Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oil Pit Wrestling- Kia Manaputo vs Rei Tomizawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oil Pit Wrestling- Kia Manaputo vs Rei Tomizawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Oil Pit Wrestling- Kia Manaputo vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Rei giggled as she had Kia in quite the dominant position, she wondered what she would do to now that she was in this position. As she pondered this, Rei let out a gasp as Kia's legs wrapped aroudn her neck an d tried to pull her off. Rei was pulled off of Kia backward to avoid a head scissor, Rei threw her legs over her head and landed on all fours. Although Kia might not have been planning a headscissors, Rei wasn't going to take the chance and she ended up in a better position then she was prior. Rei would charge at Kia playfully as she growled at her not relenting for a second trying to get on top of the cutie finding her irresistible.

"You're not getting away from me Kia!" Rei taunted, "I'm going to make you mine~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Oil Pit Wrestling- Kia Manaputo vs Rei Tomizawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Oil Pit Wrestling- Kia Manaputo vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Kia was thankful when Rei had gotten off her. It had given her valuable time to allow her to recover properly. She was lying in the oil and it was making her body feel sticky. When Rei got back ontop of her she quickly reacted by wrapping her legs around the females waist and then spinning her body around so that Rei was now on bottom and she was ontop.

"I am always ontop, and i will tame you and make you do what i want you to do. You know i don't think you need this top" Kia smirked and wrapped her hands around Rei's ample sized chest. Once she had gotten a tight squeeze she would pull on the fabric, trying to either tear it, or cause the knot tying it at the back to undo and allow the piece of clothing to come off
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Rei blushed slightly feeling the girl's legs around her waist as they wrapped around her slick with oil. Before she had a chance to pin down the girl's shoulders, the girl utilized the oil to help her slip from under Rei around the girl's waist to take Rei's back. Rei was on her knees and elbows as Kia placed her hand on her breasts. As Rei tried to sit up, the other girl managed to strip her of her red top as the straps on the back had come undone. Rei flushed a little embarrassed that Kia was able to be the first to strip her of her clothing.

"Aahh..." She watched as her breast were now in plain view and exposed to the oil. Rei was in a pretty bad spot as she was in a pretty bad spot having her back exposed to Kia with her legs still wrapped around her. "There's no way you're not going to dominate me!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Kia grinned when the bra came lose and left her exposed, the crowd seemed to really enjoy it.

" of course i am going to dominate you, it is the only way you are going to learn, i am going to beat you and then humiliate your teacher Mercedes in this pit too." Kia would the apply pressure on Rei's back to try and sink her bare breasts into the oil. She would then wrap her arms around and grab both her nipples with and twist them as a punishment of sorts
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 13, 2013 5:30 am

"Nghh..." Rei grunted as it appeared she seriously underestimated Kia Manaputo.

The girl felt a chill run down her spine as she felt the other girl's nipples dig into the skin on her back. The girl hissed it out biting back a yelp as Kia both pleasurablely and painfully began twisting her nipples. Rei had come a long way from when she started AFW. She had also came a long way when she started wrestling. This wasn't exactly her first oil based match and the girl had won both of them before with a very dominant performance as she recalled. She felt a heat rise up from her chest when Kia mentioned her Sensei as she decided mercy was something Kia wasn't going to get.

"You can make whatever...threats you can about me... but even threatening my sensei a little... is a terrible MISTAKE!" Rei would flatten herself out onto the oily surface before rolling herself so now she was both underneath and facing Kia. Rei would shoot up her legs and place them under Kia's arms. Rei would plant her hands on Kia's hips and attempt to throw her backward into a sunset flip pin.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon May 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Kia had no idea that mentioning Mercedes was going to trigger such a action. She let out a audible gasp when she was pulled into the legendary sunset flip pin. Kia had never been in the pin before and had never actually seen it before, all she knew was it was nearly impossible to break out of and that was the primary reason it was used as a special finisher. Kia would try to rock her body, using the slippery oil that covered her body to try and slide away or at least weaken the pin

"What's wrong? Don't you like it when someone talks bout your sensei? I could take her on. I could take you both on in a submission match!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 4:00 am

"Oohh...is that so?" Rei said before grabbing the girl's hips feeling Kia try to wiggle free out of her pin but Rei would mitigate her progress by adjusting her hold. She knew she couldn't hold Kia like this forever but, she wanted to make a point to Kia before she let her go. Rei's fingers would snake their way under Kia's bottoms with ease.

"Well then If you're that good... I think it's time that I should stop playing with you..." Rei said as she spanked Kia's ass before toying with the other girl's crotch like it was her personal toy. "Let me be clear by saying that I am the best submission user in AFW... and I'd rip you apart in a submission match."

Rei would tease the the girl would grin as she would pinch the girl's clit with her fingers wanting to hear her scream for her before would stand up abandoning the hold but not before trying to tear the girl's blue panties from her opponent torn or in tact.

Last edited by 863 on Tue May 14, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Kia was annoyed to say the least. She was annoyed that her escape plan had been so easily thwarted by the other female. Kia had worked shockingly hard to try and adjust her position so that she could escape. Rei had managed to render all that work useless by a few simple adjustments.

Kia's mouth formed a near perfect 'O' shape when her ass had gotten spanked by Rei. The sensation was still fairly new to hentai fighting.Things were about to get worse for Kia as Rei would then start to play with her crotch. Kia sealed her lips, biting the bottom one to suppress the moans building up inside her, she wouldn't give Rei the satisfaction of hearing her moans, even when Rei punched Kia's clit she still suppressed the moan only giving out quiet, muffled moan.

Rei had successfully managed to rip and tear Kia's panties clean off. Kia would quickly spin her legs around to try and knock Rei back into the soft mat. If it worked she would get ontop of Rei and use her knee to grind again her crotch while grabbing her nipples with both hands and twisting them tightly.

"Not nice when your the one caught in the hold is it!?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 24, 2013 1:37 am

Rei chuckled as she stripped Kia's panties as she whirled them above her head and tossing them into the crowd right before Kia threw her off balance.

"Waahhh! Oofh!" Rei hit the mat with minor injury but was taken off guard by her opponent's counter attack.

"Mmhhff! Ahh" Rei groaned as Kia got right to work as she began grinding her knee against her sex while her fingers tried to get to work on her nipples. Rei shuddered in excitement but wasn't overtaken by it being the veteran she was.

"If you call this a hold..." Rei said before she turned onto her side forcing Kia's knee to slide off as Rei spread her legs. The Cosplay Fighter' shin would drive and press into Kia's ribcage as the back of Rei's other leg would come parallel to the mat an inch off the mat as the back of her leg would strike against Kia's thigh. Rei would scissor her legs bringing Kia off balance with a scissor sweep and easily end up on top.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Kia was not sure what actually happened once Rei spoke. Within a few seconds suddenly Rei was ontop of her and everything had changed again, both the girls were dripping with the slippery and also sticky oil. Kia would try and bring her arms up and wrap them around girls neck and pulled her in to try and apply a breast smother on the female.

"No this is what i call a hold, now just lay there and enjoy it!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2