staff. If she did, she would slowly get up and say, "Hmmm, it's been a while since I've had men bring up an impressive opening. So what brings you over?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 pm

I noticed that the cougra had evaded his move, I quickly rolled into the room and faced the woman.
"What brings me over? I came over to make sure that I ain't gonna be the fall guy for your little cartel. Now we fight, then you're gonna tell me what I want to know. It'll just be a matter of time." I said to her.

This woman made me sick to my belly, she and her gang made life cheap and got rich by doing so. I was the saint, the one who would clean the darkness that loomed over the innocent. I would start with her.
I retracted my staff and took out both grapple guns. I'd fire one at her and another at a chair nearby me.
I hoped that what she would do is leap to the side to dodge my first shot and be hit by the chair that I would fling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 pm

"Cartel?" Cougra asked with a scoff. "I don't know what you're talking about." When she saw the grapple guns, she raised an eyebrow as if he wants to make things harder on himself. So she would attempt to dodge the first one and roll again from the chair being flung at her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next