Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 11 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 am

Sam kept on punching at Mona as she sat on top of the girl who tries to block her punches, and then Mona was able to punch Sam in the face but isn't too phases by it as she grabs Mona's left arm and repositions herself to lay her legs on the side on top of Mona's chest with her arm between them. "You want a submission Mona, then I'll give you one." Sams says as she then pulls back with her feet as she pulls on Mona's arm with the Armbar.

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 11 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:28 am

Mona was relieved that the punching stopped, but then she was back in pain when Sam got her in an armbar. "NNNGH!!" she would moan as she kicked her legs in pain in reaction. She would also try to punch at Sam's legs and feet to make her let go. "You won't get me that easily."

(Remember Mona's weakness?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 am

( Yep, and it will come soon. )

Sam keeps pulling on Mona's arm in the Armbar which causes massive pain to the girl as she punches at Sam's legs to try to break the hold while makes Sam cringe with her teeth gritting. "After taking my Dragon's Wrath you have been considerably weakened so you will go down soon." Sam says as she rolls over to the side and flips Mona as well onto her stomach while in the Armbar still and without the floor blocking her Sam pulls far back with Mona's arm to cause massive pain then releases her 5 seconds later to stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 am

Mona would cringe and moan out louder in pain as she got turned on to her stomach and Sam still worked her arm. She pounded the mat with her fist, but not giving up as she said, "I...I won't go down easily." Once her arm was released, Mona would hold her arm while still lying on the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 am

As Sam looks down at Mona who is holding her arm in pain and still claims to not go down easily Sam smirks. "Really huh? Then lets give you a taste of your own medicine Mona." Sam says as she goes to Mona's legs and grabs the leg she didn't injure with her elbow and twists and bends her ankle as well as playfully biting on her toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 am

Moan would continue holding her arm when she suddenly felt Sam grab her leg. "Wha...What are you...?" She didnt finish her sentence as her eyes went wide. "Oh no...no...no please!!" But Sam went on to twist her bare foot and bite down on her toes. "NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOO!! Please, not my foot!! Not my toes, nooo!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 am

Sam raises an eyebrow at Mona's reaction of her feet and toes being assaulted but then smirks. "Oh?~ So your feet are your weakness Mona?" Sam says as she twists and bends Mona's ankle even more. "In that case, I will use this weakness of yours well." Sam says as she then licks Mona's foot and resumes biting her toes and sucks on them playfully to be a cruel tease while bending her ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

Mona was trying to scramble and get away from Sam's torture, but her opponent held her down quite well. She would blush as she shook her head and lied, "No, no, it isn't. I...I just get tingled a lot by this."

But then she felt her ankle getting twisted a little more as that foot was being licked and her toes being sucked and bitten. "Noooo..." moaned Mona as the pleasure and pain were getting to her. "Please stoooop..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 am

Sam giggles at how cute Mona is acting over her ankle and toes being assaulted both ways as well as denying it as a weakness. "That still means that it's your weakness Mona." Sam says as she twists and bends the ankle a LITTLE bit more as she makes her sucking and licking more sensual while biting. "You are so cute Mona."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 am

Mona was starting to whimper and tears were filling up her eyes as she felt she couldn't take much more. "Pleeaase let me goo..." she would moan as she tried reaching for the ropes while the pain and pleasure in her foot and toes got worse. She would then say and beg, "OK, I admit, it's my weakness...Can you please stop? Please?"

If enough pain gets to her on her foot and toes, Mona's done for.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next