Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 12:27 am

Anampo growls as her kick was blocked.She quickly withdrew her leg,not letting Cougra get to her foot so easy.She was uppercutted instantly after.The bunny flew down to the floor on her back.Anampo tries to get away before Cougra had the chance

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 27, 2013 12:55 am

Now that the uppercut worked, Cougra might have a chance to grab Anampo, but the bunny was quick enough to get back up. Returning to her fighting stance, Cougra had to find a way to get Anampo to stay down. So she attempted to aim a kick to the side before a right hook to the face. Maybe this can do it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 6:40 am

Anampo shook her head as she stood up. "Its going to take more than--AUGH!!" Cougra hod kicked her side,like Anampo tried to.Then,she was hit on the right side of her face.Anampo fell back down and layed there,giving Cougra a shocked look.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm

"Now, I got ya!!" Cougra screamed out as she finally got Anampo back down on the mat. From there, she would attempt to pounce on her again so she can turn her over on her stomach. If this worked, she would grab at the left foot and start to slowly take a big lick at the sole.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

"I-I guess you did" Anampo replied nervously,knowing that Cougra did have her.She yelled out when the girl jumped on her and flipped her over. "Do your worst!" Anampo shouted.The rabbit gave a small gasp when her foot was licked.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

As Cougra was taking a lick, she would look at Anampo's sole and say, "They may look rough, but they are oh, so tasty!" She would grab the other foot to lick both soles. Then she would start sucking on the toes of the left foot before the right.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Though Cougra couldn't see it,Anampo looked back and gave her a confused face when the girl said her feet were.....Tasty. "What exactly do they uh,taste like....?" Anampo asked,letting the cat get her fill. "And by the way,this isn't really a submission,not for me anyhow"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Cougra continued sucking on Anampo's toes as she said with a giggle, "I know it's not a submission yet, but I'll make you submit in a bit. And the taste...a bit like chicken. Hard to believe that I'm lucky to have a rabbit's foot with me." She chuckled as she would suck the toes of the other foot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 pm

The feeling of haveing her feet 'pampered' was a bit strange to the rabbit.She shuddered when Cougra described the taste.Her joke made her seem unnerved "Whatever...just hurry up so I can win and we can get this over with." Anampo replied.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm

"Okay then," said Cougra finishing up her licking of Anampo's feet and sucking on her toes, leaving her saliva on them. She quickly got back up and kept her distance as she waited for the bunny to get back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next