Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 am

Tia thought a few questions was nothing big to worry about and still had her long term plan all lined up to be done. "Well you did just slip those fingers inside, getting a bit worked up is normal..."She replied thinking that was mostly true though she couldn't deny that her body was getting even more excited and she couldn't understand why. She was fine with letting her temperature being taken again since she thought the only warm thing was down in her pussy. "Ok, let's do it then." She took the thermamonoter and put it under her tongue holding it there. For some reason the longer she kept it the more excited her body seemed to get. It was almost getting to be unbearable and she had to squeeze her palms just to withstand it.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 am

After about another minute Joy said "Alright take the thermamoter out now Ms. Tia" Joy then took the instrument and wrote something down on her clipboard before saying "Well Ms. Tia your temperture is fine i guess you just get worked up when with a beautiful nurse like myself" Joy said as a joke before beginning to ask some standard questions like "How old are you? HAve you had any serious opperations in the past? and have you ever had unprotected sexual relations?" Joy asked these questions and a few more unimportant ones.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 am

Tia gladly took it out after the minute was up. For some reason her body felt like it was going crazy. At this rate she might just use the nearest bathroom to help deal with this problem. She giggled a bit from the joke though wondered a little if it was actually true. There had to be some reason why she was this excited. Listening to the questions she tried to answer them honestly. "19, I haven't had any, no I've been pretty careful." The last thing Tia wanted was to get pregnant and have her career seriously derailed. Focusing on answering though groaning since the sex question was reminding her about how aroused she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

"Well then i guess all i need to do it take your blood pressure and you can leave" Joy said taking out the a device that is placed around the arm and inflated which is commonly used to check blood pressure "Please hold out your arm Ms. Tia and try to breathe normally ok" Joy said placing the device on Tia's arm and beginning to inflate it "This will only take a moment so please endure it ok" Joy said noticing Tia's aroused state.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 am

Tia nodded knowing she was just about clear on this check-up that had been anything but normal so far. Letting Joy wrap the device around her arm waiting for it to get started. Tia had to really focus on breathing normally since her aroused state was making her incredibly desperate. Closing her eyes and trying to relax enough that the blood pressure device could do its work.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 am

Soon Joy was done and she took the device off of Tia and placed it in a drawer " Ok Ms. Tia your check-up is done and you are in perfect condition." Joy said with a smile "You can get dress now but before you do here is a pair of clean panties since the ones youe were wearing seem to be dirty" Joy said handing Tia a pain of pure white panties but in truth even these were laced with the aphrodisiac but this time it was in a more powerful dose.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 am

Tia was glad when the device was removed and thought she was just about to get out of there and head back to her place. It was somewhat embarrassing that she probably would be playing with herself until she came a few times, but that was hardly something to focus on until she got there. "Thank you." She replied relieved that there didn't seem to be anything seriously wrong. Her blush got a bit bigger when she accepted the pure white panties and knowing that even these would be pretty soaked by the time she got back. Slipping them on Tia reached down for the rest of her clothes before the aphrodisiac hit her like a ton of bricks. "Oh God!" She moaned out falling onto her knees. If the feeling before was strong this was like she was being driven insane. "What's happening..."She breathed hard panting on her knees. Her juices already starting to soak the panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 am

"Oh my Ms. Tia are you alright" Joy said moving closer to the aroused girl "Please take a seat Ms. Tia you seem to be getting really worked up are you sure nothing is the matter?" Joy said even though she knew exactly what was happening. "Oh my Ms. Tia you have soiled another pair of panties. I guess its a good thing i keep so many spares. Here put these ones on." Joy said handing Tia another pair of aphrodisiac laced panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 am

Tia was breathing fast on the floor feeling like her pussy would go mad if she didn't do something about it right that second. "I..I don't know." She gasped out trying to figure it out. "By bodies so hot..." Trying to get up to sit down as her breasts heaved and her pussy was just leaking more and more juices. Nodding to the suggestion to swap panties though Tia figured it'd just be the same result. When she slipped the new pair on she instantly moaned. "What the? When I put them on my pussy!" She couldn't stop herself as her fingers reached to rub at her pussy through the panties too aroused to be able to stand it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 am

"Oh my Ms. Tia doing this in public, have you no shame" Joy said just sitting by Tia and watching "I hope you do not do this everytime you go out" Joy said as a smile formed on her lips again as she got up and moved over to Tia "So judging by your reaction the aphrodisiac introduced into your system seems to have taken affect" JOy said as her voice changed from a helpful nurse to a researcher watching an experiment "Now Ms. Tia how does your body feel?" Joy said writing things down on her clipboard "And i must say out of all my patients you have lasted the longest before fingering themselves, i appluad you"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next