Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 pm

"Keep dreaming little girl, theres nothing even remotely worthwhile about your body, unless you can be proud of a pair of lackluster tits and a body full of fat instead of muscle." Isabella shot back at Nadya while never dropping the smug grin from her lips, keeping her voice calm with just a hint of arrogance while Nadya resorted to hissing at her, truly a display of how inferior she truly felt to the Northern Queen. Despite the knowledge that she was superior to this woman Isabella had no intention of underestimating her either, she had done that in the past and it had come back to bite her, no she was going to crush this bitch with overwhelming force and enjoy doing it.

Shoving the woman away in a show of force, Isabella watched as Nadya ran her hand over the three vials strapped to her thigh, the white haired woman taking it one step further as she pulled one of the vials from its holster. Lifting it to her lips she ran her tongue along the rim of the vial, slowly taking it into her mouth until the entire length as past her lips, drawing the now slick with saliva vial back out of her throat before sliding it back into place on her thigh. She was certainly going to enjoy playing with this Nadya, whether the nurse liked it or not.

"I think for my first order as your mistress I will make you fuck yourself right here in front of all these people, sounds like something you'd be into." Isabella said mocking the woman just before the bell rang signalling the match had begun, the white haired beauty bringing her hands up in front of her face when she saw Nadya running right after her. She stood her ground watching the punch coming her way, Isabella shooting her hand forward to grab the woman's swinging fist, bringing it to a halt a few inches in front of her face while she continued to smile at the nurse, just before her leg shot up aiming a kick right at the gut of Nadya.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 am

“You are so confident in yourself, but you are so very blind to your stupidity,” the Russian said with a laugh. “Your tits are small and soft, unlike mine, vhich are big and firm. And the only fat one here is you, bitch. You think being wrestler gives you big muscles? You have no idea how strong I am, to do vhat I do. As for my first order for you vhen I am your mistress…vell, I think I vill keep it as surprise, yes?”

As Isabella would draw one of the vials from its holster and slowly take it inside of her mouth, Nadya would watch, stoically, the expression on her face being one of vague disinterest and perhaps a little amusement. She was not going to be intimidated by this weak little thing, especially not in such a simple and straightforward way. She knew that she was the better woman, and she was going to prove it. She thought she could start doing just that with her punch. When it was blocked by her white-haired foe, however, the nurse knew that it was not the best start she might have gotten off to.

“Uuogh!” the nurse groaned, as her enemy’️s foot slammed right into her gut. She would bend over a little, obviously hurt by the blow, but would refuse to fall to her knees or even to be put at a disadvantage, immediately trying to retaliate with a second punch, this one aimed at Isabella’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 am

Nadya could run her mouth all she wanted it would make no difference to Isabella, actually it would likely work against the delusional nurse as she would be out of breath when an angry Isabella tore her apart throughout this match. She was a bit unsure what exactly the woman was trying to imply in her latest rant, was she supposed to believe it took a lot of strength to be a nurse? It mattered little anyway as she didn't just think she was strong because of her profession, it was the other way around in fact as she was a wrestler because of how powerful she was, it took a warrior to survive what she had and it took a queen to thrive as she had.

"You should save your breath." She said mocking the woman after driving her foot into Nadya's stomach, seeing the pain in her face as proof of everything she had said to her thus far, but the nurse seemed to have a some fight in her after all as she struck Isabella directly in her crotch. She gritted her teeth together as she dealt with the pain, not letting it cloud her thoughts as she glared angrily down at the woman. "A low blow, seriously?!" She shouted down at the woman before reaching to grab Nadya's hair with both of her hands, tugging downward upon her raven hair while bringing her knee shooting up to smash into the nurse's face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Nadya was still aching a little from that kick to her stomach, but she still managed to smirk when her punch managed to connect with the cocky Northern Queen’️s womanhood. “Seriously, bitch,” she spat, mocking the white-haired girl while watching her grit her teeth in pain. She would definitely enjoy breaking this Isabella down into a blubbering idiot, and using her as her slave for the next two weeks after that. Reducing mighty women to nothing was what the Russian nurse did best, but this one would be especially satisfying.

She couldn’️t get ahead of herself, though; that was made abundantly clear to her when Isabella recovered and grabbed onto the nurse’️s head, pulling it down forcefully into her knee. Nadya let out a muffled grunt of pain and stumbled backwards, rubbing at her face with one hand. She was okay. She should be more careful, though, and not let that sort of retaliatory strike occur any more.

“Not good enough, bitch,” she said proudly, raising herself back up to her full height. “You vill never be good enough to beat me.”

Then, she would look to fight back, winding up rather dexterously and launching a high roundhouse kick towards Isabella’️s face, looking to hit the confident, white-haired bitch with a blow that would show her just how far in over her head she really was.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 am

Isabella was by no stretch of the imagination what one would call a fighter, she firmly believed in using whatever move would serve her purposes best without any regard to where it fit into the rules so long as it couldn't get her disqualified, it was because of this that she wasn't angry with the nurse over the low blow. In fact Isabella respected her use of it, but that didn't mean she wasn't furious with this bitch over dozens of other reasons, venting some of this anger as she dug her fingers into the flowing jet black hair of Nadya and gave a sharp tug downward upon it to introduce the nurse's face to the queen's knee.

