Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 8 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Sam continues to let Mona suck on her breasts and fondle them as she switches breasts to suck and fondles as Sam keeps petting her head as she watches Mona suck her breasts like a baby and loves the feel of having her breasts sucked on, especially by Mona who has amazing technique as she keeps moaning. "You should consider yourself lucky and special Mona, I would never usual do this with anyone."

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 8 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Mona stopped sucking after another minute as she asked, "Have you done this before or is this your first time?" Whatever the answer was, Mona would take both breasts and put both nipples together so she can suck them both. She would also squeeze them as hard as she could so that she can also take in some milk to drink.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Sam keeps watching Mona who continues to suck her breasts as she stopped to ask a question if she did this before. "My sister is a nymph so she likes to play around with me at times and I cannot say no to her, but made me never want to do this and hentai matches was a traumatic experience I suffered as a child with my sister that I am not going to share." Sam answers as Mona does something different by pushing both of her breasts and her nipples together and sucks on them both at the same time which feels extremely good for Sam as Mona squeezes them too in the process which gives off a little bit of milk from both breasts which Mona drinks. "Ahhh yeah~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Mona felt bad for when she heard Sam's story. She would stop drinking for a moment as she said, "Well, you're not the only one if that's what you're thinking about. But then I had friends who saved me from that and I was more careful with how I lived my life. I never wanted to go back to being such a snob and heartbreaker again." With that, she would suck on both nipples some more and would silently gulp as more milk was flooding her mouth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Sam heard from Mona that she had a similar experience and she would add. "That time made me the cruel woman that I am today, I used to be just as kindhearted as my sister." Sam finishes with as she continues moaning from Mona resumes sucking and drinking from her breasts until she decided to fight back since this WAS a match after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:10 pm

"I wish I could see that," said Mona as she resumed her suckling. "Maybe I can be a friend for you now?" Once she felt full of Sam's milk, she would lick her lips and tried to push those nipples close to Sam. "You want some?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

"Maybe." Sam replies to Mona's question to being her friend, and then Mona pushes her breasts up to Sam offering to drink her own milk to which she does and takes both of her own nipples in her mouth and sucks on them as she drinks her own milk while moaning in her mouth. "Mmmm~" After drinking some of her own breast milk and sucking on her own breasts Sam stops and licks her nips as she then smirks at her friend. "Okay! Playtime is over Mona!" Sam suddenly shouts as she quickly wraps her arms around Mona's body and stands up putting Mona in a tight bear hug and squeezes her as she walks to a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Mona giggled as she watched Sam drink her own breast milk. "Delicious, ain't it? Drink up now, after all, milk is good for you too." When Sam was finished, Mona was suddenly caught with surprise in her bearhug. She giggled as she said, "Aww, Sam, we could've done that longer!" She tried to break free from the hold by moving vigorously and punching at Sam's arms.

As she was struggling, her vigorous shaking and so much arm movement made her straps start to slip off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Sam kepts squeezing Mona in her bear hug as she whines about wanting to go on more. "Maybe we can once I defeat you Mona." Sam says as she notices Mona's straps slip off which expose Mona's tiny breasts which makes Sam smirk as she squeezes even tighter so their breasts press against each other as Sam stop walking once she reaches to corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:12 am

Mona groaned even louder as she was squeezed a little more. She didn't have time to think about her exposed breasts when Sam was doing as much as she could to her body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next