Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:44 am

Submission Match
Standard Ring
Win condition-Submission only
Swimsuit Attire
Match Stipulation-Winer can humiliate the loser in any way she wishes after the match

[align=center:28j3vsp5]Ro Laren[/align:28j3vsp5]
[align=center:28j3vsp5]Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa Erzascarletinbathingsui.png[/align:28j3vsp5]

[align=center:28j3vsp5]Versus[/align:28j3vsp5]

[align=center:28j3vsp5]Rei Tomizawa[/align:28j3vsp5]
[align=center:28j3vsp5]Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa MDdX8.png[/align:28j3vsp5]

Rei Tomizawa made her entrance to the stadium as she stepped out of the ring entrance as lights illuminated her from behind her. Pointing on cue with her music, with her finger as if her hand was a cocked gun ready to fire she cocked it back as if it had fired. Red fireworks went off behind her as her sillouette was shown down the ramp before the stage lit up. Rei's sexy sillouette of her in a two-piece bathing suit. The violet haired idol made her way down the ramp like a supermodel as she walkef in a very sexy fashion. She took off her flip flops after she stepped onto the ring floor with her barefeet. Rei climbed onto the turnbuckle as she raised her fist getting the crowd to respond. Satisfied, Rei stepped down as she stretched herself out as she heard her music fade. Walking to her corner, Rei would turn to witness her opponent's enterance to the ring.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Re: Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Cecila, Heather, Ronan, now Rei...so far, what her friends had told her were right. There was absolutely no shortage of opponents that could challenge the rough Ro Laren and push her to the limits of her skill and beyond. This was excellent; it was just as she wanted. Now she was going into a submission fight with someone reputed to be exceptional at submission moves.

Ro Laren was grinning as she came out from behind the stage, shortly after Rei made her entrance. Whoever ran AFW must have really liked seeing her in a bikini, which she looked very sexy in. This was fine with Ro, she loved fighting in it, and she looked good too. Ro’️s music blared as she made her way down the stage. Still being a little new, she didn’️t have a very fancy opening, but she already had some fans in the crowed who were cheering wildly for her. Ro climbed in, waving and playing to the audience a bit, before the barefooted girl climbed into the ring and looked Rei up and down.

Rei was a very attractive looking girl, her violet hair looked great, as did the rest of her body. “Heh…this league has no shortage of beautiful wrestlers, and I’️ve been told you’️re an awesome fighter too.” She grinned, extending her hand to shake Rei’️s. “Looking forward to a good fight!” Ro didn’️t usually boast or act like she was sure she’️d win. To her the good fight was way more important.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Re: Submission Match- Ro Laren vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Rei grinned looking at Ro who seemed like an exceptional opponent. Something in Ro's eyes gave her the impression that she was strong and very tough. The girl looked like she was in excellent shape. She had to admit Ro was a bombshell and a half. Rei couldn't help but feel her cheeks burn up a bit from seeing her opponent. She looked like a super model and examined her head to toe.

"Ohh... heheh... thank you." Rei said modestly scratching the back of her head. "I always try my best~"

The girl stretched herself before taking a few breaths. Her opponent had a real height advantage against her but she was confident in her skills as a fighter. Although Ro Laren seemed rather intimidating to her in both height and in spirit, Rei was never afraid to fight anyone. She couldn't call herself a fighter if she didn't.

"Well! I wish you the best cause I'm not losing to you..." Rei grinned challengingly at the taller girl as she shifted into a grappling stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 am

Ro was having some similar thoughts about Rei. All though Rei was a bit shorter than Ro, Rei had a reputation as a seriously skilled submission fighter. Submisions were also one of Ro’️s strengths, but if everything she’️d heard about Rei suggested that this would be a tough fight.

