Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 14 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 am

Sam would keep up her assaults on Mona's feet and toes as she makes a request for them to be massaged as Sam grins and gives her foot that she isn't licking or sucking on a wonderful massage with one hand and gets curious about something. "I wonder what your friends would think of being friends with a Heel like me." Sam said with a smirk since it would be ironic for Mona who is a "good guy" to be friends with a "bad guy" like Sam.

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 14 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:50 am

"Mmmm..." moaned Mona with a smile as she closed her eyes and relaxed. She would respond, "Oh, we accept everybody here, whether heel, face, or jobber. They'll likely accept you, especially that girl that went up with your sister, White Tigress. Her toes still hurt, but not as much anymore as the massage continued.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 am

"Is that so huh?" Sam says while she continues giving her cute friend who she had beaten a good massage on her feet while licking the feet and sucking on the toes while swirling her tongue around them. Sam notices that she had truly had opened up to Mona, even though when they first met she saw her as an annoying girl that she wanted to beat the snot out of for the hell of it out of her irritation, but now she is a friend that Sam likes to play with.

Sam continue her assaults until Mona mentions Tigress and stops while she scoffs. "Pfft Tigress can just be my sister's friend. That bitch is insensitive and was lucky I didn't beat her face in when we met in the locker room." Sam is still mad at Tigress for when she remarked that Sam shouldn't be so protective of her sister even though Tigress had no idea what happened to the sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 am

Mona continued to relax as she rested on her own arms and felt Sam continue to pamper her feet. She was feeling a lot better as she wiggled her toes to play with her new friend a little.

But then Mona sighed as she said, "Yeah, Tigress was telling me about that. You may not think she understands, but she does. If you would've been honest with her about what was bothering you and not be so defensive, she would've listened to you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Sam quints her eyes as Mona tells her about Tigress understanding and Sam not being honest of what was bothering her. "How would she understand?" Sam asked before adding and deciding to tell Mona. "We were kidnapped, tortured, and raped as children. I had to watch in horror as the sick fuck raped my sister and broke her in front of me. That incident changed me into the cruel and heartless woman I am today, and I killed that prick and left him in a puddle of his own blood after he cummed in my sister." Sam explained as her expression turns angry and gets off of Mona and walks to a corner and punches it very hard leaving a small and tiny dent in it. "That is why I am overprotective of my sister, to assure something that can hurt her will never happen ever again, even if I have to kill again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Mona would say, "Even so, Tigress still would've listened to you. She even would've listened to your sister when she explaine it to her. It's great that you want to protect your sister, but sometimes, others could help you out with those troubles...like me for instance."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Sam was completely unsure what to say to Mona next. "I..." Sam was completely conflicted since she had a friend who offered to help her and assured her that Tigress would too, and then she decided to do what she did with Tigress and just leave, or at least try to unless Mona stops her. "I got to go.." She said as she would slip between the middle and bottom ropes and goes to her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Mona could see that Sam was trying to think about the situation and would say, "Sam...please listen. You have to loosen up and explain it to Tigress. No matter how bad your past was, she is always one to help. Just think about it, okay?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:42 pm

While Sam got dressed back in her clothing she wore earlier she listened to Mona's words and ponders them. When she puts the strap of the bag over her shoulder she finally replies. ".....I'll think about it Mona. Thanks." She says as she climbed back in the ring and to the downed Mona as she playfully spanks her butt yet again and then she grabs Mona's chin and gives her a kiss on the lips, it wasn't a kiss out of romance or sexual interest but more of a friendship bonding kiss. Sam's sister Xiùlán aka Ryujin would kiss everyone that was her friend or she liked and liked her on the lips, even in grade school and Sam kinda took the habit as well but never used it, making Mona the first. After breaking the kiss Sam takes out a piece of paper and a pen and writes on it then gives Mona the paper. "Here. See you later Mona." The paper had Sam's cell phone number as well as the address and number of her apartment and then Sam left the ring again and leaves the gym as she waves at Mona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Mona moaned again in irritation as she got spanked in the butt again. But then she got surprised when she got kissed right on the lips. At first, she didn't say anything for she had no clue whether it was for fun or for something else. but then se would scratch her head and say, "Uhhhh...thanks?"

As Mona rose up slowly (having her feet feeling better), she would also smile and wave goodbye to her. Holding the piece of paper containing Sam's information, she would leave the ring and get dressed before heading out too. She only hoped that Tigress and Sam can get along in the end.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14