Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

It took a few hours for Tia to fully regain consciousness. The effect on her had been so strong that her mind wasn't ready to go again for a while. A somewhat combined moan and groan left her lips as she started to wake up on the bed. Normally a bit groggy when waking up the state of her body made it hard to just relax. Hands gripping the bed tightly as she tried to endure the incredible arousal that was still running her body. "Still....Not a dream." She stumbled over the words but eventually got them out. Eyes looking around as she tried to get a fix on her situation.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh good your awake" Joy said looking over at Tia "I was wondering how long you would take." Joy then stood up and moved towards Tia "So Ms. Tia i trust your sleep went well. And now if you don't mind could you answer a question of mine, How do you feel right now?" Joy asked as she put on her kind nurse demeanor again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Tia groaned when she heard Joy's voice and managed to turn her head carefully. Breathing quickly she in some ways wanted to make a grab for Joy, but figured if she let go of the bed the only place she was going to grab was her own body to start playing with it again. "Little better..."She breathed out not trusting herself right now. "Stop this...make it calm down already..."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm

"I can't do that Ms. Tia once it has started i can't reverse the effects" Joy said with a professional smile on her face "But think of it like this, this is training for all the sexual attacks you will recieve in this place" Joy then sat down next to Tia and grabbed her breast and squeezed in sensually "So your body still feels all hot and bothered Ms. Tia?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Tia groaned knowing she was stuck in this situation and couldn't get out of it for hours. The idea that she'd be feeling like this for so much longer was a frightening thought. "Since when are people going to drug me for twenty four...ahh!" She cried out with a loud moan when her breast was just grabbed and squeezed like that. Squeezing her legs in response to the question wondering if the bed was just completely soaked after her sleeping on it for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

"Oh well my method is extreme but i think it works. I mean you seem to have enjoyed it" Joy said letting go of Tia's breast "You may leave any time you like Ms. Tia, your clothes are by your bed and i have given you a pair of undrugged panties." Joy then pointed to the side of the bed where Tia's clothes were neatly folded "Now of course you could choose to stay here under my care until the effects where off if you would like that better." Joy said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

"Call it what you want, it's just using my body as a test subject." She breathed out knowing arguing was hardly going to get them anywhere at this point. If there was no way to help stave off the effects she had no choice, but to endure it until the end. Hearing what Joy had to say Tia's eyes drifted off towards her clothes. There was definitely a desire to just throw on the clothes and walk right out of there. "No way...I'd never make it back like this. Here is fine." At the very least she'd have to wait until it wasn't nearly as strong. If she tried to walk out she'd have soaked panties pretty fast and who knows who she might run into on the way back to her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 pm

"Well then if you are staying here i guess i could have some fun then since you won't be going anywhere" and with that said Joy would immediatly lean over and kiss Tia on the lips as her hand squeezed Tia's breast again. After about a minute joy would release the kiss "Don't worry i'll be gentle and the effects do where off after large amounts of sexual ativity just to let you know" Joy said leaning in for another kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Tia looked only slightly surprised when she heard what Joy had to say since she didn't think the sexy nurse was planning on just letting her lay there and sleep it off. "That's not--mmmph." She spoke a bit into the kiss which already felt good and then just moaned into it as her breast was being squeezed again. The pleasure surging through Tia made her eager to continue that kiss until it was done. Hearing that last part at least gave her some hope that she wasn't going to endure this level of arousal until a whole day had passed. "That's...not a lie?" She breathed out as those lips got closer. Tia decided that in this condition all she could do was enjoy herself as much as possible and then when she could think clearly hit Joy over the head with something. Moving her head up to accept the next kiss her body dictating her wishes right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Joy kissed Tia again as her other hand traveled its way down Tia's body towards her crotch but she kept it at Tia's stomach which she tickled alittle before breaking the kiss "Look i know your not happy but try to have some fun" Joy said with a smile "Now why don't you tell me what you want to do or should i just ravaged your defensless body right now." Joy said hoping it would be the second choice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next