Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 am

Tia shrugged realizing that there actually might be too many for Joy to start listing them. Besides she figured getting through this would be a little more important than getting a long list. Feeling the hands on her thighs made her breathe a bit faster, but she nodded to the request. There was no point taking all that off if she wouldn't let her take a look at least. Carefully spreading her legs so Joy could get a good look at her slightly wet pussy. Tia tried to look somewhere else since it was quite the position to be in.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am

"Oh my your in perfect health down here Ms. Tia but i need to make sure with a careful examination" Joy then reached over and put on a latex glove which was caoted with the same aphrodisiac as the thermamoter "Now this may feel weird but its part of my job to do this" Joy then began to rub along Tia's pussy making sure to spread the aphrodisiac around.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 am

Tia was initially relieved since it seemed like she was done, but then she caught the last thing that Joy had to say. She knew better than to ask if it was necessary since she was bound to just let Joy do it anyways. Seeing the glove go on made the whole thing seem bigger than just checking things out. Still it was just a quick check and then she'd be out of there. Tia let out a gasp as Joy started to rub along her pussy. She was already a little aroused so it wasn't something she could ignore, but she had to gasp as she felt her body getting even hotter for some reason. Her heart just kept on beating quickly and her breathing was picking up too. Wrapping her arms underneath her breasts to hold onto them as she felt herself getting more excited and quickly more wet down where Joy was examining.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 am

Joy was having the time of her life as she saw and felt Tia become even wetter but as she began to imagine the things she wanted to do to Tia her fingers accidentally slipped and pushed into her patients sex but because Joy was lost in thought she just continued to rub around the inside of Tia's pussy as if nothing had changed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 am

Tia was having a hard time retaining her composure as the aphrodisiac even just being rubbed on the outside was having a pretty strong effect especially on her pussy. When the fingers slipped in she had to moan out feeling the fingers now rubbing around the inside of her sex and the arousal in her body just building up more. "Hold on..." She gasped out reaching down for Joy's hands before she got any wetter.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 am

Joy felt Tia's hands grab her hand and she snapped back to reality "Oh my my mind seems to have wondered again i hope i didn't do anything wrong" Joy said still not realizing her fingers were inside of Tia "Now Ms. Tia why are you interrupting my examination?" Joy said a look of confusion on her face as her fingers still continued to rub the inside of Tia's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 am

Tia was relieved that Joy seemed to have snapped back to reality, but the problem remained that those fingers were still rubbing around inside of her. Trying to hold it in, she couldn't help it as another moan escaped her lips. The fingers rubbing around inside were driving her crazy and her pussy just kept getting wetter. "I-inside...your fingers are." Tia gasped out along with a moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 am

"My fingers are where....Oh no i'm so sorry" Joy then proceded to slowly remover her fingers from Tia "Oh Ms. Tia i am so sorry please forgive me" Joy said even though she was not sorry at all "Well even though this accident has happened i can say that your examination is almost done" Joy then took of the glove and threw it in the trach before washing her hands at a nearby sink and writing something on her clipboard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 am

Tia finally felt like she could be a bit relieved when Joy realized where her fingers were. Still as they were slowly removed she groaned out some moans since it was a slow removal and she felt every moment. Tia was now panting pretty well after those fingers were exploring and spreading aphrodisiac right inside of her. It felt like her pussy was on fire though she managed to keep herself from reaching down to rub it. Hearing the apology she nodded. "It's ok...it was just an accident after all." She didn't see any use in getting upset at Joy since she seemed sorry. Hearing that it was almost done had some relief, but also concern. "Almost? What's left?" She had to ask with her body being so excited it seemed like she'd be heading back to her place first to deal with this before thinking about matches that would be coming in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 am

"Well i need to ask you some questions and you seem to be getting really worked up so i would like to take your temperature again and after the questions i just need to check your pulse and i'm will be done." Joy said sitting down opposite of Tia and grabbing a thermamoter "Please put this in your mouth again and keep it under your tingue until i say to take it out ok" Joy said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next