by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) Empty Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 am

If there was one thing that Tia knew well enough it was that she had to be at her best to give her best. Joining the AFW was a pretty exciting thing, but like with anything she had to be ready for all the challenges that were going to come her way. She knew that there would be incredibly tough opponents in a variety of ways in this league. As she walked to the medical center she sighed a bit. Going to see doctors wasn't something she did with a grin all the time. Since she was mostly healthy it was a rare visit and plenty of times it would mean some fairly perverted stares from doctors of either gender. It wasn't something demanded from the AFW though they did recommend she stop by just to be on the safe side. With this likely going to be one of the greatest challenges in her career it seemed like a pretty harmless thing to do. "Well it can't be helped." She said to herself going through the front doors and taking a look around.

It seemed to be a pretty nice place and Tia's eyes took a good look at the inside of the building. It didn't seem pretty full, but she figured this place was mostly for the AFW use so unless someone had been injured they weren't likely to sit around in a waiting room. The orange-haired girl walked over to the front desk having set up an appointment to come in the other day. Whoever was there Tia wasn't too worried about it. All she would do was get checked out a bit and she could go and relax while waiting for her first official match to get announced.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:14 am

Joy was sitting in the medical room of the AFW and sighed "Oh my i haven't had anyone come to see me lately and i could really go for a nice female to show up and ask for a check-up" Joy then closed her eyes and began to dream of such an encounter. But soon Joy's little dream was interrupted when she heard someone at the counter "I wonder who this could be?" Joy said before grabbing a clip board and looking at it "Oh right this must be Tia Baker coming in for a pre-match check-up" Joy then stood up and fixed her bra and panties nurse attire before stepping out from behind a medical curtain to greet Tia " Hello I am nurse Joy how are you today and how may i help you?" Joy put on her professional smile as she sat down behind the desk and looked at Tia waiting for her to respond.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

Tia waited with a relaxed stance until she heard some movement behind the medical curtain. Her eyes opened a bit wider when she spotted the very attractive nurse who stepped out. She hardly thought that it was the most professional outfit, but she wasn't going to walk out either. "Umm...oh sorry I'm Tia. That's a...interesting uniform you are working with." She laughed a bit deciding to not take this overly serious. Besides she came for a check-up and wasn't going to leave without one. "I'm just here for my check-up." Since the smile was pretty professional she just assumed it was a hobby of the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:33 am

"Ah Tia yes i see you are here for a check-up and as to my uniform lets just say it doesn't hinder my work but at the same time it helps my work greatly" Joy then stood up and picking up her clipboard she motioned to the curtain "Now Ms. Tia would you please be so kind as to step this way so we can start the examination" Joy then opened the curtain and stepped through waiting for Tia to join her. Joy couldn't help but smile as Tia was quite the looker and she couldn't wait until she could get her hands all over that body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am

Tia had to smile though wondered just what Joy meant by that line. Regardless an outfit didn't have anything to do with medicine and this was only a check-up so really there was nothing to worry about. "Sure. Let's go." She nodded ready to just get this done. There were some doubts about what kinds of matches she'd be getting into so the sooner this check-up was taken care of the sooner she could prepare herself. Heading past the curtain to join Joy she took a look around the room, but she couldn't help but keep a close eye on Joy herself. Anyone that attractive wearing that little demanded attention and Tia was no exception in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 am

Joy heard Tia join her behind the curtain and she turned to face her patient "Alright Ms. Tia lets start by taking your temperature" Joy then reached down to her leg where she kept her thermamoter and needles and she pulled out the thermamoter "Now open wide and make sure to keep this under your tongue" Joy then smiled and unknown to Tia was that Joy liked to coat the thermamoter with a light aphrodisiac. "Now don't take it out until i say so ok" Joy then sat down and looked at Tia while holding her clipboard and pretending to write something down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 am

Tia relaxed as she got behind the curtain and nodded since it made sense to start there. Though she felt fine so she thought it really was just a formality to do that part of it. "Sure." She nodded and took the thermamoter into her mouth. As her tongue pressed down she tasted something just slightly off. It wasn't anything to make her take it out, but she thought it was a bit unusual. Holding it down she waited thinking this was going to be pretty boring. It was then that she felt her heartbeat picking up a little. 'What?' She thought to herself as she definitely started to feel a little warmer. Her breathing through her nose picking up a bit and she felt a tingle in her pussy. Trying to pretend nothing was wrong, but she thought it was weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 am

After about a minute Joy set down her clipboard and stood up "Alright Ms. Tia please take the thermamoter out of your mouth" Joy would wait for Tia to do as asked and then grab the thermamoter and checking it "Alright lets see your temperature is normal. Now please sit down here and take off your shirt" Joy said still smiling as she pulled out a stethoscope and placed it into her ears "Its time to check your heart and lungs" Joy would say as she waited for Tia to do as asked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

It was a pretty long minute for Tia as she dealt with the light aphrodisiac doing its work. Almost gasping as she took it out and tried to calm her racing heart down a little. The request made Tia blush a bit sensitive at this moment. When she heard the explanation she giggled a bit and nodded. "Oh right...one moment." She replied slowly slipping her top off. For some reason it was feeling much more erotic to Tia than the normal times she did it. 'What's wrong with me?' She thought to herself but finally took her top off and placed it nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 am

Joy almost wasn't able to hide her excitement as Tia took off her shirt "Um Ms. Tia i need you to take off your bra as well" Joy said as her breathed on the stethoscope to warm it up "And Ms. Tia i must say you seem a little worked up may i ask why?" Joy said even though she already knew the answer she wanted to see what Tia would say.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next