Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a Check Up?

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:39 pm

"Oh yeah? That's what you think! Maybe you need to get your head checked..." Eri taunted Nadya some more until the girl tripped her. "Aahh?!"

Her tall, half-naked figure came crashing down the floor with a thud, causing her to groan in pain and allowed Nadya to recover. Fortunately she managed to place her arms in front of her face to prevent any serious damage to it, but she's now dazed and quite vulnerable to the crazy nurse. Maybe she should have just finished the girl when she had the chance...

"Ughh..." Eri would let out as she slowly rolled herself onto her back, trying to back away from Nadya although she could only move sluggishly at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 9:54 pm

“I do not think,” Nadya spat triumphantly, as she managed to send Eri tumbling to the floor. “I know. My head is fine, but yours vill not be if you decide to keep fighting.”

Seeing Eri dazed on the ground, scooting herself away from Nadya on her back, the nurse would growl primally and straighten herself up, taking a few deep breaths to recover from that humiliating butt smother. She was not in the best shape, but she hoped that she still had more energy left than Eri so that she could finish the job she had started.

She would get on her hands and knees and begin to crawl forward, chasing her intended victim back towards the exam table. If she could get close enough, she would grab onto the wrestler’️s shorts, trying to pull them off of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Eri didn't even bother to reply Nadya's words as she wanted to get away from her first. Seeing the girl on all four and crawling towards her, she tried to hasten her pace, although her current state kinda made it harder for her to do so. When Nadya grabbed her shorts, Eri initially held onto it while still crawling backwards, not realizing that she's close to the examination table. Her back bumped onto it slightly, surprising her and thus allowing the nurse to strip her pants to expose her white pantie!

"Ah, no!" she yelled, starting to look a bit frustrated now.

Fortunately it didn't take too long until she could stand again, and Eri would force herself to get up and leaned slightly against the table. She would look at Nadya while holding the edge of the table, preparing to swing herself and kick the nurse should she came at her straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 10:37 pm

It was a bit of a struggle—the wrestler was obviously not going to lose her denim shorts voluntarily—but, once Eri bumped up against the exam table, she seemed to lose her concentration, allowing the Russian nurse to finish the deed and slip the shorts off of the girl entirely, revealing a pair of cute, white, tight-fitting panties.

“Cute,” Nadya said, with a sarcastic smirk. “Much cuter on the floor, however.”

As Eri began to get to her feet, Nadya would do the same, but, not wanting to lose the momentum she had accumulated, she would make a grab for the girl right away, trying to throw her back down onto the floor and remove that last article of clothing impeding her ability to fuck her senseless. Unfortunately for Nadya, her plan backfired, for, as she lunged forward, Eri would launch a kick towards her that would strike her square in the jaw. Stunned, the nurse would drop like a ragdoll onto the floor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 am

"You look cuter on the floor too," Eri mocked as she brought down the nurse with her kick.

She couldn't really care less about getting out now. She's planning to fuck this crazy nurse senseless before leaving. While she preferred to be less rough with girls, Nadya didn't really left her with too much option.With the nurse downed, the tall girl would try to straddle her belly, so she could undo the rest of the buttons to expose Nadya's sexy figure. Eri would try to strip that lacy bra of the nurse too if she could, so that she wouldn't be the only one with exposed breasts.

"Oh wow, would you look at that~" she teased before undoing Nadya's bra. "But I think mine is still bigger..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 am

Nadya had no response to Eri’️s taunt as she was descended upon by the wrestler girl with a vengeance. A thin string of drool connected the Russian nurse’️s lips to the floor as she slowly lifted her head, recovering from a near-knockout by her rambunctious and determined foe.

It suddenly dawned on her that Eri was working on her clothing, and, as she looked down, Nadya couldn’️t help but let out a startled and angered cry. Eri had managed to fully remove Nadya’️s nurse’️s uniform, and had just now removed her lacy white bra, revealing the Russian’️s large milky white breasts. Now she was as naked as Eri, wearing only a small, white thong and her thick black strap-on. How dare this girl try to strip her! She was the one in charge here!

“You vill fucking pay for trying to take advantage of me, bitch…” Nadya hissed, reaching up to sink her talons into Eri’️s breasts. If she could, she would pull the brunette down to the floor, trying to reverse their positions. “By the vay, mine are bigger,” she added, with a confident smirk.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:42 am

"Ah!" Eri yelped when Nadya buried her fingers onto her chest again. "This again?!"

That was enough to disrupt her focus and soon enough she was pulled to the floor. If that wasn't bad enough for her, Nadya would then reverse their position by getting on top of her! Eri was still holding her breasts for protection, leaving herself quite open as it was. She glanced at Nadya with a worried expression in her face.

"Get off me!" she yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:02 am

“Give in if you cannot take it,” Nadya hissed, savoring the feeling of Eri’️s soft breasts oozing between her fingers as her nails dug deep into them in an animalistic attempt to draw blood.

Once she was back on top, Nadya would once again get down to the business of breaking Eri down in order to make her a suitable object for relentless, brutal fucking. With Eri focusing on trying to protect her own chest, leaving Nadya in a relatively safe position, the Russian nurse would decide to try and remove the final impediment which stood between her and her goal. One hand would remain tightly attached to the girl’️s tit, while the other would descend to her white panties to try to strip her of them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 am

"Nnggh..." Eri groaned as her pantie were stripped by Nadya. "S-stop it..."

She used her hands to kept the nurse's hand away from her breasts, leaving her with no option to stop Nadya from exposing her crotch. Eri wasn't done resisting, though, as she would try to hold the nurse's wrist with one hand while reaching for Nadya's voluptuous breasts. She would grab one of those lovely mounds and squeezed it to distract the girl. The nurse should be thankful that as a wrestler Eri trimmed her nails regularly.

"G-get off!" she yelled at her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:22 am

Now that she had stripped Eri completely naked, it was time to put her down for good and force her to submit to a nice, humiliating fucking. The wrestler obviously had some fight left in her, however, as she would manage to ward off Nadya’️s attempts to attack her breasts with one hand, while, with the other, she would reach up to seize ahold of one of the Russian nurse’️s own lovely orbs, giving it a hard squeeze.

“Huurrk,” the nurse groaned as she felt the girl’️s fingers digging into her flesh. She would scowl and shake her head defiantly as Eri demanded that she get off, though she was having difficulty keeping her balance atop the wrestler with the pain in her chest.

“If you vant me off, you must do much better than that,” she hissed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next