Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kia Manaputo vs. Deathbird

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kia Manaputo vs. Deathbird Empty Kia Manaputo vs. Deathbird

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 am

Standard match decided by Pin, KO, or Submission/ No DQ

The ring was once again filled with wild and crazy fans as they waited for this match to commence. Since this match lets anything to be allowed, this should be interesting on how it plays out. It's anyone's game once both competitions show up.

Soon, a loud sound like an eagle shrieking filled the entire stadium and the crowd was terrified. Then, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring. Once it was clear, Paramore's "Misery Business" began to play and there stood a girl with dark purple and black hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining purple sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

As she was walking along, she noticed that the men were all looking at her in awe of her beauty. She responded by giving an innocent look in her eyes and a seductive kiss to make them swoon and fall before her. Inside though, she is a sadistic, bad-tempered, and revengeful woman who would do anything to get what she wants, even if it means getting the men out of the way. She then jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle flip into the ring and gave out a loud screech that can reach 3 feet at the audience.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kia Manaputo vs. Deathbird Empty Re: Kia Manaputo vs. Deathbird

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

Kia had to admit that she was slightly nervous about this match. Most matches made her nervous though. She was never a 'proper' fighter and the only thing she had going was her ability to somehow withstand large amounts of punishment and still get up. She did her best to flush away the nerves however, because she wanted to show confidence in the run, Not a bundle of nerves and fear.

Once Deathbird had finished her entrance Kia walked out onto the ramp as a electric guitar solo began to play. She had not chosen it herself but she seemed to agree that it did fit the moment. Kia strutted down the ramp towards the ring wearing her usual attire of a short white shirt that just about covered her chest, along with her dark blue short 'shorts'. One new addition to the costume was the black knee length wrestling boots. She decided to wear them so she could use them in the fight, usually she fought bear foot though.

Kia slowly climbed into the ring, never once taking her eyes off her new opponent. She was slightly scared by what she was wearing, most notably the army boots. Once she was in the ring Kia walked right upto Deathbird so that she was in the girls face.

"So you are the one they have decided to pit me against, please...this won't take long. And remember girl this is a no DQ match, i have lots of rather fun tricks planned for you and me" Kia knee she wad blowing hot air but it made her feel good, plus she did not want to show any signs of weakness
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 am

Deathbird would watch as Kia made her entrance. She examined her attire and thought she may look normal, but she probably makes up for her fighting strength. She would say nothing when Kia walked up in front of her, not showing any signs of fear.

"I'll be looking forward to that, I assure you." She then remembered her opponent looking over her attire, especially the boots. "I see you're taking notice of how I dress. I do my best to be prepared for any match that comes my way. You like my boots?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

When the girl mentioned about her boots Kia took a step back and grinned lightly"they look heavy... Wouldn't wanna get kicked by them. Thank goodness i decided to wear my own boots" Kia then took another step back so she could look at them " They are 100% leather. Well except for the white laces. They are not as heavy as yours but they still hurt?..... Wanna feel?" Before she could do anything else Kia quickly threw a high kick at deathbirds face, trying to plant the sole of her boot right into deathbirds face
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Deathbird listened to Kia's comments about her boots. It seemed as though Kia looked concerned over her own feet if she wasn't wearing boots. Seeing the kick coming in, Deathbird had to think fast.

Trying to catch that rising boot with one hand, Deathbird would say, "Hmm, you say that you were glad you chose to wear yours today. Are you saying that you once fought without them?" If this worked, she would release the boot so they can continue their conversation.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Kia was stunned when Deathbird had managed to catch the kick with a single hand. She didn't flinch or anything. Just how strong was this girl? When her foot was released Kia fell back to put some distance between them

"yeah, i never usually wear them. I have only these twice"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Deathbird nodded and said, "Interesting...say, what if I can make things interesting for us both?" Being the clever and devious one, she is always one to make deals to enhance the intensity of her fights.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Kia eyed the woman up cautiously. She did not like the sound of what was gonna happen next. "okay then woman, say your piece" She then put her hands on her hips and waited for deathbird to say her proposal
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Deathbird put a finger to her lips and then said, "I propose that we fight just as we are right now. Later, I'd like to see you fight without the boots and I'll remove mine to be fair. Since I figure your boots are new territory for you, I jus want to see how you handle both sides of how you fight."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm

"Fine then" Kia spat out near enough right away "Not exactly sure how boots are going to have a massive impact on how we fight" Kia then got into her fighting stance "Let's do this then!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next