by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match Empty Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match

Post by FairyGirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Toy Match
Winning Conditions: Hentai Submission
Match Location: Padded and Sealed Room with King Sized bed, stripper pole, and chest full of toys
Match Stipulations: Winner gets the loser for an hour before room unlocks

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match Scaled.php?server=819&filename=lisannacaptured.jpg&res=landing

To say that Lisa hadn't expected getting into a match like this would be understating things. This match was just full of crazy when she heard about it, but Lisa was certainly curious. Though that was mostly about her opponent than anything else. She'd heard a lot about Isabella so Lisa was interested in seeing just what kind of person she was. Still having to go out there in nothing but her underwear....that was a bit more extreme. On that note Lisa was glad to be the first one heading to the match location. A sealed up room with cameras hidden in various areas to give a high quality feed to anyone watching.

Letting out a breath the girl slipped into the room past the ref girls that would be sealing it behind them later. Passing off a robe she had worn to get over to that hidden location within AFW. Underneath she was simply wearing her dark blue bra and panties. Looking around she had to gasp a bit at just how extreme this place was. A stripper pole, a large comfy king sized bed, and of course a massive chest in the corner which she assumed had the toys. The floor was pretty well padded as well and it was pretty comforting for Lisa to just walk around inside. "So this is it." She commented to herself just trying to relax a bit even though this was hardly the kind of match that you would be relaxing in. At least she had that warmup match previously that gave her the experience. Still this felt like a kind of step up for Lisa and she was going to need to be sharp if she wanted to make it through this.

For now though Lisa just leaned against one of the walls looking around trying to spot the cameras hidden around. Waiting around for her opponent and hoping this match would go well. It was bound to be a pretty interesting event with what was at stake for this match.

Back to top Go down

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match Empty Re: Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match 1552041280x1346diabolum.jpg

When Isabella heard about the match she had merely smirked in amusement as she had been in a match similar to this before and had found it intoxicating, this one sounded even more wild as not only were toys involved but there was to be a bed and even a stripper pole to make use of. Even the quite sexually open Isabella blushed a bit thinking of all the ways she would be able to enjoy herself and her opponent in such a match. Looking down at the name of her opponent Isabella took a moment to remember, but once she had the woman was doubly excited, this Lisa had white hair just like herself and a few people had told her that they looked a lot alike, she was certainly eager to see that for herself thinking of just how fun it would be to humiliate such a woman.

She put on a matching red set of bra and panties for the match, slipping into one of her favorite dresses she liked to wear when working her part time job serving drinks at a local bar. It had taken her some time to pick out what she would wear however so she knew she would be the second to arrive, arriving to find a couple ref girls standing there waiting for her to enter. At the doorway she slipped out of her dress and handed it to the referees, grabbing one by her breasts in order to whisper into her ear "take care of that dress honey." The ref girl nodded and once Isabella was inside they sealed the door behind them and for the first time Isabella got to see Lisa for herself.

Lisa had shorter hair than she herself had but it was indeed the same shade of white as her own, this bringing a wide grin to Isabella's lips as did the rather nice body the woman had. While she wasn't as busty as she was Lisa had nothing to be ashamed about with those impressive breasts and fine ass. Stepping a little bit closer to Lisa she glanced around the room at the various objects she knew she would have to find a way to use at some point, but when she saw the stripper pole she walked right to it and couldn't help but twirl around it a bit to put on a sexy little show for Lisa. Stopping her spin by leaning back against the pole and her hands up above her head hanging onto it, Isabella stared into Lisa's eyes. "So you must be Lisa, you look like the sister I never had! It will be quite a bit of fun instructing you in how to properly use some of these toys Lisa, we need to train you a bit."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match Empty Re: Lisa Stryder vs Isabella Snow - Toy Match

Post by FairyGirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 pm

When she heard someone coming in Lisa turned and did have to gasp a little bit at the sight of her opponent. Of course the fact that she was a busy and beautiful girl was one important thing to consider, but another thing was that she looked remarkably similar to Lisa. Lisa thinking it was enough to make someone a narcissist. They said everyone had a twin and while it wasn't that identical, it was still a rather shocking development. Lisa could see why they had set up this match since it would....fall into some favorite categories.

Of course that wasn't enough and she had to watch Isabella swinging and moving around that strippers pole. It certainly seemed to be a calling and Lisa could just feel herself blushing harder and harder the more she saw. Her body was definitely heating up as well. "Well, I'd agree on the sister comment. Just wow." She had to agree though the idea of getting trained by this girl did leave her a bit excited.

