Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 am

Isabella typically enjoyed playing with her opponents a bit during her matches, especially when they were as good looking as Nadya was despite all she had said about the woman. But there was only so much Isabella could overlook before she couldn't take anymore and Nadya had long since passed the point of no return, infuriating her so that now she only wanted to punish this nurse for her arrogance, to put her in her rightful place beneath her. In her anger she threw a vicious elbow shot to the side of the woman's face, but the nurse surprised her once again with how tough she could be, Nadya throwing her arms out inviting her to try again.

"Just shut your mouth." Isabella let out before grabbing the nurse by her hair and yanking her head down right into the path of her rising knee, a loud smack echoing through the arena as bone met bone. Isabella released the woman letting her collapse down onto the floor, pushing her down onto her back so that she could plant her right foot against the side of Nadya's face. "You should have recognized your queen from the start Nadya, maybe you could have enjoyed yourself then, but now it seems I have to teach you some respect." Isabella said smugly before lifting up her foot to then bring it down in a stomp upon the woman's head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 am

Nadya had endured some powerful blows over the course of this match, including that vicious elbow shot which might have knocked a lesser girl out. Even a woman as powerful as her had her limits, however, and, when facing an opponent as tough as Isabella, it was inevitable that that limit would eventually be reached. She was not out of the match just yet—not by a longshot—but where she had managed to shrug off some of her foe’️s earlier attacks, she simply could not do the same with that devastating knee to her face. She fell down onto the mat, splayed out on her back, eyes staring unfocusedly upwards.

“Fuck you,” she hissed, hardly louder than a whisper, as Isabella taunted her. “You are no queen. You vill be destroyed like slut you are, and I vill gladly keep you as my slave…for long as I vant.”

Nadya’️s words were oozing with confidence, but, right now, the Russian nurse did not seem to be in a very favorable position, as her opponent’️s foot came crashing down into her face, stomping her into the mat. Nadya let out a low groan as her face continued to be battered, a small trickle of blood spilling from her nostril as she tried to roll over onto her stomach to protect herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:27 am

Nadya was nothing if not persistent, continuing to spew her filth even after being knocked into a state of half consciousnesses by Isabella's knee. So far she had responded to the woman's words in kind, trading verbal blows with the woman as her pride would not allow her to remain silent in the face of them, but now that she was literally looking down upon the woman she discovered she had a better way to respond to the nurse's insults. Lifting her foot up Isabella positioned over the woman's face before stomping straight down, the sole of her boot smashing down on Nadya's face where it then remained grinding down against her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that, could you repeat it?!" Isabella spat at the woman before lifting her boot from her face, watching with smug satisfaction as blood dripped from Nadya's nose. She actually helped the woman out when she saw her trying to roll over, giving her stomach a swift kick to get her over onto her stomach. "Where are you going?" She said as she turned and stepped over the woman's back so she was facing her feet, Isabella reaching down to take hold of Nadya's legs before lifting them up and back while she lowered into a crouch, placing Nadya into the classic boston crab.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 am

Once on her stomach, Nadya would bring one hand up to rub at her face, trying to assess the damage. Nothing was broken, she was sure, although she would probably have an ugly bruise to remember that vicious stomping attack by. She would make sure Isabella bore a similar reminder of their battle before it had concluded. Then, as Nadya’️s hand slid around to her nose, she felt something wet. Bringing her fingers back out, she saw that it was blood, trickling down in a small stream from her nostrils. Her eyes widened. Her face contorted into a scowl. This bitch had made her bleed, and she was going to pay Isabella back five-fold. She would destroy this girl for daring to attack her in this manner.

She began to crawl away, trying to get to the ropes a few feet farther forward to lift herself up. Before she could make it, however, Isabella was crouching on her back, pulling her legs painfully upwards into a Boston crab. “Aauuugh!” Nadya growled, pounding a fist against the mat. The pain was getting pretty bad, now, all throughout her body, but she would persevere, intent on teaching this snowy-haired bitch a lesson. “Let…go of me…stupid, stupid cunt!” the nurse hollered, clawing her way towards the ropes, reaching desperately for them to force her foe to break the hold…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Isabella responded to the nurse's vulgar language by cranking up the pressure upon the vile woman's back, pulling her legs back so far the woman was practically bent in half within the boston crab. She could feel her trying to pull them towards the ropes but Isabella had no intention of letting this end so quickly, shuffling forward on her feet to bring them back into the center of the ring, planting her perfect ass on the woman's upper back to keep her pinned down. She had grown tired of this woman's nonsense at the very start of their match but now she was going to put her where she belonged, begging at her feet for mercy.