"Its a good thing you're a nurse, cause you'll be needing one when I'm done with you!" Isabella shouted to Nadya over the roar of the crowd who were on their feet after the hard knee, but everyone there including Isabella were then shocked into silence upon seeing the woman hardly fazed b it at all. Damn pig, Isabella thought to herself before taking a few quick steps forward in pursuit of the nurse, not willing to let her get off without being busted open by her.

The kick which followed caught Isabella in the side of the head, spit flying from her lips as her head snapped to the side, Isabella stumbling to her right a few steps before falling into the corner of the ring. With her elbows propped up on the top turnbuckle Isabella rubbed the side of her head where she had been kicked, still in a daze after the hard and unexpected impact.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 am

Nadya was very lucky. She was lucky that she had managed to weather that knee from Isabella—as strong and as resistant to pain as she was, it had still done a number on her, and she could not take more than a couple more of those before she ran the risk of collapsing under the rain of terrible blows. She was also lucky that she had managed to hit her frosty-haired opponent with that kick, forcing the girl to stumble back and fall down into the corner.

It was a chance Nadya might not get again. She was going to take full advantage of it. With a smile, the nurse would advance, cracking her knuckles as she loomed menacingly over the downed Isabella. “You…vill suffer, bitch, unless you give up,” she insisted. “You are…not strong as I am.”

Reaching down, Nadya would try to grab at the front of Isabella’️s costume and would further try to rip it apart, sending buttons flying and hopefully exposing the other girl’️s sizeable chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 am

Isabella had never even seen the kick coming and even after being struck with it she wasn't quite sure what had happened, not even sure where she was exactly as she had fallen into the corner purely by accident in the daze that she was in. Her right hand rose up to gingerly rub the side of her head where Nadya had introduced her foot to Isabella's head, wincing the moment her fingertips brushed against the spot as pain shot through her skull from the light touch, thinking in the back of her head to avoid further kicks like that one.

The ringing in her ears was just beginning to fade as the so called nurse began her approach, Isabella distinctly hearing a few loud pops which she thought to be Nadya's knuckles, unable to see quite yet as her vision was still a bit blurry. She could hear everything the arrogant bitch had to say however, her teeth grinding together in both frustration and anger before she gave her head a violent shake from side to side to forcefully clear it. "One lucky shot and you've suddenly won the match already, that overconfidence will be the end of you peon." Isabella spat back at the girl just as her eyes glanced down to the hands upon her clothing.

"Let go of me!" Isabella said underneath her breath in a voice barely above a whisper, her own hands shooting up to grab the hem of her nurse's uniform, tugging inward to keep Nadya from tearing it off of her just yet. A couple buttons at the top did pop off however as the two forces tore the uniform in either direction, Isabella clicking her tongue in annoyance. "You call yourself strong, thats almost a funny joke Nadya, for you to believe you're as strong as the Queen."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 pm

“No, no, no,” Nadya responded, as her downed opponent continued to speak with such confidence and such arrogance. “Your shots are lucky, bitch. Mine hit you because I am superior. I have better blood, better history, and, most important of all, I am better voman, bitch. You vill suffer for thinking otherwise.”

She would grunt in annoyance as Isabella would try to stop her from tearing that fake uniform off of her body, though the fact that a couple of the top buttons did pop off was at least a step in the right direction. The white-haired ‘queen’️ continued to run her mouth, however. “You insult me by even comparing yourself to me,” she hissed. “I am so far above you that you are no more than an ant to me. So shut your mouth, whore.” Then, in the ultimate act of showing her superiority, Nadya would spit in Isabella’️s face, trying to hit her right in the eye. That being done, Nadya would then lift her foe up and try to throw her roughly against the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm

It always annoyed Isabella when anyone brought up their heritage, no doubt because she herself had grown up in foster homes and had no direct bloodline to speak of, even her viking ancestry was only known to her because of her snow white hair which she owed to her northern blood. It was all she had to identify with and having it insulted was infuriating enough, but to hear it from this bitch of a peasant was more than she could stomach. Nadya didn't leave it there however, she managed to find a way to anger her even further as she spat in the eye of the woman who knew herself to be a queen, Isabella shaking in her fury even as the woman dragged her to her feet.

"How about I shut yours?!" She would shout into the woman's face while her hands left her nurse's outfit to grab onto Nadya's wrists, her feet sliding back a bit to keep herself from being thrown to the ropes, glaring into her opponent's eyes. She would then swing her right elbow towards the side of Nadya's head, fully intent on fulfilling her offer to the woman to shut her up before grabbing the back of the woman's head and driving her knee up into it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Nadya laughed as her saliva hit Isabella right in the eye. No matter what the white-haired beauty tried to say, it was obvious that she in no way deserved to be styled as a queen. No waste of flesh and blood such as her could ever be mistaken for royalty. “That’️s vhat you get, you stupid bitch,” she cackled, as she would lift Isabella up onto her feet and try to throw her up against the ropes. As she went to toss her opponent, however, the girl managed to slip from Nadya’️s grasp and launch a retaliatory attack, slamming her elbow into the Russian nurse’️s face.

“Nnnf!” Nadya grunted, staggering a step as her foe delivered the blunt blow to her cheek. It hurt, but it was not enough to stun the powerful Russian. She sneered at her opponent, spreading her arms wide. “Is this best you can do, dumb bi—” she began, but before she could finish her sentence, Isabella grabbed the back of her neck and brought it down onto her knee. Nadya growled like a wounded animal, slumping down onto the mat in a pained daze.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next