"Well maybe next time. I'll be happy to take the win here and have you give up." She grinned ready to jump into this and just wanting to get more and more experience so she wouldn't be as easily shaken as she was at times in previous matches. This was Lisa's chance to step up and she looked around thinking about how they'd go at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Isabella was thinking along the same lines as Lisa as she stared at the lovely girl, feeling herself get a bit turned on by the thought of having her way with her "sister." She had enver really been into those sorts of scenes but she knew a few people who certainly were, and there was no harm in playing to that fan base to make herself more popular, on top of that she was curious as to how Lisa would react to such playful teasing. "I may just have to call you little sis during the match Lisa, to make things even more interesting." As she said that Isabella pushed herself off of the stripper pole and walked over to Lisa, her hips swaying with every step as she flaunted her curves to the woman, only stopping once her breasts were pressed firmly up against the lovely pair of Lisa.

"Take the win you say? I'm glad to see how confidant you are Lisa, its always more fun when both women are don't you think? You really can't be humiliated properly if you don't think it won't possibly happen and I'm eager to see you try...sis." Isabella's smiled widened as she looked into the eyes of Lisa, staring at the woman with lust clear upon her face. She couldn't and would never deny she wanted to enjoy Lisa to her hearts content, she could only hope Lisa gave her a good fight so this could go on for a long, long time. "So you know when you first submit to me, I won't accept it, I will take my time instructing you properly Lisa."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Lisa just had a feeling that the people behind this match were going to get exactly what they wanted from both girls. Just a case of two 'sisters' going at it in a very sexy and arousing kind of match. A shiver going down her spine at the idea of being called 'little sis' by this sexy opponent. It was just hard to stay cool when she had this sexy girl approaching her like that and then pressing their breasts together. "So...you want me to call you big sis then?" Lisa trying to joke and not get thrown off at all by just the opening words of this match.

It really seemed like her opponent was sure she was going to win even when Lisa was trying to be confident. It was somewhat intimidating to hear how she planned on humiliating her. Lisa almost stepping back as the lust coming off Isabella was incredible. The girl was hyped up for this match and into it before they had even gotten started. "F-fine by me. Agree that you losing wouldn't be nearly as fun if you weren't this confident." The girl getting the competitive fires lit even if she was a bit nervous about getting sexually involved with someone this fired up.

"You might want to take that submission if you manage to get it. Since I won't lose this thing." Lisa was stepping back a bit ready to get going before her body got turned on too much. Isabella really was on another level from her previous opponents, looking really excited for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:46 am

"Oh if you don't mind, but Isabella is fine by me little sis." Isabella replied while leaning closer to Lisa's face, her lips mere inches from the other woman's as she stared deeply into her eyes like the predator that she was. She had never known what having a sibling was like, she was an orphan after all so family in general was not her best subject, but if she had ever had a sister she imagined she would have looked a lot like Lisa did. Of course they weren't really related and that was good for the audience, after all Isabella would never think of doing any of the things to her sister that she had planned for Lisa. She may call herself the queen of the north but Isabella could feel her blood pumping and her body heat up from being near Lisa, she was going to have a lot of fun with her tonight.

Lisa was only getting Isabella more excited by the second as she stood up to her big sister for this match, impressing Isabella as she was doing her best to instill doubt in the woman's mind but it seemed Lisa was not going to let herself get intimidated. Though Isabella suspected on the inside Lisa was feeling the heat, she was warm to the touch after all. "You talk big Lisa, I like that about you, though I hope there won't be any bad feelings after I make you submit, over and over again." She whispered into the woman's ear as she leaned forward, licking the ear lobe for a moment before Lisa stepped back from her, Isabella smiling wide as that was like scoring the first point for her.

Isabella glanced around the room until her eyes fell on the bed, looking over at Lisa with a devious grin before she made her way towards it. Turning around she sat upon the edge of the bed and even bounced lightly upon it as if to test it, beckoning for Lisa to come join her on the bed. "Why don't we start things off on the bed Lisa, like the loving sisters all those people at home paid to see?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

It wasn't like Lisa had much of a large family herself, being an only child. But even still she couldn't imagine having a sister that would be looking at her like this. Lisa had to struggle to keep her cool with this girl looking at her like that. Still she felt like her efforts were paying off since she felt some of that confidence after pretending for a while.