"That is no way to speak to your queen Nadya, learn your place!" Isabella shouted at the woman before transitioning into a half boston crab, reaching down with her now free hand to pull one of the vials from the holster around her thigh, pulling it to her lips to suck upon it for a moment before using its tip to push aside the woman's panties. Using the closed round end to start Isabella drives it fully into Nadya's pussy in her first thrust, pumping it inside the woman at a rapid pace from the start.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 am

“Nooooo!” Nadya wailed, as her opponent would pull her backwards, away from the ropes which might have been her salvation and back into the center of the ring. The nurse’️s cheeks were burning red as Isabella sat her well-rounded ass down on her upper back, pinning Nadya down. The pain was intense, her legs getting pulled so far back that Nadya felt as if she might just snap in half. She would not beg, however. She would not give this bitch the pleasure of knowing the full extent of her suffering right now.

Hearing Isabella call herself a queen once again, Nadya would manage a contemptuous scoff. “Queen? Fuck you! I say you are not queen, and you are no queen. You are slut, skank, gutter-living, low-class prostitute! You are—fu-u-u-uck!” Nadya was forced to break off her verbal assault, letting out a loud moan as the spit-wetted end of the vial plunged into her womanhood. Isabella began pumping it hard inside her, and the Russian nurse could not help but feel herself becoming a little turned on, panting a little as the vial entered her, thrusted inside of her—though she was not leaking any fluids as of yet. “N-no! You vill never get vhat you vant from me!” she insisted, as defiant as ever.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Nadya almost sounded adorable as she cried out no upon being dragged back into the center of the ring and forced to further endure the torturous boston crab Isabella had her locked into. She was holding absolutely nothing back either as she pulled the woman's legs as far back as her position allowed her, bending the nurse practically in half as she waited to hear the woman beg for mercy from her queen. "You make a decent enough throne Nadya." Isabella said in a mocking tone while lowering her ass down onto the woman's upper back, cranking up the pressure once again as Nadya was bent even further backwards, Isabella wiggling her ass down upon her for further insult.

Nadya as ever continued to run her mouth but Isabella shut her up as she drove one of her vials into the woman's sex, not bothering with any foreplay as she went straight to fucking Nadya with the tool of her destruction. "I'm sorry Nadya, I didn't quite hear you over the sounds of your own moaning!" She shouted down at the woman before leaning her head down to hungrily lap at the nurse's exposed sex, focusing her tongues attention upon Nadya's clit while pumping the vial at an ever changing pace inside of the woman's pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 am

“Fuck…you!” Nadya spat, when she was told by the hated white-haired girl that she made a good throne, grinding her ass down on Nadya’️s back to illustrate that fact. Isabella was going to pay for trying to use her like some plaything—some inanimate object. Isabella was no queen. Nadya would show her just who she was dealing with, and she would turn this proud, proud girl into nothing more than her slave.

…that was what Nadya kept telling herself. It was difficult to concentrate on that goal, however, as the dildo-like vial, wetted with Isabella’️s saliva, was roughly thrust into her pussy, over and over again, at an ever-changing rate. Nadya bit down on her lip, hard, trying to stifle her cries of arousal, but, ultimately, she would let out a few humiliating moans as the vial began to have the desired effect, its entry and escape from her womanhood becoming easier with each thrust as Nadya’️s juices began to flow. Her moans only grew louder as Isabella bent down to lap hungrily at the Russian nurse’️s clit. Her eyes were wide as she was pleasured by mouth and by vial. She pounded her fists on the mat, and kicked her one free leg wildly, desperate to escape before the orgasm which she could feel rapidly building inside of her groin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:16 am

"Is that the only word you know how to say? And to use it in regard to one who is causing you such pleasure, shameful." Isabella let out smugly, pausing her licking of the nurse's clit for the moment while the vial never ceased pumping in and out of the woman's now slick pussy. Pulling further back on Nadya's captured leg Isabella slid her butt back until she was sitting right on top of Nadya's shoulder blades, ensuring the woman didn't forget how helpless she was in that moment as she mixed pain with pleasure.

"Now where are my manners?" Isabella said as if she was apologizing to the nurse, only to make the meaning of her words clearer as she leaned her head back down to resume lapping at Nadya's clit with her tongue. It wouldn't be long now she thought to herself as Nadya's moans grew increasingly louder, the woman beating upon the mat in a futile effort to free herself much to the pleasure of Isabella.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 am

“Fuck you!” Nadya repeated, defiantly continuing to deploy the word even after Isabella had mocked her for its overuse. “Y-you fucking cunt! Get…get off me!”

Her demands fell upon deaf ears, however, as Isabella continued to pump the vial in and out of her slickening pussy, and continued to lap at her clitoris with an expert tongue. The Russian nurse continued to wiggle, and to thrash back and forth, trying to throw her hated foe off of her, but she could not dislodge the woman who sat, proud and in control, upon her back. Isabella had her, and that fact was about to be illustrated in the most humiliating way.

Nadya held out for as long as she could, but, after several minutes’️ worth of pleasure, she finally lost control. With a loud, anguished cry, she would suffer a powerful orgasm at Isabella’️s hand, her juices spewing forth from her womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next