Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:33 am

Hearing Joy's words only made Tia more aroused and she just rubbed at her pussy harder which quickly turned even this set of panties into a soaked piece of clothing. "No...I'd never...ahhh.." She could barely get herself to talk before focusing on how aroused her body was at this point. Eyes opened wide in shock as she heard what Joy had to say next. "You? You did this? God..."She tried to get up extremely frustrated by what she had just heard. But her body was so aroused it was hard to do anything but rub at her pussy which was already crazed. "Stop this..."She gasped out trying to slip the panties off thinking it was the only thing she could do now.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:38 am

"Oh my we can't have that can we now" Joy said looking down at Tia as she prepared one of her needles and she stuck it in Tia's arm "This is the most powerful aphrodisiac i own and it will keep you in a state of arousal for twenty four hours" Joy said as she pushed the plunger down inserting the drug into Tia's body "I wonder how much mor eof this you can take" JOy said with a laugh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 am

Tia was almost to the point of getting the panties off when she felt the needle getting stuck into her arm. "You!" She cried out before she heard exactly what it would do. Tia's eyes filled with shock, fear, and a little excitement as she heard the effects. Before she could pull her arm away the contents were inserted. "Twenty four hours? I'll go crazy!" She cried out before the effects hit her like a bus. Her pussy was practically screaming at Tia to do something. Before she realized it she was shoving fingers right into her pussy and feversely thrusting. "No, no, no...someone!" Tia cried out as she felt herself starting to cum. Her fingers went crazy as she hit her peak. Her head tilting back as she came.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 am

"Oh my mabye i went a little too far but oh well too late now" Joy said slipping the panties off of Tia and throwing them away "Oh don't worry i'll take good care of you" Joy said with a smile as she replaced the spent needle with another one holstering it on her leg holder "Now please just let it out because you can't resist it now"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am

If Tia wasn't being driven crazy by aphrodisiac's she probably would have done something after Joy's line. At this point though there was little she could do and she definitely couldn't think about running out of there. Her fingers never stopping their fingering of her pussy. "Crazy...I'm going crazy..." She moaned one hand reaching up to play with her breasts as she continued straight through her orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 am

"Oh my i wonder how long your body can last" Joy said watching Tia finger herself while playing with her breasts "I'm getting all hot and bothered watching you" Joy said rubbing her breasts slightly "But i can wait until you have finished" Joy said waiting to see if Tia could handle all the drugs in her system or would the girl pass out from the pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 am

Tia could barely pick up on what Joy was saying her body in such a state that the only thing in the world that seemed to exist was how aroused she was. Pinching her own hardened nipples made her scream in pleasure. As her fingers continued she was being rapidly driven to another orgasm. As she reached to rub her clit her mind almost snapped as she was hit with an insane orgasm. "Cuming!" Was all she could say as her body was rocked with that pleasure and she felt herself losing consciousness, the sensation being so powerful that Tia passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 am

"Oh my only two orgasms but i guess that is more than most patients i treat." Joy then looked down at Tia and kissed her on the lips "I've been wanting to do that since you came in" Joy then reached down and picked up Tia and moved her over to a bed "Sleep well Ms. Tia for i bet your going to be in quite a state of arousal when you fianally wake up." Joy then gathered all of Tia's clothes and placed them by her bed as she even put a fresh pair of regular panties in with the clothes as well as her original pair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 am

Tia while asleep was still having some pretty extreme dreams and her body was going to be stuck in that aroused state for quite some time she was sure. Distantly feeling something against her lips as she was carefully moved over to a bed. Her breathing still quick as her body while having passed out wasn't any less aroused than it had been before. If Tia had any time to think she probably would have considered herself lucky that she was just in that room with Joy or who knows what she might have been willing to do. Her wake-up would be quite the event.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 am

Joy just sat by the bed she placed Tia on watching the girl squirm in pleasure as she slept and Joy laughed while she began to finger herself as well as she couldn't resist her own sexual urges any longer "Ah Ms. Tia i hope you wake up soon i want to have some more fun with you" Joy said as she moaned out in pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next