Ro smiled as she saw Rei get into a grappling stance, finishing their handshake as the bell rang and Ro began to watch Rei, getting into the same stance, she slowly approached Rei, arms up, offering a lock up to her opponent.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 am

Rei happily accepted by lacing her fingers with Ro's intertwining them. The violet haired girl immediately brought her left leg back as she pushed forward with her hands. Gritting her teeth, Rei mustered all the force she could as she pressed her forehead against Ro's. She was more than eager to find out which of them was stronger. Despite Rei's adorable appearance, she was fairly strong despite her build. Rei didn't have much of a plan, much like most of the time, and simply tried her best to over power Laren.

"You're going down." Rei said rather confidently to Ro's face with fearless opposition.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Ro grinned, pressing her forehead back against Rei. Ro, of course, was extremely playful even in the most violent matches. When Ro felt Rei pressing into her, she sneakily brought her lips and pecked Rei’️s forehead. “Heh…you can try, Rei….that rhymes!”

With a grin, Ro pushed forward, trying to overpower Rei. Unfortunately, she wasn’️t making that much traction. Ro grunted, finding herself at a bit of a standstill, unable to advance and unwilling to retreat, she poured more strength into the move, pounding down at her feet as she bent forward to try and bend Rei’️s wrists back painfully.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 am

"No it doesn't..." Rei said thought aloud as she smiled feeling the peck on her forehead. "It's pronounced Rei (Ray) just for future reference when you're screaming my name..."

The girl flashed a devilish smile as she and Ro locked up abruptly. Rei's expression flickered for a moment as she was barely able to react in time. Rei wasn't sure if Ro was either trying to get the added initiative before the bell rung or she got caught up in the excitement in their little stare down. Hearing the bell ring now, Rei didn't really care too much. The violet haired girl was suprrised that she could hold her own agaisnt Ro, albeit momentarily, as Ro began to really push Rei back. Squeezing ro's hands with her own, she gritted her teeth as she glared at her with their fingers intertwined. She let out a small hiss feeling the strain on her wrist as Ro bent it backward, Rei took a step back to relieve the tension and then take another to try and circle around Ro reversing their positions. As Ro pushed back, Rei would try to lean back, plant her foot on her hip and toss Ro over her head with a monkey flip. "Hyah!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

“…WHAT?! Does this mean that I’️m fighting the wrong person?!?!” Ro let out, with what was clearly feigned shock. She chuckled a bit as Rei said Ro’️d be screaming her name. She was starting to like Rei more and more. Ro’️s face became a little more harsh as she felt Rei gripping back, but she continued to bend, straining Rei’️s wrist to try and get her to fall. While Ro concentrated on trying to overpower Rei and get her down and onto her knees, Rei was planning something a little more complicated. Suddenly, Rei shouted out and dropped down, her foot guiding Ro, as she flew over Rei in a monkey flip! “Fuck!” Ro shouted out as she hit the ground hard, rolling onto her back and trying to get back up to her feet before Rei could attack

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 am

Rei snickered at Ro's sense of humour, she chuckled under her breath before executing her attack. Rei grinned as she went on the offensive early. After throwing Ro toward the center of the ring, Rei rolled to her feet. The violet haired girl chased after Ro as she scrambled to her feet. Taking advantage of Ro's haste, Rei would take adavantage of the small window of opportunity Ro offered. After sprinting hard, Rei tried to come to a halt by pivoting hard on her heels as she began to slide on her feet. Her entire body turned so the side of Rei's body was now facing Ro. She lifted her lead leg and leaned her head back away from Ro to counter balance herself. Planting her hand to keep herself from falling backward, she would shoot up her leg trying to catch Ro in the jaw.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 am

All though Ro had to admit, Rei’️s move was VERY impressive, it was also complicated. Ro was just getting back onto her feet as Rei came charging at her, spinning 90 degrees then dropping down to slide past her and try to kick at her face.

Unfortunately, a complicated move like that gave Ro several chances to counter. The monkey flip was jarring, but Ro wasn’️t nearly dazed enough to miss an opportunity that was right in her face. Instead of getting caught by Rei’️s kick, Ro bent her head back and kicked her own foot out, aiming to nail Rei inside of her thigh and make her complicated action backfire on herself.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next