Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a Check Up?

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 17 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Eri turned her head to the side so she could let the strap-on fell out from her mouth. She felt like she had enough taste of her own juices tonight. She only shifted a bit on the exam table to make herself more comfortable. The tall wrestler wanted to recover as much as possible before Nadya resumed her session again. She wanted to make the nurse think that she's already devastated - which in a way she was - so much that the girl wouldn't expect her to fight back.

"I'm curious..." she said rather sarcastically to Nadya between her panting.

With one of her hands still cuffed, she would wait patiently for her chance. If she failed her next attempt to turn the table back against the nurse, that would probably be the end of it. Enduring four orgasms already exhausted her greatly. Even if she liked to have sex, the way Nadya did it made it rather hard for her to enjoy her fucking. If only she's a bit nicer! It's useless to complain now, though. Not like the crazy nurse would ever listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 4:54 am

When Eri said that she was curious, Nadya decided to take pity on the girl and walk her through her next fun idea, even if she was pretty sure the wrestler girl was being sarcastic. “Vell, since you asked, I figured that it vould be very fun—for me, anyway—to do this.” The nurse would hop up and make her way over to where Eri was still handcuffed on top of the table. Swinging one leg up over the girl and bringing it down on the other side, Nadya would sit down on Eri’️s neck, putting some pressure on it as she would then try to scoot forward and press her pussy up against Eri’️s mouth. “Eat it,” she commanded.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:01 am

Eri's eyes blinked as Nadya sat on top of her and presented her pussy just like that. She assumed after all that fucking the nurse was getting horny herself. The tall wrestler smiled weakly and reached for the snatch of the girl so she could start licking it.

Eri would start slow, glancing at Nadya a few times before she eventually picked up her pace. Her tongue would dance inside the nurse's sex as she's looking to make the girl cum. The tall wrestler would alter her licking pace, however, so that when Nadya came it would feel much better... and much more draining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 am

This was one part of the night that Nadya always enjoyed. Once she had her victim thoroughly fucked and completely broken, it was finally time for her to be pleasured. For most of the night, she was forcing orgasms out of whatever girl was lucky enough to be her toy for the night. But this was so good. She was going to enjoy every second of Eri’️s oral exercise, and, when it was over, the nurse would cum all over the girl’️s face.

“Heh heh…vhat a slut,” Nadya said, punctuating the taunt with a low moan as she felt the wrestler’️s tongue begin to waggle back and forth, faster and faster. The nurse would begin moving her hips to the rhythm of the tonguing, letting out another, louder moan as she felt herself getting closer to her climax.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:02 am

Eri continued to eat Nadya's pussy faster as the girl started to move her hips. She would occasionally suck the nurse's clit between her lapping to further drive Nadya towards the edge. The tall wrestler knew that the girl would cum all over her face when she did, so she closed her eyes in preparation. Before she did that, however, Eri would use her untied hand to grab the buttcheek of Nadya so she could grope them a bit.

She was tempted to give the nurse a nice good spanking, but it's not something she should do given her situation at the moment. Perhaps when she managed to get the girl all tied up she would do that. For now, though, Eri would just do whatever Nadya wanted.

"Mm..." Eri would let out as she tongued Nadya some more, expecting her orgasm to come out anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 am

Nadya was really enjoying this ride atop her obedient little victim. As the girl’️s free hand slipped up to the Russian nurse’️s ass and began giving it a squeeze, she couldn’️t help but smirk and give Eri a quick glance of approval. The groping was adding to the pleasure of being eaten out, and, while Nadya would try to keep herself from reaching her peak for as long as she could, she was just too horny to keep a straight face for long.

“Yes,” she whispered, her thighs squeezing Eri’️s head, as if trying to pop it. When the girl sucked on her clit, the nurse cried out in ecstasy. “Y-yes! Bitch! That’️s it, whore!” she yelled, as she finally lost control and her juices flooded forth from her pussy, coating Eri’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:05 am

"Mmmph!" Eri let out as she felt Nadya's juices spraying her face.

She had to swallow a bit of it before continuing to lick the nurse's sex. The little bit of overstimulation might help her effort to weaken Nadya, at least she thought so. Once the nurse's orgasm finished, Eri would lean backwards to get some breather herself.

"Haahh..."

She would see what happened next while relaxing herself a bit. Being squeezed for a bit by Nadya as the girl came almost made her feel lightheaded. The hotness and the scent of the nurse was kind of intoxicating her exhausted self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Nadya would continue to hump Eri’️s face for all she was worth as she orgasmed, coating the girl’️s pretty features with her juices. She was going to really savor this triumph. Eri had been perhaps the toughest girl she had faced to date, but still, she had managed to defeat her in battle, hump her pussy raw, and then convince the girl to submissively lick at her pussy until the nurse came all over her face. It had been a good night for the sadistic nurse, and she was confident that it was only going to get better.

She was positively exhausted after her orgasm, as Eri had done an expert job of stimulating her. She would stay atop Eri, taking a couple minutes to recover. Her entire body felt like it was made of jelly as she wobbled atop her victim, smiling down at her wickedly. “Vhat a slut,” she whispered, grabbing Eri by the hair and shaking her head a little. “You are so very weak. The perfect toy for me to fuck…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Eri groaned lightly as Nadya grabbed her hair and taunt her some more. The nurse was really close to her right now, but she decided to wait for a better chance, like when she's not cuffed anymore. Eri only made a submissive expression in return, hoping to fool the girl as long as she could. Her strength had been gradually returning, but she wanted to play safe.

The tall wrestler would pretend to sob a bit to emphasize her submissiveness. She might not be the best actor, but at least her physical condition already aided her. Her face was still wet with Nadya's juice, and she did had some tears flowing out from her eyes earlier. A few sniffles wouldn't be too hard to fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Nadya did not really suspect anything as she shook Eri’️s head back and forth, as if she were trying to tear it from her body. The girl still seemed to her to be weak, and broken, and wholly submissive, and Nadya was going to continue having some fun with her all night long.

When the wrestler started sobbing, Nadya scoffed, amazed that the girl had so little respect for herself. “Shut up, crybaby bitch,” she hissed, letting go of the girl’️s hair and delivering a harsh slap across her face. “You are in for very long, very hard night, and you better fucking get used to it, cunt. So shut up.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next