The proximate closeness of Isabella was making Lisa a bit redder and then hearing what she whispered only made that blush increase. "Don't worry. I'm a pretty generous-hwaaa!" She gasped when that tongue licked at her earlobe surprising her more than anything. Instinctively she stepped back, but managed to avoid a full out retreat trying to look calm. "Hope you can say the same." She panted trying to pretend that didn't happen and letting out a relieved sigh when Isabella seemed to move off and towards teh bed.

Lisa did get a shiver though seeing that devilish grin on Isabella's face when she sat down. Not wanting to look intimidated Lisa took that challenge and moved towards the bed. "Sounds fine by me. Be nice to have a seat and get this started." She still didn't want to think about how many were going to be watching this, but not having a choice. At least Lisa could sit down and think it was a rather comfortable bed. "Well then Isabella, are you ready to go?" She tried to get into a steady positioning on that bed and keep track of where Isabella was.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 pm

The embarrassed reactions Lisa was giving her were absolutely delicious to Isabella who was enjoying this match already despite it not having truly begun yet, the way her little sis practically jumped back as her tongue licked along her ear earned an amused laugh from the taller woman. "Oh I can be very generous LIsa as you will soon find out, especially when I'm giving you more pleasure than you even know what to do with." Isabella said with a teasing laugh while patting the edge of the bed upon which she now sat, her eyes never leaving Lisa as the girl accepted her offer and began making her way towards her.

Moving back upon the bed Isabella got onto her hands and knees and slunk backwards like a cat, her eyes gazing along the curves of her opponent for tonightm doing her best to make Lisa feel like she was being raped by those hungry eyes. Once Lisa climbed on top of the bed herself Isabella rose up onto her knees with her hands resting on top of her breasts, glancing down at her chest as those fingers of hers traced along the edge of her crimson bra to tease Lisa. She stopped just short of actually removing her bra as she wanted Lisa to earn that.

"Oh I imagine you will be quite comfortable on your back while I bring you to orgasm Lisa, I'll have to make you repay me when I win and claim you for my own" Isabella said with another of those sensual laughs of hers, licking her lips as she took a few steps forward with her hands raised up. "I was ready the moment I stepped into this room Lisa, shall we join hands and see who comes out on top?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Lisa just knew that she had to be sharp and confident if she wanted to win this. Isabella was clearly enjoying herself and wasn't going to be easy to beat. Still Lisa refused to just think negatively about this before she even jumped into the fight. They might have set this up so the 'little sis' would get trounced, but Lisa didn't plan on letting it play out like that. At least she still had enough confidence to head over to that bed and get on it with her.

Lisa did have a shiver go down her spine when she watched Isabella slink backwards like a cat. It really was like she was a predator ready to pounce. "Careful big sis, might think you are going to gobble me up." She tried to make a joke of it though thinking she couldn't be that far off the mark. Still, Lisa could just feel her body getting aroused and nothing had been done yet. The way she was being looked at made her feel more desired than she could remember being. Then she had to watch Isabella start teasing her with fooling around with her own body.

"Maybe I'll just repay you by winning quickly and playing nice with you." Lisa tried to smile though feeling her body getting too excited just from that sensual laugh of Isabella. Just glad for the chance to get going and end the talking Lisa immediately grabbed onto the outstretched hands. "Sounds good. But think I know who ends up on top." Lisa replied trying to just push right against Isabella hard from the start. She was just charged with energy after the pre-match talk and really she wanted to prove she wasn't going to get smoked in this matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Isabella was impressed with how Lisa kept refusing to back down from every challenge she presented her, the woman earning quite a bit of respect from her as she climbed onto the bed to face her. She was now quite curious to see just what Lisa could do and was hoping that she wouldn't be disappointed, though from all the big talk she had heard from her Isabella had a feeling Lisa would be one wild ride. "I certainly want to eat you out if that counts Lisa." She said casually as she started to think of all the things she wanted to do to Lisa during their match, at the least she couldn't allow it to end without making use of the stripper pole and a strap on from that box of toys.

"If you can defeat me quickly I will gladly offer myself up to you Lisa, I'll let you do to me everything your heart desires." Isabella said in her usual seductive voice, bringing one of her hands up to beckon Lisa to come closer for their lock up. No sooner had their hands come together did Lisa come at her at full speed, catching Isabella a bit off guard as the stronger woman found herself being pushed backward in a hurry. Lisa was shorter than she was and on their knees upon this bed it was making stopping her advance difficult for her, Isabella doing her best to dig her knees into the mattress but before she knew it Lisa had her pinned up against the headboard of the large bed. "Well aren't you full of surprises!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next