by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tatsuki's first day at the Gym (Reboot)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tatsuki's first day at the Gym (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatsuki's first day at the Gym (Reboot)

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

"Yep, it is." Tatsuki answered again to Kelly when she asked again about her last name being British. It really does get a lot of people confused, but she didn't mind and soon enough Tatsuki wanted to ask a bit about Kelly although since she heard that she very mean she doubts she'll get an answer, but it doesn't hurt to try.

But before she could ask, Kelly asks the athlete again regarding her siblings. Tatsuki shakes her head to her question about them working in the AFW. "Nope, my Onii-chan and Onee-chan are back home at England and they are highly trained athletes just like me. It's our family tradition." Tatsuki did ask if her older siblings and Father can come too but they declined since they weren't really interested in just watching Tatsuki wrestle and remained back home to continue their own athletics. "The only family that came with me here is my Mother and my little brother."

Tatsuki was now able to get a quick look of Kelly's eyes, but just barely to see only a little of who she is. They seem a bit strong willed and determined, but there was something else there...

Last edited by 11297 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tatsuki's first day at the Gym (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatsuki's first day at the Gym (Reboot)

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm

"Uh huuh." Kelly nodded slowly along with Tatsuki as the girl spoke of her family and that she was not the only athlete apparently, just alone in AFW. But when Kelly heard Tatsuki state that her Mother and Little brother came along with her from England to Japan. Kelly's eyes wide in disbeilf.

"Whaat? Seriously!? Your Mom and your brother!?" Kelly had a hard time believing most mothers would approve of their daughter being in a place like messed up AFW and then she had a little brother too? Kelly looked Tatsuki up and down. She didn't look much older than 18.

"You and your mom let your kid brother watch AFW? Well i guess that's not surprising... I think big portion of our fans are horny teenagers." Kelly muttered with a deadpan gaze.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Tatsuki raised an eyebrow Kelly reacted the way she did regarding her Mother a little brother coming with her to Japan as she entered the AFW. "Well the main reason my Mother came with me is so she can teach me all about Japanese culture as well as speak Japanese since she originally lived here, but of course since my Father is too busy training, competing, and working to help raise little children of the family we had to bring my little brother along too." Tatsuki explains about why they came with her, of course another reason was because her mother wanted to return home after a long while.

"Ehh... well..." She had a tough time thinking of an explanation for if her brother was allowed to watch the AFW but then she got one. "Well he says he will only my matches and no one elses. He's unaware of the more umm.... "extreme" match types the AFW has and think it's just a regular wrestling league." By extreme she meant the NHB, Hardcore, and hentai matches, and as for the last statement Kelly made about the fans which makes Tatsuki blush a bit she may have a quick theory about that. "Well considering that most of the wrestlers here wear such revealing and sexy outfits, like the one my first opponent wore, and also are very beautiful, much like you Kelly-san, that wouldn't be very surprising to have a bunch of boys were like that..." Tatsuki puts her two index fingers together and chuckles nervously as she said that and hoped that Kelly would take that compliment to her beauty kindly.

Well now the athlete decides to ask Kelly about herself now and maybe learn more. "So what about you Kelly-san? What made you decide to join the AFW to wrestle? And what about your own family too?" She really was interested in Kelly's story and hoped she was willing to share kindly.

( Did I get carried away with this? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Kelly nodded to Tatsuki's words. She identified with the father being busy, Kelly's dad was always busy with work as well unfortunately. She could understand the brother thing if he quite young and The Mother thing didn't seem too odd either, Kelly had known nothing of Japan when she came here and had to learn stuff on her own. Having someone familiar with the culture was wise. Still she had a hard time believing her brother only watched her matches and wasn't aware of what AFW offered. He had to be young or just amazingly oblivious.

Kelly would then blush slightly when Tatsuki when the girl called her beautiful. It was flattering. She knew she was attractive but aside from Chesna and horny fans, no one else ever really said that. But Kelly remained her usual cocky self, running her hands through her hair and throwing it over her shoulder. "Of course it's not surprising! It's me! Hahaha!" She gloated gleefully.

The blonde frowned as she was questioned about her reasons for joining and her own family. "It was the best place to start my career. And My Family isn't really important." She said in a blunt, stern manner.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Tatsuki was glad that Kelly took her compliment well but soon gloated about it in a gleeful tone that did show she had a big ego, the athlete laughed nervously in response. She had nothing against those who are full of themselves but Kelly looks like she is a bit overdoing it a tiny bit.

Soon though, Tatsuki's smile drops over Kelly's answer regarding her question about family not being important. "But... family is always important, surely you don't really mean that do you Kelly-san?" Family was real important for the athlete and always had it as one of her greatest importances, so hearing someone say otherwise is quite a surprise for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Kelly's frown grew slightly as she heard Tatsuki's words, crossing her arms in front of her chest and looking down at the floor below before she closed her eyes.

"Of course I mean it." She grumbled. "Maybe its different for you but for me, Family is the least important thing to me... Don't know if I had a choice in that decision either." She would add sourly towards the sore subject that she honestly had not really talked about, not even with her mostly unsure sort-of lover of sorts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Tatsuki looks down as she listens to Kelly, she had hit a point she shouldn't have but still cannot believe that about the blonde girl's family.

What makes her raise an eyebrow in confusion though was when Kelly said she maybe didn't have a choice with it which left her curious. "What do you mean by that?" This is probably a bad move, but she wants to know and hopefully Kelly will open her eyes so Tatsuki can see them better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Keeping her arms crossed, Kelly looked over at Tatsuki and furrowed her brow. She didn't even know why she was sharing personal information with this stranger, let alone why she even wanted to know.

Kelly was a tough nut to crack and it was rare that she shared her feelings and thoughts on the spot.

"Nothing." She said simply, before closing her eyes again and lowering her head, expecting Tatsuki to just drop it even though Kelly herself was thinking about the whole ordeal regarding her family.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Tatsuki looks back up at Kelly as she opened her eyes and was able to get a good look at them. **I see...** She knows that Kelly doesn't want to talk about it, and it does make her frustrated and annoyed.

Tatsuki doesn't want to upset Kelly more than she already is so she can try to remain on her good side for a bit. So she closes her eyes and nods. "Okay Kelly-san, I won't ask anymore. I'm sorry." The young athlete wants to remedy this a bit and hopes that keeping out of her private matters will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Kelly opens her eyes and lifts her head to look at Tatsuki, the look on her face quite troubled over the subject of her family that had forsaken her. The family she never appreciated before they had a fallout and now missed when said her last goodbye to them. It was hard for Kelly.

But the blonde would nod at Tatsuki and smile faintly. "No, it's alright. Thank you, Tatsuki." Kelly was never polite but she rarely opened to anyone... But no one ever really wanted to ask about her anyway until now.

"Perhaps I'll share for another time but thank you for not prying, Tatsuki." She added softly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next